Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 21, 2018 5:40 AM
What an original story...

Dec 21, 2018 6:28 AM

I'm going to watch it if it has no harem in it.

Originality is almost always an illusion anyway.
'The version of me that lives within you must be amazing. She can understand everything, even if you don't explain it to her'

Dec 21, 2018 12:16 PM
OMG, new genre? Isekai? Sounds cool! Sound dope! It needs to be multiplied! I hope there is an entire wave of releases of animes similar to that any time soon!!!

Just kidding, I actually hold nothing against isekai.

Dec 22, 2018 1:08 AM

Can't believe this one getting anime adaption.. already dropped the manga halfway though
But in the end
everyone turns out to be the person
they swore they'd never become. - Splurtty

Dec 23, 2018 7:18 PM
Ok why does this get adaptation but not Tsuki ga Michibiku isekai douchuu or mushoku tensei. In my opinion this is better then this show off isekai series. I mean there are more but these are the ones I know how to spell so yea. I mean this show isn’t bad but it’s way cliche and generic then the other two

Dec 25, 2018 4:38 PM

Mushoku Tensei is great but I don't think an anime would do it justice.

I dropped this manga midway through the academy arc as the stereotypes were just.... overused and not entertaining, I can enjoy cliches a lot as they are used for a reason but its how they are used that matter, to be fair though having seen other isekais then picking this up as yet another (groan) Japanese academy in a fantasy world was too much for me.

Jan 1, 8:37 AM

It is unbelievable that this series even got picked up. Someone in the production team is really hell-bent to blow money for shits and giggles.
Modified by Synchronisity, Jan 17, 11:39 PM

Jan 8, 4:11 AM
First isekai I saw was re:zero, and I loved it so I always check out new Isekai titles. The only problem it is silver link studio

Jan 16, 4:32 PM

This show's not a harem ?
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.

Jan 17, 9:45 AM

Ehurvaks said:

Not really. Im reading the manga and it's more romance with just one heroine.

Jan 17, 3:02 PM

Kuro_Neko04 said:
Ehurvaks said:

I see. So it's similar to Rakudai Kishi.
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.

Jan 17, 3:04 PM

Ehurvaks said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:

I see. So it's similar to Rakudai Kishi.

Yeah, probably something like that. Let's say the MC is a bit OP so ofc a lot of random girls like him but the main girls of the manga doesn't (Except main heroine ofc)

Jan 17, 3:05 PM

KreatorX said:

No harem don't worry

Jan 25, 2:50 PM
Kuro_Neko04 said:
KreatorX said:

No harem don't worry

That is indeed the case, I mean even though its "trash" for being isekai as most people depict it being; i kinda enjoy the manga of it at least the story has its appropriate story plot point.

Jan 25, 3:05 PM

tcarausu said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:

No harem don't worry

That is indeed the case, I mean even though its "trash" for being isekai as most people depict it being; i kinda enjoy the manga of it at least the story has its appropriate story plot point.

I honestly think that the 90% of the Isekai are original. Everyone has something that's really different and I like the genre because it's always the same concept but in a lot of different ways.
And I think this is really good! I mean I don't wanna spoil anything but hell, the main enemies actually have reasons to be bad people and it isn't the same thing where enemies are enemies because they are enemies and want to be enemies.
Also it's pretty serious and bloody sometimes.
So yeah I actually enjoy it too.

Jan 27, 2:21 AM

The animation looks good.
Guess I'll check it out!

Jan 27, 2:48 AM

catchmebitch said:

Well, this is still the only anime that will combine these 5 elements of Isekai + Magical Academy + Action + Comedy + Romance.

Jan 27, 5:27 PM
I can already tell this is going to be shit

Feb 8, 6:50 AM
Ehurvaks said:
catchmebitch said:

Well, this is still the only anime that will combine these 5 elements of Isekai + Magical Academy + Action + Comedy + Romance.

Zero no Tsukaima and Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica already combined all those elements.

Feb 14, 7:15 PM

watch it so we can mock and make a review
◕‿◕)♡ Check my guide to rate\(^▽^)/Check my modded list ♡(◕‿◕
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ Check and vote up my review ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Feb 20, 5:00 AM
Hope this show is about kenya!

Feb 21, 2:52 PM

I like it, No shitty Harem. Romance start early (rakudai for comparison) great mix with boys and girls. MC is OP as hell and no wuss. But is quited wipped when FMC goes madly jeaulus :P

Feb 23, 5:12 PM
Sweanime said:
I like it, No shitty Harem. Romance start early (rakudai for comparison) great mix with boys and girls. MC is OP as hell and no wuss. But is quited wipped when FMC goes madly jeaulus :P

What this show is not about kenya. This is a great disappointment.

Feb 25, 9:24 PM

The synopsis feels generic.
Life has no meaning.

Feb 26, 3:28 PM
Don't expect too much from this one guys. As others have said, it isn't a harem. The only thing going for it is that there is romance and it is only between the main character and the main heroine. Other than that, quite generic.

Feb 28, 6:09 AM
KreatorX said:

Spoiler below

It had very small harem aspects in it but the mc chooses a girl and they start dating

Feb 28, 7:22 AM

Vadermaul15 said:
KreatorX said:

Spoiler below

Understandable and acceptable.
'The version of me that lives within you must be amazing. She can understand everything, even if you don't explain it to her'

Mar 1, 6:48 AM
Another isekai?????

Mar 13, 11:16 PM
The fact that this is the most popular NEW anime of Spring 2019 really bugs the heck out of me.

I don't have anything against Isekai anime, but I just don't trust the team working behind this at all. We have Silver Link working on an Isekai anime... again. And everyone said how Death March was a good isekai story, yet it didn't go so well.

And if that's not enough, the director worked on Two Car. Freaking Two Car. And if that is all the attempt to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the studio, we have a serious problem here.

All I can hope for is if the original light novel / manga is actually good enough to counter all of the red flags present. ^_^

Mar 14, 8:44 AM

This looks like the typical Isekai shit that we get every season,BUT it has no Harem so it could be actually good just have to wait and see

Mar 18, 1:40 AM

Another Self insert, Dead Loser guy in another world anime 😒😒

How am i not surprised.
"I hate Loli's being sexualize in animes and you should too"
"Save the Children people"
"Say No to the brain washing of Anime."

Mar 18, 2:02 AM
UwU

As long as this Anime doesnt introduced characters like FILO & raph from shield hero, i will watch it.

"The Imagination is a weapon
 Those who don't use it die first."

Mar 18, 8:25 AM

The only comedy isekai that was good was KonoSuba. I feel like it's going to be bad .

Mar 18, 10:58 AM
Vadermaul15 said:
KreatorX said:

Spoiler below

It had very small harem aspects in it but the mc chooses a girl and they start dating

As i heard somewhere romance story is 90% complete as soon as the feelings becomes mutual, like even their parents agree to their marriage so no drama in it just plain romance

Mar 19, 1:39 PM

NothinComplexPls said:
The only comedy isekai that was good was KonoSuba. I feel like it's going to be bad .

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell it isn't a comedy Isekai.. Indeed is Romance and Action for the 95%. There isn't much comedy...

Mar 19, 1:40 PM

Ehurvaks said:
catchmebitch said:

*Cries in Zero no Tsukaima*

Mar 19, 8:12 PM

Kuro_Neko04 said:
NothinComplexPls said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell it isn't a comedy Isekai.. Indeed is Romance and Action for the 95%. There isn't much comedy...

Oh wow, then its going to be even worse than I expected. Time to lower my expectations again.
I didn't know about it not being comedy. It has a comedy tag. Its generic synopsis seemed like its comedy.

Mar 20, 12:53 AM

I don't really have a problem with with isekai. I've found if I avoid certain ones...like the freakin smartphone one ,most aren't that bad. Haven't decided if I'll give this one a try yet though.

Mar 20, 8:56 AM
how many LN vols are there?

Mar 24, 2:28 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Mar 26, 2:09 PM

heck yes exactly what we need

Mar 26, 2:17 PM

this one is horrible imo
they are adapting all the ones i do not like
i wish they would adapt the reincarnated as a sword one, its my favourite :<

well at least we get the spider one, i like that one too, hopefully the cgi isnt too fucked up

or the reincarnated as a polar bear one because of the bear puns LOL i dont know if it was the english translators work but its hilarious

Seizawa said:
Can't believe this one getting anime adaption.. already dropped the manga halfway though

i stopped reading after chapter 3 xD

bella_bellxa said:
As long as this Anime doesnt introduced characters like FILO & raph from shield hero, i will watch it.

dont bother
you will regret it xD

mark my words if you do xD

Eugenefindit said:
The fact that this is the most popular NEW anime of Spring 2019 really bugs the heck out of me.

I don't have anything against Isekai anime, but I just don't trust the team working behind this at all. We have Silver Link working on an Isekai anime... again. And everyone said how Death March was a good isekai story, yet it didn't go so well.

And if that's not enough, the director worked on Two Car. Freaking Two Car. And if that is all the attempt to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the studio, we have a serious problem here.

All I can hope for is if the original light novel / manga is actually good enough to counter all of the red flags present. ^_^

except its not the most popular one
Kimetsu no Yaiba is if we ignore the Isekai Quartet, but they are close so maybe it was when you posted it

also, dont hope that its gonna be good, its pretty shitty although i've only read 4 chapters so my opinion might not be worth much, but dont get your hopes up.. its really not good xD at least the characters are kinda meh, he literally has a girl falling in love with him in the 2nd chapter
Modified by DenkiDestroy99X, Mar 26, 2:25 PM

Mar 26, 6:01 PM

How the flying fuck is this garbage getting an anime adaption? It is one of the most unoriginal, generic and mediocre isekai out there.

Mar 28, 12:55 AM
LavalGaming said:
Ok why does this get adaptation but not Tsuki ga Michibiku isekai douchuu or mushoku tensei. In my opinion this is better then this show off isekai series. I mean there are more but these are the ones I know how to spell so yea. I mean this show isn’t bad but it’s way cliche and generic then the other two

Actually, they just announced Mushoku Tensei is getting one.

Mar 28, 1:03 AM
Sorrowsenpai said:
Mushoku Tensei is great but I don't think an anime would do it justice.

I dropped this manga midway through the academy arc as the stereotypes were just.... overused and not entertaining, I can enjoy cliches a lot as they are used for a reason but its how they are used that matter, to be fair though having seen other isekais then picking this up as yet another (groan) Japanese academy in a fantasy world was too much for me.

You're missing out, dude. The academy arc doesn't last very long and instead it's

Mar 29, 2:27 PM
I expect just a 1 cour, just enough to show some action where Shin faces some demons, the romance since it gets cleared up relatively quick and top it off with a beach episode. If you think I'm lying just read the first 20 or so chapters of the manga....

Mar 29, 11:05 PM
Glad that this Isekai didn't contain "Harem" genre in it, i'll watch it.btw Truck-kun already killed 98 anime character and all those anime character goes to Isekai. I guess i'll make a contract with Truck-kun and kill my self to get into the Isekai and gain OP skill lmao.

Mar 30, 4:23 AM
gelangweilt

is the manga worth reading? been itching for some new isekai manga to Read

Mar 30, 8:53 AM
lakelurk said:
is the manga worth reading? been itching for some new isekai manga to Read

The first 15-20 chapters were on point but so far its been on a steep decline since the manga author decided to change up the story from the source....

Mar 30, 2:22 PM
Well, it is isekai, but it has Kenja in the title, so we can hope that it won't be the hellish circle of anime life...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »