Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2018 7:01 PM

Jan 2016
Lmao that shit happen three times, sasuga Truck-kun. The end is near.
Dec 6, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2018
Hit and run in Zombieland Saga counter : 3

What manager done to teach Sakura is actually right, send them to the mountain in order to teach them about teamwork. It's only Sakura who can't understand it. It's the first time we see Yuugiri that mad, till slapping the manager, damn that onee-san aura like want to defend her sister.

Sakura's memory is back thanks to Truck-kun. Looking at the teaser for next week, it's very interesting because she back to what she is before the death.
Dec 6, 2018 10:00 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm!!! next weeks episode sure will be an exciting one since did Sakura able to remember her past and forget her zombie life? i cant wait for next weeks episode...

anyways regarding todays episode, nice one and they have some bonding moments at ech other on a mountain. that serve as their relaxation before the big show. sadly sakura didnt take advantage of it and practice alone causing her stress and pressure to take on her in the following days. good thing she have realized what she has done with...

that cute large dog statue... hahaha
Dec 6, 2018 11:17 PM

May 2015
They could have just used Lily as bait...

Sakura's being selfish. Isn't this how Idol groups tend to break up?

Yugiri with the bitch slap heard 'round the restaurant!

"I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'll do my best!" Moral Support in a nutshell.

You know one thing that makes Tae awesome? She acts like an animal and can't talk, but when the group needs to work together, she always listens and follows along...

Aww, I was expecting for more Yugiri in this episode...

Ok...Sakura's about to go out on a run. Let me guess...Roadkill part 2?

WHY THE HELL DOES THE BODY ALWAYS FLY STRAIGHT UP WHEN THEY GET RAMMED BY THE FRONT OF A VEHICLE!?

Dec 6, 2018 11:25 PM

Jun 2016
great episode... what amazing appearance of truck-kun... 10/10

so far this anime turn to be really great...

idk i think...

sakura is a daughter of koutaro (i know this is most likely false in the future)

IMO...
Dec 6, 2018 11:27 PM

Oct 2014
Intense last 5mins.

It will get more intense from here bois.
Dec 7, 2018 12:17 AM
Dec 2017
i would like to know why yugiri slapped kotaro?did he say something wrong.i didnt notice.
Dec 7, 2018 2:21 AM
Oct 2016
I was expecting this to be Yugiri's episode, but no. However, she still had her moments and that's enough. And hey, it's also nice to see the specialty of each girl when they were in the mountains.

But what's this? Sakura gets hit by a truck again? Based on her reactions, i guess she got amnesia? Either way, i'm looking forward to see their next show.
Dec 7, 2018 3:06 AM

Jan 2016
Stark700 said:
The slap to Koutarou's face though lol...he should be more careful of what to say.

KANLen09 said:
Dat slap though...Kotarou shoulda have minded his own words...

PrinceOdysseus said:
i would like to know why yugiri slapped kotaro?did he say something wrong.i didnt notice.

You guys are wrong. That slap is another misunderstanding from Yugiri who thought that Kotarou gonna say something like "Sakura can't do it" but it's actually the opposite. It's just like episode 3 where she slapped Sakura which make it funny because it's a misunderstanding too :D

I thought we're gonna get Yugiri's episode but it's actually Sakura's? Well gonna see who they ended this series~
RyouHayatoDec 7, 2018 3:10 AM
Dec 7, 2018 3:09 AM

Aug 2013
So no Tae focus episode or the courtesan girl focused ep? Guess the last two will be about Sakura and this last performance. All in all, hit and run isthe way to go.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 7, 2018 6:10 AM

Aug 2016
I am so excited about new episode!

Oh no, Meh, it's Sakura episode!

Get your shiat together, Sakura!

You got dat, good job, Sakura! Let's do show!

Oh, Sakura got hit. She remember!

Oh no, god damnit, cliffhanger!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2018 6:20 AM
Jan 2018
for some reason i thought another truck hit would make her remember but it seems it just made it worse
Dec 7, 2018 6:45 AM

Jul 2016
You see, now we move on from last episode's fire metaphor, to today's mountains. You see, we all have mountains we must overcome and only by working together can we reach the peak of all our mountains.

JEEZ LOUISE, talk about a bombshell. So, we get a wilderness sabbatical episode. Ecstatic on finding her lead to her memories, Sakura overexerts herself and is forgetting the 'We' in teamwork. After a pulling a Ron Weasley from the Goblet of Fire, she feels uber awkward and Sakura goes to Kotaro to give us a hint as to what kind of person Kotaro is, and to give Kotaro a bitch-slap. But Sakura realizes how much of a spaz she's been after seeing her team from a third person perspective (I know the feeling, the experience of seeing something after taking a step back is mesmerizing and awakening) So she heads for a jog in an all to familiar scene and gets plowed through by Truck-kun. And she regains her memories but forgets her other one. OH BOY! To quote Metallica,

"Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish you may regret it
Careful what you wish you just might get it"

This episode was a nice breather before the penultimate episode which I can tell is gonna be a roller coaster. But one thing to note for this episode, is the animation. As expected, animation does drop from time to time. It's like a fight scene that looks shitty in one scene then looks awesome in another. IT'S INFURIATINGLY INCONSISTENT! But the latter part of the episode does run smoothly animation-wise. But the ending threw me for a loop, I mean the call-back to the first episode was fine enough, then Sakura gets her memories back.

Now we wait eagerly for the next episode.
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Dec 7, 2018 6:47 AM

May 2016
Koutarou getting slapped in the face made my day XD

This episode was good as the rest.

And here's to episode 11 and 12 being good.

May 2018
Lol I had this grin on when Sakura was about to go running, when she got hit by the truck I ended up laughing, so hard.

hahahahha
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

May 2016
That cliffhanger. Now we will get to know more about Sakura.
Dec 7, 2018 6:51 AM

Feb 2014
RyouHayato said:

I thought we're gonna get Yugiri's episode but it's actually Sakura's? Well gonna see who they ended this series~

They'll end it with the legendary Tae.😎
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 7, 2018 6:56 AM
Mar 2017
Sakura is attacked by truck-kun again and this time with shocking results.
Sakura is very excited about the new recital that Franchouhcou will have, but her excess of enthusiasm is causing the girls to lose the rhythm, Koutaro comes up with the great idea of ​​abandoning them in the mountains, the mountain outfits of the girls look very good.
The girls begin to look for a way to survive, but Sakura feels that they are wasting time, Ai as the hunter was great, she looked very serious, Junko also looked very good fishing, she was an expert on how to fish.
The time they try to hunt the baby boar was very funny, the part where the boar eats Sakura´s head made me laugh too much, poor Sakura, she got the worst part and this made her angry.
Being honest, I loved the bitch slap that Yuugiri gave to Koutaro, he deserved it and it was very funny the slow motion of the slapping, another detail, Yuugiri is very attractive, that slow dance gave her more mystery to her character.
I'm glad to see that Sakura understood that she was wrong and now she wants to move forward with the girls, but Truck-kun appears again and that impact seems to have made Sakura remember her past.
I was waiting for the part of the truck, the scene was built just like the first episode, so I expected that result. What will happen to Sakura now?
Dec 7, 2018 7:33 AM

Apr 2018
Oh neat, set-up for an amnesia episode

That's kind of annoying...

Dec 7, 2018 10:07 AM

Oct 2012
it was a decent episode, funny! but considering there's only a few episodes left I feel like maybe they could have done a little more developing?

also I wonder if the manager knew sakura before she died or is related to how she died? that or it isn't foreshadowing and he just has a softer spot for her because she was the first one to wake up and stuff.
Dec 7, 2018 11:13 AM
Aug 2014
A death was not a sufficient warning to Sakura to remember checking incoming cars before crossing the road
Dec 7, 2018 1:43 PM
Oct 2017
yugiri who goes mountaineering in sandals when there is snow
In my opinion, she heard about global warming
Dec 7, 2018 5:22 PM

Jun 2017
I wonder if Sakura lost her Zombie memories or her memories got switched around by the truck and now she is in "before death mode" where she could think she is actually still alive. This is gonna be interesting.
Dec 7, 2018 5:50 PM

Nov 2017
DedPanda said:
So no Tae focus episode or the courtesan girl focused ep? Guess the last two will be about Sakura and this last performance. All in all, hit and run isthe way to go.

- Tae focus? wacthing Tae running away like a mindless zombie?

- 1st episode... Sakura smashed by truck and 10 years later she became a zombie (doesnt remember her memories when she was alive)
- 7th episode... Junko smashed by stupid manager's car (nothing happen)
- 10th episode... Sakura smashed by truck, again (probably same truck from the 1st episode).. regain her memories when she was alive.. forget everything during she become a zombie...

- This episode is to much tragedy for Sakura... i feel bad for her.
Now Loading.....
Dec 7, 2018 6:29 PM

Aug 2015
We're never gonna get a Yugiri episode, are we?
Dec 7, 2018 7:20 PM

Jul 2016
I wish the whole revealing-about-all-the-character's-past episodes happened sooner. Now the series is going to focus on Sakura again, who I don't really care about. I'm more interested to learn about the remaining characters, Yugiri, Tae, and Kotaro.
Dec 7, 2018 8:55 PM

Jul 2016
Ehh... being honest, I'm quite disappointed with this ep. since I thought it would be about Yuugiri. Not to mention that probably, regarding screentime, this will be the best we will get from her for the rest of the show but well.

That aside, It was a really "ok" episode for me. The last scene with Sakura was interesting tho.

P.S.: Yuugiri, you truly have a thing for slapping people without a second thought, don't you? xD
Dec 7, 2018 9:23 PM

Sep 2017
The Sakura conflict was nothing too special, but I loved memeing of the training in the mountains trope and actually making it connect to the name of the venue or whatever it was. I'm guessing Yuugiri won't be getting a full backstory ep so they kinda gave her a more important role this episode.

That ending tho. I'm pretty sure the ost was the same as in ep 1 and a lot of the lines were very similar. It was pretty hilarious, until we find out that all her memories have come back and there is some potential amnesia about being a zombie and all that. Next episode will be a good one for sure.

I'm wondering how this series will end. I'm assuming next weeks ep will be majority working out Sakura stuff, so they might not even get to the performance. Even if they do, after that it's like preform in front of 500 ppl implies saga saved... the end? Lol I mean that was the goal from ep 1 I guess, but we still don't know anything about Kotarou and how tf he wrangled up these zombies. Maybe they are considering a season 2.
Dec 7, 2018 9:40 PM

Apr 2016
Already anticipating the truck scene when I saw this frame.

Nothing is better the second time around. XD

With Sakura getting her memories back, Episode 11 will be focused on that and only an episode left to go after that. Sadly, I don't think that last episode will cover Yugiri's story and Tae's. :/
Dec 8, 2018 1:21 AM

Mar 2017
That truck accident again lol. This time it seems serious though. Looks like she forgot her memories of after waking up as a zombie. Things are going to be troublesome.
Dec 8, 2018 2:40 AM

Jun 2013
Sakura's head always comes off, then again all their heads and the rest of their body parts have been removed at least once once, twice, thrice or more by this time.

Yugiri slapping Kotarou was funny because of the sound he made and way his face looked during the sequence.

Also, Tae-chan biting that giant boar was adorable.

All Sakura needed was to get hit by a truck to get her memories back. All that practice was for nothing lol and their mascot, Romero was so cute, he barked at the truck driver and was worried for Sakura. Awww <3
臭い-
Dec 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Jun 2017
Poor Sakura. Getting her head eaten by a boar, then her headless body thrown in the air(It was a nice airtime though), then getting hit by another truck -kun, mein gott. But finally, even with that cliffhanger at the end of this episode, we'll get to see and know more about our Best girl in this show. Also Kotaro getting slapped by Yugiri was really funny, just like Yugiri's slap with Sakura because she misunderstood them both lol.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 8, 2018 5:50 AM
Jan 2017
The episode was only ok, until the very end.
Dec 8, 2018 6:05 AM

Dec 2012
Not a bad episode but the weakest so far. Not as funny, not as entertaining, very weak drama.

These episodes are needed sometimes but I wonder if we're running out of time... I suppose Yugiri's backstory is all but scrapped by now lol.

Makes me hype for an OVA or season 2, since this clearly cannot be resolved in the time that is left, unless they rush it in Chaika fashion.

Edit: Very disappointed about that newspaper guy who thought he knew one of the idols. I guess MAPPA just thought we'd forget about it or something? That plot point led absolutely nowhere.
InfatuateDec 8, 2018 6:08 AM

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Dec 8, 2018 6:20 AM

Jul 2016
Junko gets hit by a truck and gets right back up. But when Sakura gets hit by a truck, she loses her memories??
Dec 8, 2018 11:52 AM

Jul 2009
Was hoping for Yuugiri's backstory. Ah well. She really is the oldest of the group and wanted to know more about her era.

I lol'd when Koutaro was all serious with his monologue, then he goes back to his playful self in the next scene XD

I kinda knew that would happen again. This is a 3rd time since the 2nd time it did happen, but she was okay.

I wonder what changed :O

Last 2 episodes! I hope for season 2 please T__T
Dec 8, 2018 11:54 AM

Feb 2017
sakura switched her bootable drive to her first drive

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 8, 2018 10:15 PM

Oct 2008
I knew and predict that was gonna happened in just a few moments before she got hit!
The part wherein Mizuno told Sakura to watch-out for traffic instantly triggers me that there something that's gonna happened and guess what, truck-kun for the 2nd time really happened!
damn Sakura got amnesia!
5/5!

Dec 9, 2018 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
The previous backstory eps were great, have no doubt Sakura's will be too.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 9, 2018 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah this is a pretty good episode-OH S H I T
Dec 10, 2018 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
Hahahaha how much i was saw that car coming to hit her xD . Also very funny how the dog changed his voice of barking from the driver to our protagonist xD . But :/.... well i never liked the amnesia consept but ok ill stick with it.... Waiting for the next episode :D 4/5

Dec 10, 2018 7:55 PM

Jun 2016
Pretty fun episode in the mountains but, the ending has me worried. I knew that some sort of conflict needed to happen before the finale and Sakura actually needed to be used as an MC after a long time. I just hope the show doesn't get worse for the sake of having another truck-kun gag.
Dec 13, 2018 1:19 PM

Nov 2016
Truck-kun striked again.

glassknuckles said:
We're never gonna get a Yugiri episode, are we?

And this saddens me a lot :( Maybe we will get a special, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 13, 2018 7:27 PM
Jul 2017
Now Sakura remembers how she died and became a zombie. A truck ran her over and she was being careless. What an airhead. We still have two more episodes to go till the finale. I wonder if the final episode finds out that all that zombie stuff was all just a dream for Sakura. Maybe she wouldn't be so careless.
Dec 16, 2018 5:21 PM

Dec 2016
Yoooooo Noooooo, WHAT THE FUCK
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 18, 2018 4:56 PM
Jan 2017
I love that they made the getting hit by a car thing a running gag I personally never think that joke gets old XD
Dec 28, 2018 1:14 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
A truck only hits you hard once, she must be having really bad luck.
I just want to know if she lost her memories or if she turns back into being a human somehow? It certainly looks so, and if that was the case, all of the other girls might just throw themselves in front of speeding vehicles in the hopes of turning back into humans as well, that might sound a terrible thing to say, but if put out of context it truly is.
I kind of ship the Geisha girl and the manager so back after the slip thingy.
Jan 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Mar 2014
Once she said be careful of traffic i called she was gonna be hit by a truck.

Damn no one gonna mention Saki lookin fine in the sports bra lol
Jan 6, 2019 6:13 PM

Jun 2015
oh crap she finally remembered
Jan 13, 2019 2:33 AM
Dec 2017
That last part with Sakura getting hit by the truck again was predictable...but I'm curious about the overall effects.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

138 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

378 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

159 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 4, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.