Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 27, 2018 4:40 AM

May 2018
LOL! While I think this anime is overrated, it's not really that bad either.If you want to drop it then just drop it. No need to justify or click bait to let everyone know, instead do it in review.
Dec 27, 2018 4:51 AM
Sep 2018
LECAGO said:
DumpsterKing said:

There are also two other aspects that fail to move me in this show. The OST exists, probably, I can't remember any of the music. Then there's the voice acting. I just don't like how monotone it is. It makes any lines that aren't best suited to monotone like sarcastic comebacks either sound boring or lacking in emotion.

I have to disagree on this one, "Kimi no Sei" (OP) was generally well-received by viewers for its catchy chorus, and subjectively, I choose to jump in the bandwagon. As for voice acting, it was a nice respite from the "screeching high-pitched anime girl voice", and the monotone speech helps to convey a sense of realism, as nobody goes around screeching in real life. If you're a fan of escapism, then monotone voices aren't for you. Not that there's anything wrong with that, to each their own.

I was referring to the background music for Bunny Girl being unforgettable and the voice acting being too monotone: I feel Rakugo Shinjuu did a very good job of having grounded voice acting.
Dec 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Aug 2014
Thread locked

The thread is basically a review/blog that blew up. I cleaned some off-topic and troll posts, but the majority is still posts asking why you made a thread and not just a blog/review.

The forums are for topics that promote discussion. I know that it sounds stupid to say that to a thread with 3 pages worth of comments, but they're almost all spam or off-topic posts. So best to just keep this as a blog next time.

You can make your own blogs here: https://myanimelist.net/myblog.php
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

514 by rasterman7 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

327 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 3, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2018

287 by Samextheft »»
Mar 2, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Favourite Bunny Girl Senpai Arc?

light_of_amphy - Nov 29, 2019

9 by Doc101 »»
Feb 28, 3:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.