Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 20, 2018 8:58 AM

About K-MAG
K-MAG stands for Korean Manhwa, Animation and Games so basically we will discuss about these three mentioned topics.

Yes, talk as we want it to be an interactive thread where you can recommend others a new Webtoon, Game with reviews,
see what other people are reading, watching or playing and much more instead of the staff only updating new things - it shall be a give and take

Apart from the that, we would like to state a few rules first before we start posting things in this thread which need to be kept in mind by you people

RULES
☆ No NSFW related stuff allowed
☆ Spoilers should go into spoiler tag
☆ No Fighting, Bullying or teasing allowed

Apart from it, a small warning in advance this thread might contain the spoiler for review part
Keep it under Spoiler Tag, since rules are asking for it and I hope noone needs to know what will happen if they break the rules :EvilLaugh:

We wish you a lot of fun and hope this thread helps you to get to know other Webtoons, Games or Animations

Dec 20, 2018 9:02 AM

As mentioned earlier I want this to be interactive thread so before I start posting new stuff here for you all to read, I am giving you a time to spam it with your recommendations so I may also include them in future if it is possible. Don't worry update number one will be soon there!^^

HOW?
Just use this format:
[color=#45891a][b]Name[/b]: [URL=*]*[/URL] [/color]
[color=#45891a][b]Type[/b]: [/color]  K- Manhwa/Animation/Game
[color=#45891a][b]Reason for recommending[/b]:[/color] 
Modified by Tarandeep_singh, Feb 26, 6:51 AM

Dec 21, 2018 2:41 AM
Aron ♥

Name: I Love You
Type: K- Manhwa
Reason for recommending:
It has a soundtrack while reading lmao :') Also best meme faces in there :')
I'm still reading it so cant rly tell a reason but it's funny and the drawing is rly nice

@dandeliya be happy girl, it will be on list as I already planned to do so
Modified by Tarandeep_singh, Dec 22, 2018 5:13 AM

Dec 21, 2018 6:06 AM

Name: Flow (fantasy)
Reason for recommending:
Idk how to express my feelings for this manhwa but I guarantee you for a roller
coaster ride when reading :bequietdontcri: I still re-read some of the memorable
chapters when I'm bored ;-; I'm still not over this manhwa welp

@Maze be happy girl, it will be on list as I already planned to do so

And for other 3:

Secret crush, will do it when I complete it
Ghost teller, just needed a push to read it so after you have given me a push will add it when completed
God of bath, will do it if it's not Yaoi #PowerAbuse

Sidenote: can I use picture made by you when updating about these webtoon?
Modified by Tarandeep_singh, Dec 22, 2018 5:16 AM

Dec 21, 2018 6:14 AM

Name: Secret Crush (romance)
Reason for recommending:
Idk this is one of my all time fave fluffy and silly romance manhwa ;w; For a
hopeless romantic girl, I really enjoy reading this :3 If you're into some not-so
heavy plot fluff romance then better check this out hehe. Also both leads are
sooooo ridiculous wtf
Modified by Maze, Dec 21, 2018 6:38 AM

Dec 21, 2018 6:19 AM

Name: Ghost Teller (horror)
Reason for recommending:
One of my favorite webtoon of all time!! ;w; The art is top notch! Plus I love the
stories very much ;v; Also the webtoon has only 39 episodes so good yeah o/
And how come a ghost be sooooo good looking?!? lmao Definitely a must read!!
You will see how horrible humans are.. scary right?
Modified by Maze, Dec 21, 2018 6:35 AM

Dec 21, 2018 6:26 AM

Name: God of Bath (comedy)
Reason for recommending:
Lol I literally started reading this for the memes but I end up staying for the.. story?!?
This is so random for a manhwa to be about bath & scrubbing lol but it was pretty
enjoyable and the characters are pretty fun. Also the story was kinda inspirational
at some point too even they took scrubbing backs to a diff level lol I cried a little :')
Modified by Maze, Dec 21, 2018 6:33 AM

Dec 22, 2018 2:30 AM
Name: Ties of Compassion
Reason for recommending: This webtoon is quite fun to read, and it also gives people some things to think about while reading it. It deals a lot about student life, relationships, hardships, worries about the future, etc. Although it may be very serious at sometimes, it is very easy on the reader who is reading it(the seriousness of the webtoon won't haunt you) and the basic storyline is pretty steady so that it won't bore you to death. The characters are diverse and they are all different from each other. Give it a shot!

@_myHong thanks for coming here and submitting this entry!^^ I will try to add it after reading it so until sit back and enjoy other coming recommendation from me which will be starting soon!^^
Modified by Tarandeep_singh, Dec 22, 2018 5:20 AM

Dec 29, 2018 12:31 PM

Update 1: Lookism

Heyo everyone, welcome to my first update! I am starting with most popular topic of the three after seeing demand which is K-Manhwa aka webtoon and recommending one of the top notch stuff from it, which I think is necessary for every webtoon fan to be reading and most of you as well. Then what's advantage of recommending this stuff? Answer: as simple as it is, I said most of you, not all of you, and it's the first update so I have to bring one of my trump card's out so that whoever passes through here and sees it just for few chapters gets attached to world of webtoon, and this webtoon does that for everyone who starts reading it, even when world of webtoon is new to them.

Story:

Art style review:

I would say it's not the top in terms of art as compared to many other titles that I know about, but ain't below average. Infact, I would say it's above your normal everyday webtoon in term of art style.

Reason for recommending:

One of top webtoons out there and finally happening in latest chapter, which I was waiting for right from very first chapter
so now is the best time to enjoy it!

Special thanks to tiger for making webtoon cover picture for me and dande for the thread banner!^^

You all are free to still let me know if you want me to review anything and see you next time! But before going, here is a small thing for you all who liked this request: Link to Lookism Tumblr Mobile Wallpaper page!^^

Jan 2, 12:46 PM
Name: The man who cleans up make up
Reason for recommending: I'm super bad at putting things into words but this is a story about make up and how it can be for anyone but it also talks about the shallowness of the beauty world. It's very interesting with lovable characters so far and takes stereotype and put it upside down so us the readers can inspect it much closer.

Apr 20, 10:28 PM

Update 2: Flow

Heyo everyone, it's time for the second update! It's also a webtoon and another top notch recommendation like the first one.
It's in a different category than the last one though - so this might be interesting for those who may have not liked the last recommendation.

Story:
In this world, every child is born under a gurdian god. Some gods are weaker than others, but they have one thing in common:
They can grant wishes if the correct price is paid.
Children born under weaker gods become defunct in society and cannot attend high school. Instead, they must get jobs after middle school.
High school in this world is a place, where students train to use their gods. Lee-Rang turns back time a few seconds, and pays dearly for it. To reverse his wish, he must attend high school and try to use the powers of his cat god once again.

Well that's the summary, no spoiler this time as its story is unique, which have it's own charm for its reader but it can be destroyed easily even by single spoiler.

Art style review:
All in all it's a good style. It's not that pretty compared to other webtoons with a really good art style, but if we see it as standalone it's really amazing.
It also has some of creative panel in term of art too. We also have better looking version of erza here

Reason for recommending:
Unique story with its charm and good art style and maze requested it's review
@Maze, I hope you enjoy this review and thanks for providing it's banner!^^

You all are free to still let me know if you want me to review anything and see you next time!

Aug 16, 6:24 AM

Update 3: I Love Yoo

Time for third update! Also a webtoon due to its demand!

Story:

Dogged by pain and misfortune from the very beginning, Shin-Ae decides she wants nothing to do with people nor anything to do with romance. Although content with her unsocial, boring, loveless existence, her lifestyle is challenged after she ruins an unsuspecting strangers' clothes

Art style review:

A perfect art style which suits it's need and compliment meme which author puts in here and there

Character review:

The MC is girl name yoo which has been through trouble in her past due to divorce of parents and separation from her sister which ultimately lead her character to I don't give a damn, just give me my food!!! Type Character which is ultimate memer but yet hardworking and caring for other specially her father, cats and friends

Nol is another MC who tried to ship yoo and his best friend who was love with her ultimately making him and Yoo friends. He is caring type for his friends but due to being child born from his father affair he is distant to his family and there is no hint about his mother till now with only nana he was facing off the world. Had one girlfriend too and she doesn't appear to be caring type till now.

Kousuka our final MC who happens to bigger half brother of nol and cold type who is shown trying to grow closer to his brother and take good life decisions for him even when they end up making him more villain then he was in past to nol and first to realise that he loved too

I can't cover up all so here is speed run for honourable mentions:

Dieter aka boy in love with Yoo due to which story started and is best boy till now with caring and love for Yoo

Hira hara, snatch her wig again

Reason for recommending:

Funny story, so many ship. On break scince last cliff hanger which makes people die from curiosity :EvilSmile:. Also a perfect combo of webtoon, good story and meme and was also requested by dandeliya for it's review

@dandeliya, I hope you enjoy this review!!!

You all are free to still let me know if you want me to review anything and see you next time!

Aug 16, 6:27 AM

Update 4: Heroes Will

Finally Time for review anything other than webtoon!

ABOUT THE GAME:

"Heroes' Will" is a mid-core RPG, with eye-catching graphics, stories, and attractive hero characters. Players collect heroes as they play the game, and raise the heroes to fight against the monsters and dragons to save the world. They can also compete with their friends in various PVP modes, and join parties with other players in the Guild. As they go through multiple stages of the game, the chapters reveal characters' stories gradually, which adds a touch of novel to it.

Game review:

Well first of all a mobile game which is been out for a while now. You can say it's predecessor of games like kings raid and so on with almost similar mechanism to play but with less new cgi style and stuff and having more of nostalgia like derailed picture type of interactive story like in old game. Plus uses really low battery. Apart from that how can we forget waifus and husbando, well to be fair it has wide variety of them in all shapes and sizes and bread's but not as much interactive as like in new games

Reason for recommending:

Well I found out about this game in Indian gaming expo 2017 so thought to review it!