Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2018 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it's not Christmas yet but in this series, it's that time of the year....

They even got Santa hats out. Looks like it's a time for Itsuki to bond again with some of the characters. Felt like any other episodes tbh but at the same time, they're building towards the series' finale. And honestly, I don't feel hyped about it at all.

Dec 18, 2018 9:46 AM

Apr 2010
Well this was a bit melodramatic tho the part with Alfie was funny.
Guess next week will be interesting and hopefully with a lot of comedy.
Dec 18, 2018 12:25 PM

Jul 2017
I feel like this show is the prime example of so bad it's so good
Dec 18, 2018 1:35 PM

Sep 2018
wtf did i just watch? didn't expect he would sleep with Mana as well
Dec 18, 2018 1:41 PM

Jun 2017
This went from feels to 100 real fast. Wtf, Alfie is 30?? That's still a huge win on Itsuki's part lol. Also he did Mana too LOL. What's next? He is gonna do the last impurity.

Never thought I'd say this but this anime turned out to be such an underrated gem lmao. Glad I stuck with it and I am pretty hyped for the ending too.
Dec 18, 2018 2:34 PM

Apr 2010
Seems like he's looking for closure, since Itsuki knows he'll have to die to beat the 13th phantom.

BTW, pay attention to Mana's shadow at the end, as it changes form.
Dec 18, 2018 4:24 PM

Sep 2015
tangytangerine said:
Seems like he's looking for closure, since Itsuki knows he'll have to die to beat the 13th phantom.

Yeah, she seems completely flat, too bad. XD

Dec 19, 2018 12:33 AM

Jul 2017
WELL O WELL...Itsuki must die for the actions he committed to defeat the last phantom, an ultimate sacrifice, oh yea...

A part of me doesn't want him to disappear, but at the same time there's nothing he could do about it...

Alfie's 13th maiden revelation really comes a bit of a shock, but since she's nurturing the Star Children from Day 1, it makes total sense.

shiro_kai said:
tangytangerine said:

Yeah, she seems completely flat, too bad. XD

MANA got HER wish for real!

Now I really wanna see the ending to this trainwreck for real...
Dec 19, 2018 6:27 AM

Jul 2015
Episode was gud but that Mana part kind of kind the mood but still, it was fine.
Also through out the series i was expecting Mana to be main bad guy but now i don't, guess we have to w8 for the last one...

P.S, i know the anime is trash but everyone that stick around till now can say that it had some pretty cool and funny moments, so consider that in rating after the last episode and give it a little better score than it deserve, cuz some people pick stuff only based on MAL score, so give it a chance to be seen.
John_MaxDec 19, 2018 6:40 AM
Dec 19, 2018 7:20 AM

Oct 2008
This episode sure has gone emotional pre-tragedy setting just because he's gonna be a sacrifice? well i doubt it...
damn we only see the silhouette of that annoying Tanuki Mana! hope next episode true girl form of Mana would save the day for Itsuki...
3/5.

Dec 19, 2018 11:06 AM

Dec 2014
well this gets more and more cringy...did he just made out with Mana... damn it also had beatiliality....who knew mana was a girl.... lol... This show has been a very weird ride for me
Dec 19, 2018 12:28 PM
May 2016
This anime is the best comedy of the year. lmao

Dec 20, 2018 3:52 AM
Apr 2015
We got some interspecies erotica this time
Dec 25, 2018 2:50 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This abomination of an episode was like a confused cowgirl on her first period, what the heck were they trying to pull off with this bullshit?
I mean, don't get me wrong, it started with a crazy plot twist making Itsuki a sacrifice after being promised going back to his world when he completes his maiden bonding thingy. And then we see him completely face off what seemed like a haunting depressing, he had a good heart and could bear it, that was nice for a change. Then it was the bombshell with the thirteenth maiden being a former star child, she's always stood out apart of the residents of this world, so it kind of makes sense.
We've gone to the welcomed party of having our guy bang all of those beautiful girls, I never felt more home with that. And then they had me backing off with the gay shit a couple of episodes ago, and now this furry crap? That's where I draw the line, and it wasn't even a good directed one, the show went from very serious and sad that made you feel bad for Itsuki to this stupid piece of dodo I hoped it never has to come to, jokes on me. And don't even get me started on the crap they pulled with the out of nowhere idol shitfest with Alfie, screw that. Now that he's done it, God is with those children of his, you never know what would his dirty mind get him into next. That would be a weird flex, so weird in fact, I'm scared to watch the next and last episode. You wouldn't know, they could have been saving an atomic one on us until the last.

I wonder what's the deal with the PS4 reference, is sonny a probably sponsor? Are they teasing some upcoming game? I'm interested.
All in all, this episode had the potential to be the best one so far, but they just had to make it the worst. So disappointed, I was really invested midway and they threw me off minutes later.
Dec 31, 2018 6:19 AM

Jan 2018
Eoussama said:

I wonder what's the deal with the PS4 reference, is sonny a probably sponsor? Are they teasing some upcoming game? I'm interested.

Obviously it's promoting the remake of first Conception game: Conception Plus, a PS4 game.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 24, 2019 3:42 PM
Feb 2018
Damn, I actually really liked the first half of the episode with Itsuki giving the star maidens gifts for Christmas before he has to sacrifice himself, I actually liked that aspect. Then, it went to shit and became very awkward and cringy worthy with Itsuki committing the act of beastiality with Mana. Made me wonder what the actual fuck was I watching? I started off loving it, went to liking, went to feeling okay about it. Can't see the last epsiode being great either. 3/5.
Nov 25, 2019 6:29 AM

Jun 2016
Poor Seiya though, always just missing out

May 17, 2020 1:15 AM
May 2019
Oh my, that ending was legitimately disturbing. Definitely looking forward to the finale now.
Aug 19, 2022 5:55 PM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
HE DID NOT JUST F THE FING RACCOON
Sep 12, 2022 5:38 AM
Dec 2017
another pretty bad episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Conception Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2018

154 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 6, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2018

22 by bronyneder »»
Dec 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2018

68 by Aditya_07__ »»
Mar 9, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Conception Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2018

26 by OnlyKimi »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Conception Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

16 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 12, 2022 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.