Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 7, 2018 3:59 AM

Apr 2018
IT'S OUT TODAY!!! And they announced Joker from PERSONA 5!!!
Dec 7, 2018 4:35 AM

Feb 2015
About to go pick up my Switch + game right now, lol. Can't wait to start playing.
Dec 7, 2018 4:59 AM

Apr 2010
wtf, Joker!? Nobody saw that coming...lol. I'm guessing they're gonna bring P5 for the Switch eventually.

Anyways, my copy and the pro controller should arrive some time tonight.
Dec 7, 2018 5:55 AM

Nov 2017
Finally the switch does worth my money!! Can't wait to play my main (Wolf since Brawl) again. I'm glad that Cloud is back too.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Dec 7, 2018 7:05 AM

Aug 2012
I had to go through 7 stores today to get my hands on the last Smash GC controller, they sell like hot cakes lol.
Dec 7, 2018 7:18 AM

Jan 2018
I don't have an switch nor this kind of game, but i'd really love to buy an Switch one. The game is really good and much better than the previous Smash Bros title. Also best game for tons of roster characters to play, my brother would have been happy if he played Snake from Metal Gear Soild he would have been happier, but he is an PC fanatic for no reasons.

He also seemed to be more obsessed with Bandai Namco for no reasons due to brand's popularity in my country.
Dec 7, 2018 9:29 AM

Nov 2017
yay at last it's finally out!
now just to wait for the mail to be delivered.......... :l
Dec 7, 2018 9:34 AM

Dec 2018
Hngggg my copy came in the mail already but I got called in for work tmr and I have finals next Saturday ;_________;
Dec 7, 2018 10:05 AM

Jan 2018
There we're rumous about the the Protagoinst/Joker from Persona 5 is going to be included as an playable DLC character? Is it truth that Protagoinst/Joker would be featured as Super Smash Bros fighter, am i right?
https://twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1071102796970254336

He would be the first Atlus IP owned character to be featued in Super Smash Bros so far.

(sorry for my poor English)
Dec 7, 2018 10:12 AM

Nov 2016
Glad I bought the Switch a few weeks ago.

Gonna stop by the store on my way home from class today.

Dec 7, 2018 10:22 AM

Sep 2014
I preordered the game on Amazon a couple weeks ago and they still don't have a delivery date for me yet. I'm mad
Dec 7, 2018 10:44 AM

Apr 2018
hotsushikun said:
There we're rumous about the the Protagoinst/Joker from Persona 5 is going to be included as an playable DLC character? Is it truth that Protagoinst/Joker would be featured as Super Smash Bros fighter, am i right?

He would be the first Atlus IP owned character to be featued in Super Smash Bros so far.

Yeah, he's in! He's a DLC character. My hopes of getting persona game on the switch have risen up yet again!
Dec 7, 2018 10:47 AM

Jan 2018
_Aqua_Sama_ said:
hotsushikun said:

Yeah, he's in! He's a DLC character. My hopes of getting persona game on the switch have risen up yet again!

I didn't expected about it, we have our first DLC character included on the list.

Second DLC:
Kite from .hack

Third DLC:
Notics from Final Fantasy XV

Four DLC:
Klonoa from Klonoa

Fourth and the Final DLC:
Sora from Kingdom Hearts

I hope these predictions could come true. :D
Dec 7, 2018 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
I don’t even have a switch yet :(
But I’m so hyped for Joker
Dec 7, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2014
Does this mean Persona 5 on switch though? Because I'm totally okay Sony losing the exclusive license due to their moronic view on censorship. Not that Persona games have anything to be censored about, but Sony needs to take a few blows to get their head straight.
Dec 7, 2018 1:57 PM

Oct 2018
The fact that Joker's going to be in Smash broke my brain for an hour, like my brain could not process this. He'd be a pretty interesting character, so I can't wait to play him when the DLC comes around.

Anyway, the postal services here are trash so now I gotta wait another day for Smash...come home soon my sweet prince

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 7, 2018 2:29 PM

Apr 2018
BackstageMage said:
The fact that Joker's going to be in Smash broke my brain for an hour, like my brain could not process this. He'd be a pretty interesting character, so I can't wait to play him when the DLC comes around.

Anyway, the postal services here are trash so now I gotta wait another day for Smash...come home soon my sweet prince

I've been noticing many people saying they're waiting 4 it to arrive physically. I'm not going to judge u for that, but y physical? Downloading can b done from ur home and when u download it, u have the game with u everywhere!
Dec 7, 2018 2:29 PM

Apr 2018
BackstageMage said:

I've been noticing many people saying they're waiting 4 it to arrive physically. I'm not going to judge u for that, but y physical? Downloading can b done from ur home and when u download it, u have the game with u everywhere!
Dec 7, 2018 2:32 PM

Oct 2018
_Aqua_Sama_ said:
BackstageMage said:

I usually do get digital for most games it's just I've collected every Smash game in physical form since the 64 to 3Ds/Wii U so it's weird to stop now.

Dec 7, 2018 5:59 PM

Apr 2018
BackstageMage said:
_Aqua_Sama_ said:

I usually do get digital for most games it's just I've collected every Smash game in physical form since the 64 to 3Ds/Wii U so it's weird to stop now.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense!
Dec 8, 2018 1:59 AM

Nov 2018
And I'm waiting for Tuesday to get it in my hands...is it Tuesday already?
Dec 8, 2018 3:33 AM

Nov 2011
I played it for awhile last night, really enjoying it so far. The Switch has been my most-used console lately, thanks to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Pokemon and now SSB.
Dec 8, 2018 5:36 AM

Aug 2017
i love it ≧◡≦ inkling is so fun to play as!

yet another great game to add to the already nearly perfect library of switch games ^^
Dec 8, 2018 7:17 AM

Jan 2011
currently my team looks like this

King DDD
Ike
Captain Falcon
King K Rool (i can see this guy getting nerfef like hell)
Snake
Jigglypuff
Fox

that being said im ready to kick Fox outta my team when Pirahna Plant comes out
R.I,P Villager an D.K. not enyoing them anymore
Dec 8, 2018 10:14 AM

Nov 2018
Don’t have a switch but my boy copped it last night, playing it tomorrow before the NFL games. Man if they can add this dude from Persona 5 they have to add somebody from Kingdom Hearts, Sora, Axel, Aqua of the 3 would be sensational.

Anybody play the World of Light yet? I hope they have those CGI cutscenes like Brawl did, too lit!
Dec 8, 2018 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
lowkey considering buying this just for Joker

Also please please let there be a persona 5 port to the switch I need to play this game but I'm not gonna buy a ps just for it ;_; also add an option to romance yusuke kthx
Dec 9, 2018 7:12 AM

Apr 2018
xfinityretaile1 said:
Don’t have a switch but my boy copped it last night, playing it tomorrow before the NFL games. Man if they can add this dude from Persona 5 they have to add somebody from Kingdom Hearts, Sora, Axel, Aqua of the 3 would be sensational.

Anybody play the World of Light yet? I hope they have those CGI cutscenes like Brawl did, too lit!

Honestly, if they added Joker, I believe they could add just about anyone who is popular enough at this point. I don't see why they couldn't add... Reimu!
Dec 9, 2018 8:16 AM

Apr 2015
Don't have the game yet, maybe later this month... Just gotta watch Joel play for now.
Dec 9, 2018 9:30 AM

Nov 2017
Yuppers, it's mad fun. I have mixed feelings with online though. The Elite Smash thingy is pretty weird since there are still some people who play with the most random rules. I also wish I could change my character or at least their color, I don't like that I have to exit matches just to do that -__-
Dec 9, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2018
Played it today. Damn it's lit! Inkling is so underrated. It's apart of my set along with Falco, Ridley, and Cloud most likely. Not sure who the 5th might be.
Dec 11, 2018 6:42 PM

Oct 2018
Had some time to play it today and damn they put Soren in as a spirit + a battle in the main campaign along with Ike

This game is the closest to perfect we're ever going to reach

Dec 11, 2018 7:03 PM

Dec 2016
Favorite character ??
Dec 12, 2018 4:00 AM

Nov 2018
I finally have the game in my hands. Newbie here and I've my ass beaten while maining Marth in adventure mode, but I'm kinda get the hang of the game. Where's Lucina!?

More topics from this board

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - Apr 19

6 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

52 by goodtasty »»
2 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3506 by goodtasty »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

8 by Astachanna »»
3 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

12 by _untitled »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.