Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 13, 2018 10:12 AM
I really wan'na see it's series 2 season. So I'm requesting it's animator to make it's sequel...

Dec 13, 2018 10:50 AM

if you really want a sequel, the best way to do so is buy buying the blurays and other merchandise associated with the series. if enough people buy the series, it gives them an incenctive to do another season.

Dec 14, 2018 2:35 AM
ohh will do! thank you

Dec 29, 2018 10:57 PM

I own all of the LNs, plus lots of merchandise. I'm actually wearing my NGNL shirt as I type this.

I don't know much about the series' popularity in Japan, but when I visited Japan last autumn and wore said shirt, two complete strangers commented on it. I know NGNL is very popular in the west, and one of the most popular shows on MAL. The movie was also popular.

At this point I don't know what else we can do to get a second season. It's been almost five years now of fans asking for one, but so far nothing has happened. To say that it's disheartening would be an understatement.

Dec 31, 2018 9:53 AM

We will get 10 more overlord seasons before that happens

Jan 2, 10:16 AM

Akerakai said:

This made me laugh because of how true it is.

Jan 2, 8:45 PM
I'll be honest and say that normally supporting light novel adaptations by buying their stuff doesn't actually help. Light novel adaptations get 1 season to help majorly boost the light novel sales and unless it anime sales are incredibly successful, most production companies won't really care to fund a studio to make a second season.

I say in situations like these where it's been too long since the first season, you should just buy the author's books to support them more directly for their stories rather than pay for something that gets a bunch of hands in the pot before it reaches the originator of the story. Although, that is only if you'll be willing to read the books though since you probably don't want to buy something you won't use.

Jan 24, 10:10 PM
DreamingBeats said:
if you really want a sequel, the best way to do so is buy buying the blurays and other merchandise associated with the series. if enough people buy the series, it gives them an incenctive to do another season.
I’m going to be honest, but I don’t think it is the sales that is a problem. I sighed arouns a bit and saw some copyright issues that is probably the reason to this. Apparently illustrator stole some art designs from someone else. Hopefully this problem gets resolved ASAP because I am also anxiously waiting for another season :)

Jan 25, 3:28 PM

Akerakai said:

That actually made me die of laughter
I don't have a cell phone. I used to but I got frustrated and threw it into the sea.

Feb 17, 3:52 PM

One question: is the light novel available in english language?

Feb 17, 6:30 PM
Your best chance of seeing a 2nd season is through financial support of the series, yes a show can be popular online but thats because 80% of the people who watched it saw it on illegal websites that do not pay the publishers. So some series get really popular and talked about a lot, but the publishers look at their numbers and get confused about why when their ratings are so low. They aren't making money, so buy the books, figures, blue-rays, etc. Those numbers are what affect a new series, or simply watch it a billion times on crunchyroll till they see those numbers go crazy.

Feb 21, 8:28 AM
Can we sign a petition for a NO Game NO Life season 2

Feb 22, 12:52 AM
i like to sign for that petition so that I can watch my favorite anime