Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ma Series Volume 1 Chapter 9 Discussion

Dec 12, 2018 9:15 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yep, have to agree with Adalbert, Wolfram's excessive pride has prevented him from having any half-human (or even full human?) in his unit. If the enemy was serious about killing them then he could have easily done so.

And there comes the author's preference for looks again. I hate the way Yuuri said that Adalbert lost in terms of looks, seriously, that's your only concern, Yuuri!? How shallow and stupid of you!

And Wolfram really is stupid for telling Yuuri to go with Adalbert, he should be well aware of Adalbert's reason's for betraying the demon tribe and his objectives. If not for that kotsuhizoku and Conrad, Yuuri would have been killed.

Is Wolfram jealous again when Conrad hugged Yuuri?

I'm guessing the girl is Gisela based on the comment she made about the pendant. She's really is amazing!

Wait, whales and dolphins can't get along? Didn't know that, I know nothing about marine life, would be easier to understand if they could give an easier example.

Gwendal sure is rough with Yuuri but the setting is supposed to be medieval times so it's understandable that they have grown up in such an environment but still Wolfram is a bit over the top. He wants war because people from another country burnt the village Wolfram wouldn't even give a shit about otherwise since it was inhabited by humans!? He says he cares about the forest and environment but doesn't he realize that if a war breaks out then the damage caused would be far greater both to the environment and people!? Sounds like a hypocrite. There's really too much to dislike about that boy.
Modified by Maou_heika, Jan 17, 12:31 AM

"Wolfram has a shitty conceited personality and constantly keeps on barking like a Pomeranian"
- Shibuya Yuuri (LN, vol. 2 ch 1)