Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 20, 2018 2:17 PM

Zombieland Saga is one of my favorite seeries of this season and year :) Sadly, it ended on cliffhanger and there are many plot points that are left unresolved (Tae and Yugiri past, what will that press guy do after he fully discover truth? etc...)

Hopefully series merch will sell well enough in Japan to get S2 greenlight :) Let's all of us give this series lots of support and buy merch :)

Dec 20, 2018 3:46 PM

kamil88 said:
Zombieland Saga is one of my favorite seeries of this season and year :) Sadly, it ended on cliffhanger and there are many plot points that are left unresolved (Tae and Yugiri past, what will that press guy do after he fully discover truth? etc...)

Hopefully series merch will sell well enough in Japan to get S2 greenlight :) Let's all of us give this series lots of support and buy merch :)

No worries man. It's doing greatly on Japan and it's the most popular show on the season there. It's certainly going to get a new season in some time, maybe even announced this year.

Dec 20, 2018 4:01 PM

I absolutely plan on buying a figure once they inevitably become available. Like caio said, it's doing really well in Japan. In fact, they just recently had their first live show (footage available on Youtube.) It's no surprise that the Japanese audience is eating it up. It's being marketed as a Love Live style anime idol group over there and no doubt merch will soon be made by the fuck tons. Hell, Saki is even voiced by a character from Love Live Sunshine.

If possible I'd like a figure of either Saki or Sakura, preferably in makeup-less zombie mode.

Dec 20, 2018 4:42 PM

This outsold everything in the year so it will get more seasons. Back in the day Nana used to will it. It seems Mamoru learned how to will it this year.