Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2018 3:00 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lool, I thought I was reading something else, I never expected a parallel world!
Wtf, Tsukumojuku was alive but Kira probably killed him now.
Sep 28, 2019 2:08 AM

May 2016
The Bermuda Triangle isekai-ing Tsukumojoku to an alternate world in the future where there's only one supercontinent somehow made sense but it's a really big stretch. Javier having some sort of Death 13-like Stand ability because of him getting sexually abused and having a Pennywise clown persona was interesting. Kira Yoshikage threatening Jorge 2 through dreams in the the alternate world as an equivalent to Javier was more confusing than anything else but at least it finally made sense when I thought about that new world being set after Part 6.

Tsukumojoku's actually dead now, crap. I guess I should read the other parts before coming back to this lmao

More topics from this board

» How necessary are Tsukumojuku and Disco Wednesdayyy?

Epiccgaymer - Jun 8, 2023

1 by zakdj »»
Jun 9, 2023 4:28 PM

Poll: » Jorge Joestar Chapter 5 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Dec 6, 2018

1 by sk8head »»
Jan 6, 2021 10:41 AM

Poll: » Jorge Joestar Chapter 1 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Dec 5, 2018

1 by Kajo_Senpai69 »»
Sep 28, 2019 2:07 AM

» Artist

Hamody_Asgail - Apr 16, 2019

0 by Hamody_Asgail »»
Apr 16, 2019 6:28 PM

Poll: » Jorge Joestar Chapter 16 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Dec 10, 2018

0 by Ulquiorra »»
Dec 10, 2018 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.