Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Dec 6, 2018 5:11 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All of a sudden quite strong with the shading, specular and lines of the body and vibrant with the color. body shape quite well defined as well.
Quite cool beauty type face of her and a cool elegant body.
totally mistook that second guy with the thicker whiter glasses for the same guy as the first one doing her. Spitting images of each other and way misleading. So that's why she was questioning why it came to that.

That acoustic blues and pulsating(?) text XD

his d from the back view looked thin as, like the thickness of his thumb at most XD
Inviting student to home?! that would be suggestive.
So he did looking just like her husband and not just an art problem.
banged quite vigorously and she was most uke and moaning strongly. Possibly dangerous thst she got nakadashi. But how they both ended up in the nude with her getting raped? Would of preferred them to show that.
Showed off the body shape and detail quite well.

This guy is not sorry at all to kiss suddenly again, and she was way too soft let him off so easily, but she probably was not upset with herself enough and enjoyed it too much As well.

That fat caretaker guy, so stout and looked like some kind of nonhuman creature XD nice muscle detail on his forearms I guess. most unusual hair at the front of forehead when the rest of top was bald.

Typical ntr blackmail rape development. To think she would accept forced sex with such creep of heart and of appearance instead of taking alternatives...
Eh? Didn't show the undressing? But then cannot see expression of her shame and embarrassment as she does it or other reaction if different ٩(๑> ₃ <)۶ and the underwear were a sensual and black design.
He was huge against her body.
And how they got into that nipple-licking position? Most particular kind of body positioning.
Probably the most detailed man nipple ever seen in anime, with the shape of areola, hair growing out of it and what seemed more like warts than normal areolar glands. and most brown color. How dirty to have to lick it.

How and why they changed from the sitting to standing position?
Didn't show her getting thrown down at all or how he got on top of her ٩(๑> ₃ <)۶
Could of shown less closeup of the body to better see the positioning of her legs There.
Got most wet and pooling a puddle from getting banged. Feeling it was she?
Clinged quite intimately onto him during the sex and came somewhat intensely With the body twitch. quite intense music there as well. Although the speed lines and background distracted and overpowered the body expression.
Being most docile with the fella after the nakadashi rape.
Somewhat rare to get the face buried into the guy's fat during the nakadashi into throat.
Didn't even locked the door?! unlikely he had a key. Just her carelessness or because of the caretaker?

Didn't show her feelings before the insertion into anal or the moving into it ٩(๑> ₃ <)۶
Pretty slutty to feel it and declare the pleasure from the second anal.
and the student not even try and save her or anything but just join in instead or rather somehow got blackmailed into doing it if he didn't want the photo to be spread. well she didnt explicitly ask for help anyways. And quite dirty to pee herself after nakadashi in the ass. a lovely dirty color of the pee as well which sprayed messily.

Such Typical talk and moans on phone while getting banged by ntr rapist XD
Funny how he said shed better lie down, which was exactly what she was already doing XD
Looming doggy style of her was somewhat lewd. Could of moved the body more when she got nakadashied though. Unless she didn't cum at that point.
hmmm husband seemed to be suspecting a particular thing from the voice other the phone?

most rare to have the guy suspect his lover was cheating from the phone call. Usually the guy is somehow unbelievably oblivious despite obvious unusual moans and breath.
And now his female friend is gonna do some ntr rape or something as well XD most likely set up knockout drink in any case.

somewhat fancy ED. that music composer better suited to that than the usual unfitting and distracting bgm during h scenes.

Overall the bodies were most detailed. her body was quite erotic and shown off well. She had a lewdness of being weak and feeling it from the forced plays while having a guilt of betrayal. The fat guy's mostrousness was shown of well as well.
animation Was alright. Although sadly mostly lacking in any showing of leading into different plays and positions.
Modified by User-san, Dec 6, 2018 8:39 PM

Dec 6, 2018 8:42 AM
downgrade in the animation first one was much much better (for me)
the story was rushed as hell
the ugly fat shit
looks like 1 of the titans from attack on titans big turnoff

Dec 6, 2018 10:28 PM
kirigayaya said:
downgrade in the animation first one was much much better (for me)
the story was rushed as hell
the ugly fat shit
looks like 1 of the titans from attack on titans big turnoff
I agree, so much truth

Dec 7, 2018 7:02 AM
This is rare. I girl who will also do the ntr? To be honest when i saw the previews for this series the female ntr was what i was looking forward to.

Dec 7, 2018 3:40 PM

the fat fuck was really fat

Dec 7, 2018 7:55 PM

When will learn T-Rex that the males don't need that shiny skin effect, is somewhat distracting tbh

Dec 8, 2018 12:15 AM
This the Stuff Ive been looking for fat ugly old men and smoking hot babes

Dec 8, 2018 1:17 AM
It similar too season1 blackmail NTR ,in season1 she was only have with landlord and his neighnour but in season2 it gangbang almost 5of them have sex with her, and ithey will be 4episode and lot of man have sex with her,poor husband

Dec 8, 2018 3:02 PM
I rather liked this one.(liked the animation) We had some real stinkers in hentai this yr but this one was pretty good to me...I will say, why do we always get these out of shape guys doing the female? While we don't watch hentai for the guys, I think if we see the guy, we would rather see a fit guy get the girl over a fat out of shape slob...makes you wonder who are they pandering to...are they saying the average guy watching this looks like this and the fanasty is hey, imagine yourself doing a hot girl. Loved how the husband was set to beat his ass instead of the usual I will just sit on my ass and allow this to happen.

Dec 9, 2018 4:36 PM

Just wonder, will Isayama Hajime copyright strike this ?.

Dec 11, 2018 11:31 PM
It was the same as the first part. i definitely like the first part more though. And the ugly bastard holy shit was he ugly it looked like a titan xd.

Dec 14, 2018 10:42 AM
Is that ugly dilf is the same man on the first series?

Dec 23, 2018 2:11 PM
Ok so I played the game back then and I can safely say that Uesugi Rumi is one of the best characters in a nukige.

good stuffs

Jan 3, 2019 4:09 PM
That was disgusting, I loved it haha.

Jan 9, 2019 12:37 AM

That was disgusting and somewhat sad.
Looking forward to the upcoming episode. We're getting a femdom, it seems. I can't wait!
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 10, 2019 9:10 PM
All of these ugly bastard comments I’ve seen on here and Hamime are starting to get repetitive. Yes the dude is ugly, everyone knows it so calm down.

I personally liked the episode, the art was really good and Marika’s design is super sexy. Too bad they didn’t follow specific routes from the game. They just mixed the routes together to get a new story. Hope the second episode is better.

Jan 12, 2019 1:05 AM

Fleming-Armor01 said:
I personally liked the episode, the art was really good and Marika’s design is super sexy. Too bad they didn’t follow specific routes from the game. They just mixed the routes together to get a new story. Hope the second episode is better.
Judging from the preview, the upcoming episode should be really good... at least, for me.
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 30, 2019 9:35 AM
To anyone who has played the game since the anime gave us a shitty plot does anyone know y the wife made the tape and y she cheats on her husband so much even tho she loves him

Jan 30, 2019 2:15 PM
ajax505 said:
To anyone who has played the game since the anime gave us a shitty plot does anyone know y the wife made the tape and y she cheats on her husband so much even tho she loves him

if she cheat so dont love him lol

Jan 30, 2019 4:41 PM
kirigayaya said:
ajax505 said:

if she cheat so dont love him lol

True the tape tho how the stalker chick even get that shit plot shitty af in the anime but the game I hear there more of a story
Modified by ajax505, Jan 30, 2019 5:12 PM

Feb 8, 2019 7:30 AM

Anyone able to find the what the song was from the ending credits?
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...