TV

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season

Second season of 3D Kanojo: Real Girl.

Ame-iro Cocoa: Side G

Fifth season of Ame-iro Cocoa.

BanG Dream! 2nd Season

Second season of BanG Dream! series.

Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale

The glittering spotlights. The sparkling, fluffy, cute outfits. The charming voices while dancing with bright smiles. Under the dazzling lights on the big city stage, these would be the mermaid idols who swim and dance freely underwater.

But far from this big city, the girls once lived in the peaceful village of Parrel. These girls, who would not even imagine such a glittering future for themselves, are instead just raising a fuss over the snack cakes they are eating. This is the story of the cheerful daily life of mermaids who strive their hardest everyday.

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.

Novelist Subaru Mikazuki, who is shy and not good with other people, and Haru, the cat that has been living a severe stray life. This is a story of them suddenly living together and describes the happiness of living together from both point of views.

Egao no Daika

On a planet far from Earth, there is a kingdom full of smiling faces. Princess Yuuki is 12 years old, and about to enter a sensitive age in a person's life. Everyday, she cries, laughs, and sometimes, her heart throbs with excitement. All the while, she lives merrily in the royal palace.

Filling her days are her loyal vassals: her tutor Reira, Izana who assists in political affairs, the leader of the chivalry Harold … and then there is her childhood friend and aide Joshua.

"Yuuki! If you have spirit and guts, you can do anything!"
"…No, not this again! Joshua, be nobler!"

Stella is 17 years old and a capable, reserved soldier. However, she is always smiling ... for smiling is essential to living.
This is a story of two girls born on distant planets.

Endro~!

Naral Island, a continent with swords and magic in which humans and monsters coexist. The terrible Demon King lives there. In ancient times, the first-generation hero defeated the Demon King. Over the many successive generations since then, the Demon King has been resurrected, and the hero who opposes him has likewise reappeared. Girls attend a school for adventurers in order to defeat the Demon King when he appears again.

Though a bit absent-minded, Yusha has the body of a hero. The holy elf Seyla's trouble never ends because she is too serious. The cheerful warrior Fai loves to eat. Mei is a quiet otaku magician. As the four girls aim to be in the hero party, they live relaxed fantasy lives and show no sign of defeating the Demon King no matter how much time passes.

Flying Babies

The anime will center on a group of young girls and their struggle as they aim to become Hula Girls.

Kemono Friends 2

Second season of Kemono Friends.

Mob Psycho 100 II

Second Season of Mob Psycho 100.

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan is a fun and dark a 4-koma manga about the real (?) life of the author, a single woman in Tokyo who drifts through relationships and works at various hostess clubs and the like. Lots of commentary on "birds of prey" (moukin), girls who use their cuteness and affect stupidity in order to try to score men (against whom the author is constantly fighting).

Star☆Twinkle Precure

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!

One day, fifth grader Hinata Hoshino brings her friend Hana Shirosaki to her house, and Hinata's sister Miyako, a college student, falls in love with with Hana at first sight. Miyako manages to get along with Hana somehow, but her clumsy behavior and shyness, makes Hana wary. Even so, Hana gradually opens up to Miyako, who wants to become closer to her.

MOVIES

Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow

A sequel to the main series and follows the Aqours girls as they prepare to enroll at a new school. While the first and second years run into some unexpected trouble, the third years end up going mysteriously missing on the way to their graduation trip. Separated, the girls begin to realize the value of their friendships as they attempt to find a solution to their various crises.

Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Movie

The four princes of the Kingdom of Granzreich are aiming to become the next king. Under the guidance of the royal tutor Heine Wittgenstein, while overcoming various obstacles and sometimes hesitating, they grow little by little.

Appearing before them are twin princes from the Kingdom of Romano. Even though these princes look cute on the surface, they are actually extremely sadistic...! Towards such an unprecedented crisis, Heine and the four princes perform "educational guidance"!?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 13, 2018 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
Definitely Watching
BanG Dream! 2nd Season
Endro~!
Kemono Friends 2
Star☆Twinkle Precure
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow
Maybe Watching
3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season
Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.
Egao no Daika
Flying Babies
Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan
Not Watching
Ame-iro Cocoa: Side G
Mob Psycho 100 II
Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Movie
Dec 15, 2018 8:46 PM

Nov 2009
watching: moderately high hopes:

endro

watching: please be at least average

kemono friends 2

watching: please don't be gross

watashi ni tenshi ga majorita

watching because i hate myself

bang dream
love live sunshine goes to italy
mermaid idols
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Jan 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Oct 2010
I'd lost track of Ekoda-chan, I guess it wasn't approved yet when I last heard of it. As it turns out each episode is 4 minutes long (the part MAL counts as anime), followed by live action documentary interviews with the staff and cast. Different star director + different actress in lead role every week. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759717

YEUP THAT THERE SURE IS ONE SLICE OF LIFE

I had a good time, I think this would have made good simulwatch material ;P (I mean, I'm only watching the 4-minute animated part, you don't have to watch the live action to have completed it for MAL purposes)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Picturesque Realm [Image Thread] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xiaraith - Mar 21, 2018

673 by Xiaraith »»
2 hours ago

» --- Best Anime of Winter 2024 ---

Xiaraith - Apr 17

10 by Ericonator »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

» Spring 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Mar 26

0 by Xiaraith »»
Mar 26, 12:50 PM

» Comfy Camp Club's Anime of the Year 2023

Xiaraith - Feb 25

19 by Xiaraith »»
Mar 6, 12:54 PM

» Winter 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Xiaraith »»
Feb 18, 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.