Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2018 8:11 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now we see why Ruthven changed (and why he rejected Noe in the past, but didn't kill him), but it pains me to see that he is basically the one behind everything. I'd have hoped that there was something else going on with Chloe, but man, it's him again :( I wonder what he ordered her to do as for her to fall under Naenia's hands. I think she may be trying to fight against him, but we'll see :/

He creates trouble everywhere /o/ I guess at some point there will be a showdown between Noe and him, how Ruthven changed because "he saw the truth" and Noe sticking to his guns. I just hope he isn't the one at fault for Noe killing Vanitas in the future :(
Aug 6, 2021 7:53 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, that explains a lot. Noe definitely reminded Ruthven of his former self, maybe that's why he didn't kill Noe and just made him a pawn he can use once in the future, maybe he saw a little bit of hope in Noe or he just wants to crush Noe's ideals. Also explains how Jeanne became a bourreau. Feels bad for Chloe though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 59 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jun 21, 2023

4 by CQLLIST »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.