Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 23, 2018 3:26 AM

Very satisfying ending.

This will definitely be one of my favorite.

Likeable characters and very relaxing to watch.

This anime also inspires me to workout so in a way I can say that it changed my life for the better.

Thank you very much! Will rewatch

Dec 23, 2018 3:37 AM

Janethan23 said:
What if Misha's biological father shows up?

Now that I think about it what happened to her real father? I was assuming that he's already dead that's why Misha's mom had a 2nd husband but it is possible that he is still alive and they were just divorced, annulled or something.

Dec 23, 2018 2:03 PM

goodbyedays said:
Janethan23 said:
What if Misha's biological father shows up?

Now that I think about it what happened to her real father? I was assuming that he's already dead that's why Misha's mom had a 2nd husband but it is possible that he is still alive and they were just divorced, annulled or something.
I'm guessing the father is still in Russia and the mom had to go Japan in order to get away from him; probably a no good husband and father who reforms then shows up years later. That being said; It would make for a very interesting plot and the feels that storyline would invoke would be over the top.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
SSL443

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

Dec 24, 2018 3:06 AM
7/10 for me 😊😊😊

Dec 24, 2018 4:40 AM

A good emotional episode, glad to see that things went good, as expected, glad to see the characters development and that they care about each other more now, or at least it shows that. 7/10
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Dec 24, 2018 6:53 AM
finally Gud ending.. misha came out from her mother room and accept the kamoi and take a step to the world,,

Dec 25, 2018 3:18 AM
Good Ending 👌🏽

Dec 25, 2018 3:42 AM

A truly touching episode, the narration hits straight to the heart with an intimate introspection of Misha and Tsubame, but has also given way to lighter moments to not make the episode too heavy. I recommend it to everyone, an anime that I really enjoyed, from the beginning to the end.
I will miss the characters of this show.

My vote is 8/10.

Dec 25, 2018 1:17 PM
She did it! She said the title of the show!

Awful OP and ED but everything else was pretty good.

Dec 26, 2018 12:31 AM

I really liked this series. Had a lot of heart, and kept me laughing throughout. 8/10

Dec 27, 2018 2:22 PM

What can I say. Typical Doga Kobo series. Of course being "typical" here means something good.
I can't imagine being a fan of this studio and disliking this series. 8/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Dec 27, 2018 5:08 PM
Nice anime, had good animation, some whack humour and good scores. However towards the end it felt a bit like forced melodrama, even though the show was destined to go there, since the loss of life is always a common trope in anime (that's why it's never good to be parents of protagonists)...

Anyways I'm still unsure of, if I would want to ship Midorin and Tsubame or not. For one they have this kinda relationship, but then both have just those quite difficult quirks to them...

Tarotist said:
"Your mom is up in the sky now." Waaaaah! That's why Tsubame wanted to be a pilot! For the same reason why Misha stays in her mother's studio!

I think that was a translation error because her dad died. If I'm mistaken than she would be with a ghost at that funeral...

Dec 27, 2018 5:27 PM
Master Expander

DonTrumpolino said:

Tarotist said:
"Your mom is up in the sky now." Waaaaah! That's why Tsubame wanted to be a pilot! For the same reason why Misha stays in her mother's studio!

I think that was a translation error because her dad died. If I'm mistaken than she would be with a ghost at that funeral...

You're right, it's a translation error. The first four kana on the left say "Otousan" aka "Father".

The message behind the imagery pretty much means the same thing, so I still understood what it meant despite the translation error.

Dec 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Really nice and heartwarming ending, without leaving aside the hilarious comedy.

Not gonna lie, at first I found the synopsis a little creepy and almost do not watch the series. But fortunately I ended up watching it and it turned out to be hilarious, using that creepy side more as a comedy (still a bit creepy tho).

My favorite character was Midorin, I loved how she could be so normal and straight, even noticing how disturbing Kamoi could be but every time her masochistic side came out everything went to shit and became the weirdest of the series.
Modified by SkyLETV, Dec 28, 2018 9:23 PM

Dec 30, 2018 2:44 AM

Kamoi changed Misha's life, and she herself found in Misha her reason...I know she is kinda a pedo, but...the show was very fun to watch

Dec 31, 2018 7:34 PM

This show peaked very early on, esp the first episode not knowing anything about it going in was hilarious. There were less and less wacky antics as it went on which was meh but the end was at least decent.

I really thought I found gold and wondered why the score was so low which I then found out.

Episode 1 was freaking fantastic.
This anime would've been a lot better if they kept it consistent with Kamoi being a badass superwoman doing stupid stuff and Yasuhiro just being anything goes, dude freaking hired a sushi chef because he was so happy.

Like that bear scene I really wanted her to take it down and show off her JSDF skills and strength but instead it was resolved by the means to annoy everybody watching.
Modified by Spookie_Senpai, Dec 31, 2018 7:53 PM

Jan 1, 5:04 AM
なのだ

For anime with such a weird premise, it sure had a lot of heartwarming and wholesome moments. It was a fun watch, but seems rather forgettable.

Jan 1, 5:30 PM

This last episode was so emotional!
And I also teared-up when Misha finally opens the door, the color ambience cleared-up and Misha took Kamoi inside the of her late mother! the OST music totally hits it!
LOL at the very last script of this show is the title itself! "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!!!"
5/5.
8/10.

Jan 3, 6:36 AM
Custom Title

I don't know how I feel about this show, it's generally funny but when it veers into heartwarming moments those moments are underscored by how creepy everything is. It's always a case of "oh this is so wholesome, but..."
It wasn't bad and it wasn't good so I gave it a 6/10.
Forum Signature

Jan 5, 10:05 AM
Plantz said:
Excuse me, but how did something with such a creepy premise end up so heartwarming in the end? Not gonna lie I kind of enjoyed the show.

I don't get it either mate..
how can they manage to formulate such a flawless ending like that lol

Jan 5, 10:18 AM
holy crap! the revelation of misha's true feeling is so mind = blown

misha was like,
"when I saw someone has invaded my mom room, I didn't feel a thing..
I was shocked..
Im scared.. Im scared of not feeling anythn for my mom anymore.. (☍﹏⁰)

Jan 24, 1:24 AM

Really good ending, there are nothing left of my question about this anime. They all answered perfectly.
Also i loved doga-kobo-kind-of-flashback served on the final episode that i'm so familiar with it.
And.....Midorin. The true masochist

Must not cry..... cry a lot
8/10
Modified by Rio_, Jan 24, 1:29 AM

Feb 5, 8:51 PM

Decent series. Child getting over a loss of a parent is a difficult subject and I liked how it was subtly handled here as an overarching theme. They also very nicely handled it at the end with the whole realization that she got over it. If it wasn't so heavily reliant on repetitive yuri/pedo jokes I might have enjoyed it a bit more.

Feb 9, 12:57 PM

A bittersweet and very adorable ending if you ask me! There wasn't much special with this anime other than some pretty sweet and fun events, but other than that it was pretty generic.

Still I quite liked the characters and settings for it, so all in all it was a nice watch!

Feb 9, 2:29 PM
JoJokester

This was a weird and amazing anime that just hit every thing right. Loved the end scene!
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Feb 9, 11:45 PM
One of the times I should've read the details for an Anime before watching. I really do like some maids. So after a few episodes... Well the only thing that kept me going was to see the scenes of her and her mom to the end. The redeeming parts of this was overshadowed rather quickly. Also that dude was just so clueless for the most part. At the end that secondary maid was the domino effect to that room being open. She should've took the blame. Well first time for this score from me one out of ten. Don't get me wrong I like weird and funny like a lot. Just this went way overboard for me. Could've been way more tame. Also still be freaky enough. With the main maid desires. It's not like I haven't seen my fair share of Lolicons in Anime. So yeah just this is totally up there for the people who is all for it.
Modified by ASushiFan, Feb 10, 12:15 AM

Mar 3, 5:59 PM

This show was ok, but after Midorin was introduced it got so much better. To say the least, it was very amusing to watch interactions between Midori and other characters throughout the second part of the show. So yeah, this anime definitely surprised me how much more enjoyable it became after ep5. Kinda wish other supporting characters were a little more memorable.

Mar 4, 6:40 AM
Really enjoyed this series and the ending was pretty good.

8/10

Apr 1, 11:11 AM
creepy and adorable lol

nice comedy but the lolicon part still bugs me.

7/10

Apr 9, 2:18 AM
Quite enjoyable show. Theres some flaw but 8/10 for me considering the past two anime i watched kinda boooring...

Apr 30, 5:25 PM

I came for comedy and got feels in this episode but I don't mind... I've always wondered how she lost her eye and quit being a pilot.

Really liked this anime and the ending was perfect.

May 6, 8:12 PM

Misha is cute but kind of annoying.

Kamoi and 1st are nice ^^

Misha's classmates are lovely.

7/10 (if possible I would give a 7.5/10)

Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Vi- said:
Misha is cute but kind of annoying.

Kamoi and 1st are nice ^^

Misha's classmates are lovely.

7/10 (if possible I would give a 7.5/10)

u scored it same as me 7

Pages (2) « 1 [2]