Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2018 4:35 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dem elves, such immodest wear to expose legs and bellies.

So typical of dark elf to be enemy of elves XD
Nice looking down face of dark elf
Clearly rolled his own tongue around hers right after the first contact.

Throwing hearts?? I wonder what effect they were supposed to have. And sure threw them in a way reminiscent of baseball pitching motion.
If the younger elf really did love the sensei, then why?

Got pretty wet just from doing fella, how slutty!
Shimapan sometimes disappeared while riding him!

Could of made the sensei at least have some opacity in the view from above looking down on dark elf's body instead having him totally invisible, otherwise it just looked like he moved away.
And the penetration of sensei and dark elf, the bodies moving too 2-dimensionally and independently as if they were not affecting each other.
Hmm elf's pantsu was pulled down before the sex with dark elf but then pulled up again after the 2 finished.

Loled at main elf girl finding out and interrupting at the last second.
Loled at the mouths stretched and stuck together in the kiss.

In the end it was not explained why he was loved by any of 3 ladies. in particular, why the dark elf targeted him is totally a mystery. Dont know what became of her at the end. And what of the smaller elf? really the story and romance was really shallow.

Overall showed off good toned shape of the body and decent movement through the h action.
His face shape was rather unstable, like sometimes too babyish and round, mouth too low, forehead too big, etc.
Censor was too strong. Even censored the pussy when it was covered by pantsu, much of surrounding area beyond the genitals and internal view was mostly mosaic.
User-sanDec 9, 2018 4:50 AM
Dec 10, 2018 4:50 PM

Apr 2016
dark elf made me nut
Dec 23, 2018 3:37 AM

Feb 2018
Happy end for Laranoah :)
Jan 3, 2019 9:30 PM

Oct 2015
Elves without rape? can't believe, this is a step foward.

This episode censorship was so heavy. it's a shame since this could have been much more enjoyable without that.

Ep 01 had those turn off background songs.

Oh well, this was good yet bad. Mixed feelings.

Could have been much better using less censorship and proper background songs.
TechOtaku-hJan 3, 2019 9:37 PM
Aug 2, 2021 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
Nice dark elf action. lol at Iluna kissing kissing when they were tied up.

Hiroki deciding to go to the elf world was obvious. He didn't have/experience much in his normal life.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 22, 2022 11:59 AM

Jul 2012
Now thats better than boring ep1

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elf no Oshiego to Sensei Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 10, 2018

8 by Rob »»
Aug 2, 2021 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.