Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2018 12:40 PM

Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some of the most generic and bland shit I've ever seen. The only interesting parts was when Akiyuki Shinbo showed off some of his signature style but those parts were very short.
Dec 22, 2018 8:04 PM

Aug 2015
I enjoyed this for what it was. It's not quite as good as 'Die Hard in a rich girl's school' could be though.

It becomes truly surreal at points, such as one guy becoming as tall as a building, which I'm not sure is good or bad, but I generally prefer realism. The short biographies introducing the characters fail at basic English, with some amusingly bad foreign ancestries (such as Romanovs and Adolf Hitler, no less).

I personally would like to see more anime that I might describe as oujasamas with guns. Why, you ask? Because all too often the girls with the guns are vulgar girls from the common rabble, not girls of exquisite etiquette, wealth and taste. It's too bad there's only 30 minutes of material here and seems to be completely original with no manga to go read.
Jan 14, 2020 12:32 PM

May 2011
It wasn't that bad. For being 1 OVA episode it was ok and besides I enjoy group of girls doing some action
Jul 30, 2021 10:10 PM

Aug 2016
Those "English" descriptions of the characters gave me an ulcer with how incoherent and awful they were.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.