Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2018 9:46 PM

Nov 2018
Watched it in 3D and it was great, even better than expected. Might be a sequel with the hint in the aftercredits. Smh @ Uncle Aaron. Gwen was dope too, her bond with Miles reminded me of the two mcs in Zootopia. What she like him? lol
Dec 19, 2018 1:17 AM

Jan 2018
Spider-man from all over the universe unite each other!!!
Dec 19, 2018 4:08 AM

Apr 2015
Watched it two times, first time with niece and nephew second time went with big sister. It was good shit. Animation was good, stylization beautiful, soundtrack best out of Marvel movies Daniel Pemberton did amazing job, main characters well developed, funny bits and touchy moments. Straight out just best animation from this year and easily competes with other superhero movies. Only two things that bothered me, Kingspin's plan and comic relief characters are just that.
Dec 19, 2018 4:27 AM

Jul 2014
Loved it. There were some minor gripes I had with it (specifically some plot points that didn't really go anywhere) but I thought it was delightfully novel, entertaining and poignant nonetheless. Like most people, I was really into the animation and absolutely loved Miles' character arc. Also thought the music was on-point and thought the writers really understood Spider-Man's core appeal and translated it to screen excellently.
Take care of yourself

Dec 19, 2018 6:37 PM

May 2016
i can't wait to see it!
the animation looks so nice and i'm glad more spiders other than peter are being introduced

maybe we'll get to see them in live-action someday owo

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Dec 19, 2018 7:05 PM
Dec 23, 2018 4:53 AM

Jul 2009
Not only the best Spiderman movie, but also one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen. Still can't believe Sony is responsible for creating this masterpiece. Raises the bar for all superhero movies to come.
Dec 24, 2018 12:14 AM

Jul 2017
From the Emoji Movie to The Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse? This might be the greatest redemption arc for Sony animation pictures.

Anyway, the movie itself is one of the most visually stunning and visceral feeling that I’ve felt in a cartoon movie for a very long time. The movie shines in action sequences with it’s quick and flashy aesthetic that I can’t take my eyes off of. It’s a must watch for anybody who’s into superhero movies or just cartoons in general.
Jan 1, 2019 1:03 PM

Jul 2014
I finally got to see it today. As someone who loves the Sam Raimi movies but was underwhelmed/disappointed with the other versions, I thought this was a blast from beginning to end. Even better than most of the MCU movies.

My only complaint was that it got annoying whenever the background/foreground became blurry. Otherwise, I loved the animation style. Also, I would have liked to see more from Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham, and Peni, but that's not a mark against the movie.

8 or 9 out of 10, first great Spider-Man movie since 2004.
D-ohnutsJan 1, 2019 7:06 PM
Jan 1, 2019 1:59 PM

Oct 2015
i plan on seeing it with a friend this week i can't wait ><
⠀‧⠀

Jan 1, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
I went to see it with my boyfriend and enjoyed it so much. I really enjoyed the movie more than what marvel usually offers. The animation was god-tier.
I'm really hoping for a sequel with more Spider-men.
Jan 1, 2019 9:32 PM

Mar 2017
It was enjoyable but I can't fathom how people are calling it a masterpiece. Yes, the animation was God-tier but the characters, other than slob Peter Parker and Miles were pretty meh. The only two really bad characters were the random anime girl and the pig spider dude. Also did nobody notice all the deus ex machina moments and the glaring plot holes? It was really predictable too. I felt like I had already watched it

Overall 5/10
Jan 1, 2019 9:39 PM

Sep 2018
I went and saw it last night and I absolutely fucking loved it, Spiderman has been my favorite marvel character since I was a little kid and I fucking love animated movies, this is a dream. Sure, it fell to some cliches and plot holes, however I loved a lot of the characters and let’s talk about the fucking ANIMATION.

I felt like I was watching a comic book, the stylistic choices were so fucking cool and I can’t think of a single frame that was boring. I love things like this, and god damn I want more movies like this. I feel like in the west, animation is often passed off as a cheap medium for children, but really its not and it can be art like this and I hope maybe if we get more super cool movies like this that ANYONE could enjoy, animation might have a different impression over here. I dunno, maybe I’m too passionate about animation but I love it.
Jan 1, 2019 9:41 PM

Jul 2017
ravioli ravioli dont lewd the spider loli

good movie 10/10
Nov 28, 2020 3:59 PM

Nov 2009
I usually don't revive threads... (but I can't find any other threads on Spiderverse and don't want to just make another thread)

I just finished watching one of the Twitch streamer played the new Spider-man game (play as Miles) on PS5 (but it's not spiderverse and Peter didn't die and Aunt May isn't Batman)

only to learn there was a movie from 2-3 years ago about Miles... lol (I haven't watched movies for like 8+ years) and just noticed they added this into Netflix.

Anyways, I didn't even know there was an anime character in this movie. Peni Parker.
And interestingly enough, there's actually no real thread topic about this one... every single thread about Peni turned into talking about other spidermans... lol

And I just wanted to comment on the end of the movie... where they showed the other spiders in their own dimensions doing their own stuff.

But... the very last end with Miles laying down on his Bed... Gwen was talking? was Miles imagining it, or did Peni actually created a stable version of the Portal?

Also, I don't really feel that Peni is actually a "spider" since she just partner with an actual "radioactive spider" in a robot she can actually rebuild from her dad's data. Since without a Robot, Peni is just a regular girl with no powers

___ ___ ___
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7554 by 0arche »»
4 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Yesterday

5 by Zayvex »»
7 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

17 by GoddessLove »»
9 hours ago

» AI generated OP/ED themes from imaginary anime that I came up with. (Over 20 songs and counting!)

FFandMMfan - Yesterday

2 by FFandMMfan »»
12 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3379 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Today, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.