Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2018 2:45 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Film is available on Keiichi Tanaami's website: http://keiichitanaami.com/jp/works2010.html#animation (http://keiichitanaami.com/img/animation/KT_video_09.mp4)

---

A similar style to Adventures in Beauty Wonderland. There were some intresting images, such as the UFO and comic book-style scenes, but I generally did not care for them.
Dec 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
Feels like it's been ages since I've seen some good dementia like this, good shit.

Nov 11, 2019 12:14 PM
Oct 2014
You can watch it here too

Sep 17, 2021 2:57 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
the video above has missing a bit over 10 secs at the start

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Sep 23, 2021 3:24 PM

Sep 2018
There's some segments of this that are genuinely visually striking, but I wish it had more of a point and fewer Tanaamisms (e.g. random nudity for no reason).
Jul 16, 2022 8:27 AM

Feb 2012
I liked this more than I expected. Usual Tanaami imagery and themes: pin up pictures or nudes all stripped of eroticism and turned into something grotesque; weirdness with fluid animation; war and especially WW2 fighters. The planes fighting were made in a pop art style, creating cartoonish images that in the context turned nightmarish. At the end we had a Mickey Mouse-like raft on a sea that was drawn like in traditional Japanese paintings; yet another critical comment from Tanaami about post-war Japan and how American pop culture has replaced more traditional Japanese cultural expressions.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.