Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2018 10:21 AM

Apr 2012
Wonder why it took me 12 episodes to realise their suit looks like the entry-plug suit from NGE.

Makiko had lots of lines this time too, I'm content.

Tank 100 is pretty much deus ex machina but who cares, was fun.
Dec 22, 2018 4:59 PM
Feb 2018
The rating course for me was interesting... started at a 5 at ep1, 4 at ep2, 3 at ep3 (because of Ruby, and it "earned" to be placed "on hold" because of her). Last week I restarted it and it went to 4 straight again, lol. Finally after ep11 it got its initial 5 back, because ep10&11 were way better than the rest of the series.

Well, sad that some plot points were still unresolved, and I am not able to like the quite "cheap" / "trashy" image of this series. Still it had a solid plot and nice girls interaction (though I think it was too lighthearted sometimes).

I would definitely watch a second season, it's not good but watchable.
Dec 26, 2018 5:28 PM

May 2009
not a great series, not a bad series, mediocre at best, but it was kind of fun... and damn do I love Makiko's voice.

Makimaki/10
Dec 26, 2018 6:38 PM

Mar 2018
I find Maiko's broken Japanese really cute! She's my favorite character in the whole anime!

But boi, MakiMaki is thicc af

oh dang, Narumi is hot af too

In all seriousness this is show is not that bad as many people make it seem as, i would say this anime tried its best and deserves some credit for that.

6/10 - Dont pull any unwanted trap cards pls.
"As someone who deranked from Legendary Eagle to Gold Nova, i can really say that war is hell."
Dec 27, 2018 7:11 PM

Feb 2013
Man, reading some of the reviews going into this show, you'd have thought it was the worst anime ever made. People are so jaded. I'm not saying this was amazing, but it was entertaining, and I really enjoyed the character development. 6/10 for me. Probably would have been a 7, but there was just something missing....
Dec 30, 2018 5:36 PM

Mar 2009
Had a terrible start, but it did get better. Needed more space fishing though.

The brother's still alive, huh? In tank 100? Right, then. Not like we'll ever get a 2nd season. Also, I find it funny how the last episode turned into a random beach episode lol.

So long, space fishing anime. Ruby best girl.
Jan 20, 2019 8:40 AM

Apr 2011
Well it was a fun series. I never expected anything. I just went along with the ride. lol

It was a fun cute girls doing space fishing. If would've been better if they did more space fishing and saving the brother at the end thou. It just had to end at a random beach scene. Ruby and Haru accidentally spending all the money to buy them swimsuits until they realize it was the reward money is hilarious.

It manage to be entertaining but dull at times. Haru was annoying at first, but she and ruby were the most entertaining characters. Also it was amusing to hear their accents.
Jan 31, 2019 12:36 AM

Mar 2013
I will probably wait for a sequel, and its probably a Movie than a Season 2. All 6 Main characters covered their own backstories so thats a plus, the only thing to do is save Maiko's Brother and lived happily ever after. If the sequel turned out to be a 2nd season, it will be filled with fan-service and cover some backgrounds from Kazutani and Mitz... and other supporting roles like the Canned Girls and some romance from the Trap. (Kehehe)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 1, 2019 9:53 PM
Aug 2018
unmemorablehero said:
Man, reading some of the reviews going into this show, you'd have thought it was the worst anime ever made. People are so jaded. I'm not saying this was amazing, but it was entertaining, and I really enjoyed the character development. 6/10 for me. Probably would have been a 7, but there was just something missing....

I was reading the reviews when I finished the series and thought to myself “y’all are being to harsh on this show” like it ain’t god worthy but like it was pretty entertaining most of the time and I love how the characters actually do get development by the end of it and oddly enough Haru became my favorite by the end of it
Mar 12, 2019 4:24 AM
Mar 2017
Who would knew that Kerbal Space Program and Subnautica got an anime adaptation LMAO! It's kinda interesting but the ending kinda sucks.

7/10
Jun 23, 2021 4:44 AM

Feb 2020
A happy ending.

Well, it wasn't anything special. Kinda average show.

SerafosApr 8, 10:30 AM
Apr 6, 2023 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
Another anime that slaps in your face, if u haven't awake yet about the shape of the earth lmao šŸ˜…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

14 by Serafos »»
Jun 23, 2021 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

20 by Serafos »»
Jun 23, 2021 2:21 AM

Poll: » Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2018

9 by Serafos »»
Jun 23, 2021 1:34 AM

Poll: » Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

15 by Serafos »»
Jun 22, 2021 10:52 PM

Poll: » Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

14 by Serafos »»
Jun 22, 2021 10:50 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.