Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ma Series Volume 1 Chapter 8 Discussion

Dec 4, 2018 9:49 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, if the girl fainted even with a barrier Yuuri would have surely died if it hit him directly! But why would Yuuri have to feel responsible if something would have happened to that girl, it would have been clearly Wolfram's fault.

The Devil Prince Wolfram, huh? Suits him quite well Yuuri! I like how Yuuri is talking about how much he dislikes him. But I bet Wolfram fans will immediately forget about it.

The more I read the more I end up hating Wolfram, he obviously lost, not once but thrice, but still claims to have won!?

"Conrad shouldn't matter when you are talking to me right?"
"Do you want to see Conrad's face that badly!?"
It's not too obvious at this point but makes me wonder if it's his tsundere mode kicking in.

Henachoko - A word used to scoff a person for being inexperienced, worthless and useless.
I know devoted Wolfram fans say it just means a "novice" or "rookie" but this is the meaning given in one of the Daikenkyuu books and this page says the same. Also that definitely has a much worse meaning than what the official English translators used (wimp).
Modified by Maou_heika, Jan 17, 12:30 AM

29th July → Yuuri & Conrad's Birthday!!!