Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 15, 2018 8:30 PM

My choices are because of occultic correspondences and affinities to my own character lol, so: Palm (Clairvoyant) Neon Nostrade (Fortune Telling) and Pakunoda (Mind Reading)

I hope you other HxH fans out there will join in with this one :)

Dec 18, 2018 7:00 AM

Geshtinanna said:
My choices are because of occultic correspondences and affinities to my own character lol, so: Palm (Clairvoyant) Neon Nostrade (Fortune Telling) and Pakunoda (Mind Reading)

I hope you other HxH fans out there will join in with this one :)
I'm also going to choose Palm as well. She was so creepy lol, but also really kind as well and when she first appeared, she started to leave an impression in the series during the Chimera Ant Arc (she was pretty damn cute on her Chimera Ant form lol).

And another one i want to mention is Knuckle. Really liked his personality and strong mind. A great companion of Killua and Gon, who helped them to get even stronger and prepare them for what was about to come. Started off as a rival to those 2, ended up as great allies. Also, he may look like a delinquent, but he's pretty compassionate deep down, i really like that about him, his honesty.

Dec 18, 2018 9:03 AM
i think that machi have a curious power but only used a few times, i think that have the potencial to be one of the stronger from genei ryodan.

Dec 18, 2018 9:15 AM

WaterLord said:
I'm also going to choose Palm as well. She was so creepy lol, but also really kind as well and when she first appeared, she started to leave an impression in the series during the Chimera Ant Arc (she was pretty damn cute on her Chimera Ant form lol).

And another one i want to mention is Knuckle. Really liked his personality and strong mind. A great companion of Killua and Gon, who helped them to get even stronger and prepare them for what was about to come. Started off as a rival to those 2, ended up as great allies. Also, he may look like a delinquent, but he's pretty compassionate deep down, i really like that about him, his honesty.

Yeah Palm was made up to look super cute on that little date she had with Gon, and Gon just took it in his stride because of his experience with the 'Cougars' (older women) back on Whale Island ha ha!

Dec 18, 2018 9:28 AM

jorge-san said:
i think that machi have a curious power but only used a few times, i think that have the potencial to be one of the stronger from genei ryodan.

A very interesting choice there! Mmmm, all I remember about Machi is the Nen Stitches that she used to heal Hisoka after he was badly injured in that Heavens Arena bout. Hey, I just read on the 'fandom page' that she ranks as the (physically) strongest female member of The Troupe, so lots of possibilities for her in the future :)

Dec 19, 2018 4:31 PM

I think there are a lot of supporting characters in HxH that I like, but right now the only ones that come to mind are Pakunoda & Nobunaga.

Pakunoda is strong and loyal, but it was her surprising sensitivity & caring side that won me over. Her final moment was really moving and IMO is one of the highlights of the Yorknew City arc.

Nobunaga is... Nobunaga lol. I feel like he's such a fresh breeze amidst the otherwise forlorn and dark arc. I really like his interaction with the rest of the troupe member as well as with Gon & Killua (especially when he asked the boys to join the troupe coz Gon reminded him of Uvogin).

I like Phinks too, but I guess I relate & sympathize with Pakunoda & Nobunaga a lot more than I do Phinks.

Dec 26, 2018 1:06 PM
</overrated>

MMMMH. I can't decide between Canary or Melody really. Wish there were more main females but I'll take what I can get, they're still well developed even on the side lines.

Dec 26, 2018 2:17 PM

that frog in the chimera ant arc

Apr 21, 12:32 AM
This is tough because HxH has so many interesting characters, even among the most minor ones. But my personal favorite would probably be Knuckle! I also love the members of the Phantom Troupe though :)

Apr 21, 3:11 AM

Not sure if this counts but I've always found the entire Zoldyck family very interesting. I wish there was more background information about the older members. They all have very distinct personalities <3

But apart from them I'd have to say Melody. She's a sweetheart that I want to succeed :)))

Apr 21, 3:21 AM
I love stuff...

Leorio is good example.

Apr 21, 5:25 AM

Maha Zoldyck. I wish there was more info about him, and that he was included in the 2011 remake of the ten don assassination scene.

I find it absurd that there is little to no attention given to him; the fact that he proved a serious threat towards Netero in his prime.

Sep 17, 7:57 PM
Canary is my favorite rlly side character. I kinda don't count any of the phantom troupe, or Killua's family as side characters

Preview MangaManga Store