Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2018 4:24 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wonder why and how her parents died?

All or a sudden rape
Wonder if there are any female pig orcs, considering he sees human mouths in high regard.
And wonder why the pig orc was wandering around in gear in broad daylight? on some purpose or just hunt around for rape victims?
What a sleazy biology for semen to cause females to go into heat.
His buhi speech ending just made it seem more like a joke
Her body was somewhat tempting in size of breasts, erect of nipple snd soak of pussy from the rape.

Eh?! Sugita tomokazu voice?! Just loled at thought of him talking all serious in an 18+ rape anime. Would be surprised if it were just some soundalike or software voice, not actually him.

Awfully careless to peek in on the sleazy banging and area all by herself.
Just loled at the typical seikimatsu thugs, especially the mohawk.

Awww didn't show her undress (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) and wonder did she do it herself or stripped and then neatly arranged?
But did she do thinking she would get paid as priority or more out of fear of worst if she didn't do?
Pretty cheap to not show the wrestle of her body to restraint it along the wall.
Somewhat lewd how she got helplessness exposed into a most vulnerable position with her body restrained for the rape from behind.

Highly uncertain if she was nakadashied before changing to her in the riding position.
Got quite wet in the love juices and sweat in any case Guhehe
Mom help?! You are gonna become mama! (Obligatory)

Started to feel good and cumming from the rough gangrape even without any orc semen?! Outrageous!

Uwaa what scumbags to do repeated gangrapes and then not conpensate at all. and to just laugh if off like some lowlife punks XD

Loan shark watching over her, eh? Apparently a nice guy after all.

Well apparently the credit name of the purple guy is definitely sugita's alias.

Kinda funny how the intro or the important guy talks of how he may not look the part and his being rumored of having a weakness of maid asses xD

while rune declared to never want such a frustrating experience again, it would seem that she is entirely open to more slutty sex and probably sell of her body. From looks of fast passing by game images, plays with an old man she knew when she was little and calling him papa during play And seems to have a flat chest form too. Perhaps making use of her medicines there.
User-sanDec 8, 2018 4:45 AM
Dec 16, 2018 11:24 AM
Dec 2018
Was that Tomokazu Sugita?
Dec 18, 2018 1:33 AM
Oct 2013
@GodTommy Yes it was.
Mar 13, 2019 7:33 AM

Sep 2013
Well, it might be him given the fact that Sugita did voiced several H-games in the past.
Although recent years I only know that the eroge's he voiced are side-characters.

As for the H, quality wise it's not really good. Loved the artwork in the eroge but the animation quite butchered it as it's the artwork is moe-type?
Still, not a bad ONA.
Mar 17, 2019 1:57 AM

Feb 2018
Prostitue always better xD.
Jun 23, 2019 12:10 AM
Nov 2011
...it was really that Sugita-san? wow
Jun 26, 2019 6:49 PM

Oct 2013
That's why you always get the money up front, and the guy she owes money too needs to get his pimp game in line. Those guys just used his product.....it ain't free! Pimp hand activate.
May 7, 2022 3:47 AM

Jan 2017
I never expected Gintoki to be in a Hentai anime. This is a shock!!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Sep 6, 2022 2:41 AM

May 2021
Hated and dropped it the moment the pig scene started .
Jan 17, 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
Her luck sure is bad.
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rune's Pharmacy: Tiarajima no Okusuriya-san Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Dec 22, 2019

10 by ManoWasTaken »»
May 22, 2023 1:41 PM

Poll: » Rune's Pharmacy: Tiarajima no Okusuriya-san Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Mar 10, 2019

6 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Feb 26, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » Rune's Pharmacy: Tiarajima no Okusuriya-san Episode 3 Discussion

J_B - Jun 22, 2019

8 by Loliho »»
Nov 21, 2022 11:16 AM

» Any news on the game? (official & legal English release)

Neko_Rance - Sep 28, 2022

0 by Neko_Rance »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.