15th Anniversary
Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 212 Discussion

Dec 12, 2018 1:48 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rui going on a date with the other chef.

Can't this series end already...
Just move on with the final couples, Natsuo and Hina, and Rui with the bastard.

Dec 12, 2018 4:55 AM
Tbh it's probably another NTR jebait and she's not really going on a date. Sasuga Kei is the worst author in the history of manga. I'd expect no less.

Kajita is so unlikeable and I was a fan of the manga being over and just getting some closure for Hina and ending with Rui x Natsuo, but Sasuga keeps introducing more pointless characters, killing others off, bringing people back, threatening NTR, and not closing off any plot point at all.

We are witnessing a catastrophe. Why this manga ever got an anime adaptation greenlight is way beyond me.

Dec 12, 2018 9:00 AM
Lmfao this manga is getting beyond horrible i mean at this point who comes up with some ntr jebait?( and if its not a jebait then 100% dropped)

Dec 12, 2018 9:41 AM
Damn, first I felt like I couldn’t get enough of this manga. But now I understand we are long past this mangas best ending.
Modified by BASEDZILLA, Aug 14, 11:07 AM

Dec 12, 2018 10:40 AM
This chapter is about Sensei and his daughter coming to terms Rui and her date are only introduced in the last chapter
Sensei is a big influence on Natsuo Glad he can pay him back

Dec 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Limnir said:
Tbh it's probably another NTR jebait and she's not really going on a date. Sasuga Kei is the worst author in the history of manga. I'd expect no less.

Kajita is so unlikeable and I was a fan of the manga being over and just getting some closure for Hina and ending with Rui x Natsuo, but Sasuga keeps introducing more pointless characters, killing others off, bringing people back, threatening NTR, and not closing off any plot point at all.

We are witnessing a catastrophe. Why this manga ever got an anime adaptation greenlight is way beyond me.

I absolutely agree with you. The series is just getting dragged on with idiotic story tropes.
Maybe Sasuga Kei is just milking this series for money until it gets axed.

Dec 13, 2018 2:19 AM
yeah since this fucking cooking guy was appeared I have this bad taste in my mouth , the taste of NTR ..... natsuo deserve a better girl than her...... Hina>rui

if rui really go on a date with cooking guy I will loss The little respect I still have for her ...........

Dec 17, 2018 8:37 AM

The last page yuck.Rui or should i say Sasuga, think u misunderstood and misinterpreted couple culture..lol.
Other than that it was a glorious chapter and liked how Hana senpai handled the situation with her estranged father.
And yeah Natsuo come out of your goddamn slump and send that biaaatch Serizawa flying away..

Dec 17, 2018 1:13 PM

The date is probably just a video call with Natsuo. Nothing to do with Tokiya.

Dec 25, 2018 9:04 AM

I think that even if Rui's going with this bastard on a date it's probably not a big deal because she loves Natsuo, no? Anyway it's probably just cliffhanger which works because we r talking about it. Even if she ends up with him in a bed(I bet it won't happen) it just does mean that she's a witch and Natsuo will break up with her and Hina will take her chance probably. Honestly, I think that Natsuo will end up as a loner but he will start writing the best books.

P.S I feel like this is not a bad manga at all, because it is easy to identify with the characters and experience all these dramas together with them(A real ''romance'' manga which works) and if u guys care for NatsuoxRui; NatsuoxHana then u shouldn't also say that this is bad manga either. However, it seems to me that she could finish writing this manga as soon as possible, because my stomach is no longer in pain while reading alll those dramatic plot twists.

Mar 6, 2:26 AM
Rui is a pain in the ass...She got btw them numerous times...First fucked him then secretly coming in his room and kissing....Wtf bitch...And that bastard can't stop that creepy bitch...If he wasn't that lame from starting, then he and hina would've been better off...But Rui is just disgusting

Preview MangaManga Store