Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2018 9:22 PM
Jan 2016
Loved this episode honestly!

Mars and Fana had a sad past, but their re-encounter touched me, so as their past, but i am really glad that they managed to save her from auto destruction, and that she stayed alive unlike Veto!

Was a cute moment for Fana and MArs, she looks a really cute and kind person!

Asta motivating Mars to save her was really cool, Asta slaping Mars was funny, was fabulous to see Asta and Mars teaming up to save Fana, and their re-encounter was also nice to see!

Seems the thrid eye is a magic controling his owner's mind! But we still need to learn what Litch have done to them.

Post-endind seems Ladros is still alive and is Fana really saved and free to third eye? Hyped ot see it in next episodes!
Dec 4, 2018 11:00 PM

Nov 2015
Man that was such a great episode! Way to go Asta and Mars and lowkey they would be a beast duo!
Dec 5, 2018 2:16 AM
May 2009
I don't know why but I keep watching this show even if it's terrible.
Dec 5, 2018 6:06 AM
Sep 2018
Man Mars and Asta is sure a great partner.
Dec 5, 2018 9:15 AM

Dec 2014
well I am glad fana was the same girl...maybe we will know more about themmm..maybe the memories were implanted or something
Dec 5, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2008
Another damn good episode!
Mars really stepped-up and made a good tag team with Asta!
nice one! deflecting that fire ball attack and direct it to Ladros! good work Asta & Fanzell!
Very Nice! Mars was able to save Fana and even hugged her and she smiled!
Did they use a different epic hype OST on the part where the two charged with the Phoenix Robe!?!?
5/5!

Dec 5, 2018 5:19 PM
Oct 2018
i think i missed the joke along all the series.
what is the joke behind "petit clover"
"I know anything goes here...
but this...
this is clearly not fucking okay...!"
-Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
Dec 5, 2018 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode! Never expected it to end like this, glad that Mars is on their side now.
So the eye is really controlling them...

And as it seems it's not over yet, thanks PV xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 6, 2018 12:19 AM

Jan 2018
What a great episode, really. When I first saw Fana, her emotionless facial expression is kind of nerve-wracking for me but who would've thought she'll break out from darkness/curse and turn into sweet, adorable looking girl. I'm so glad Fana and Mars were both on the good side now!
Dec 6, 2018 5:23 AM
Jun 2017
FANA AND MARS has been able to remember each other, and that last scene is so sweet, especially when 2 friends have seen each other again...

And well i agree that the eye of midnight sun members has this SELF DESTRUCT SWITCH when they are losing the fight...

ohh but the battle is not yet over as seen in the teaser of next episode. im excited about this one
Dec 6, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2017
It's a labhv story. Ahhh.
Dammit. Mars X Fana, talk about OTP

What the hell, this episode had a lotta time for dialogues... like hello, self destruction imminent (cue Jackie Chan meme format 'cause article 13''ll be a b**ch eventually... dead jokes. Yay.)
Dec 7, 2018 3:41 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Super intense episode, I really like the dynamic between Asta and Mars now, I knew I would love him the moment he first showed some humanity, he does make for an amazing rival.
As much as I'm happy with the resolution, I really feel they rushed wining Fana over, they should have presented more motives of her joining the Eye of the midnight sun, for now, I'll take brainwash as an answer, I do wonder though why she had those flashbacks of Licht's clan's massacre? She clearly wasn't wanted of them, but then again, I guess that's part of the brainwash?! Next episode looks like it's going to break the lovely resolution, probably Asta's getting beat down to shreds.
Dec 8, 2018 2:42 AM
Nov 2018
Yet another really good episode!
Enjoyed seeing Mars and Asta work together. Glad that Mars gets some needed development here.
Feel as if Fana was beaten relatively easily, but the ending of the fight was great.
Dec 8, 2018 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
I see, so that middle eyes are implant of someone memories or maybe even a fake tragedy.
Dec 10, 2018 7:33 AM
Oct 2018
zangetsu786 said:
I don't know why but I keep watching this show even if it's terrible.
maybe because of the animation.
Mar 16, 2019 12:02 PM

Mar 2016
The Third Eye is actually controlling Fana, and implanting those memories of the Elves slaughter that has happened long ago... I fucking knew it! It's some kind of brainwashing magic item! SO... Does this mean that Vetto and that sleepy guy is also controlled or does each one have different effects???

Asta with his motivational speech again, this time for Mars, because it's pretty dumb to just receive Fana's attacks like that even though Mars did 'kill' Fana all those years ago.

Wait, what? All Asta needed to do is just slice the fire barricade and the whole damn fire is gone! Well, that's easier than I thought. Also, Mars managed to bring back the real Fana and make that nasty third eye disappears as if it were crumbling paper, that's easier than I thought. I though Fana has to have this third eye thing removed by the curse-disposing spell that the Witch Queen had.
Mar 16, 2019 11:26 PM

Mar 2014
Fana went from psychotic self-destructive bitch to waifu in an instant. Normal Fana is precious. Glad Mars got through to her
Mar 16, 2019 11:32 PM
Dec 2017
I love how Asta and Mars were reflecting on each other. I honestly love both of them of now. I liked Asta from the start but Mars... I'm so glad that he did just stay a bad guy. Asta and Mars are so cool together. One step at a time, they walked through the flames and heat... And Mars saved Fana. After everything, they definitely deserve to be together.

I was kinda tired of seeing Fana as that one girl who absolutely hates human. Now, she can just explore with Mars (who I hope still doesn't feel guilty because of the crap he was forced to do).
Jul 20, 2019 10:28 PM

Oct 2017
Fana was finally saved and I'm glad Mars was the one to really do it by beating Hatred with Love. It was also nice to see Asta and Mars acknowledge their changes.
Aug 8, 2019 6:02 AM

Sep 2012
just as i thought they messed with fanas memoryes
Nov 16, 2019 1:33 AM
Oct 2019
- Mars and Fana have a happy ending :)
- I just realized that the mage who betrayed the elves could have been the first wizard king, with that light magic and I think the wizard king that always shows up in the beginning is the same as the one talking to the elves. Also that would explain why he was the one that defeated the demon.
Mar 26, 2020 7:25 AM

May 2018
now Mars and Fana are reunited :D
May 15, 2020 1:51 PM

Mar 2019
Damn,I was waiting for this moment.It's weird to see her normal tho,ngl.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 5, 2021 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
Ok episode overall but the last scene was really nice.
Jan 13, 2021 10:27 AM
Jan 2021
Asta's slap was funny as hell lmaoooo.
I'm glad that Fana and Mars are reunited again I love their relationship. Also the Petit Clover was funny as hell.
Finral being jealous is honestly such a mood.
Apr 4, 2021 9:17 AM
Nov 2010
I like how this turned out, except maybe the Asta breaking the spell on Fana by just destroying the fire barrier. It was weird how Asta noticed a few episodes ago that Fana and Mars have similar magic, but in this episode, he seemed surprised with Mars knowing Fana. Why Fana also has Mars' diamond magic is also still a question. What I liked the most is the development between Mars and Asta towards being bros and the newly presented information about how things function with the Eye of the Midnight group.
Jun 11, 2021 11:48 AM

Jun 2020
Glad that Ladros guy was taken care of so easily he would have been a big problem if he kept on going

So Mars and Fana finally met after all these times Fana slowly getting her memories back after hearing Mars speak to her, Does each of the Third Eye have a self-destruction spell they don't care what happens to themselves even taking out other people in the process seems to not bother them at all

They really had that strong resolve and a little help of a recovery spell from Mars, Glad to have Fana back safe and sound although pretty weird seeing her normal again in contrast to her crazy side.

(P.C. So Fana and Mars had a cute little chat seems Mars really was brainwashed and still he regrets to have done Fana like that really a stab in the chest describes it, Aww he got a pat from Fana that's cute well Fana doesn't seem to forget Mars did that but she forgives him although that's gotta hurt for Mars that little skit was cute all in all with their sweet chibi figures I must say)
Jul 1, 2021 12:46 AM

Dec 2012
Ladros got flamed.
Mars sees Fana.
Dat flashback.
Another self-destruct?
Fana returned to normal.
Dat ending.

I knew Fana's fight would be easier than Vetto.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 28, 2021 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
Fana's been saved! looks like Licht is giving souls of his beloved elves to strong bodies to possess?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 24, 2021 10:35 AM

May 2015
Wow its too sweet to be true...something fishy
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 11, 2021 12:40 AM

Jul 2015
Lovely to see Fana and Mars together like that, now hoping nothing bad happens to Fana now that she's no longer controlled by third eye or Mars for betraying the Diamond kingdom.

Feb 27, 2022 3:35 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode, I think studio is saving there budget for what's to come.
And it looks like next episode, creepy guy will fight them and vanna is still not fully free!!
May 30, 2022 11:56 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well I was expecting the ordeal with Fana to be another several-episode-long hard fought battle done in typical shonen fashion. But now it's over.... at least I thought it was until I saw the next episode's preview. I need to learn to stop assuming everything lol! I thought maybe the focus of this arc which supposedly is very long would shift to something else, but it looks like this ordeal is far from over. I am glad that it isn't just a relatively simple battle like it was with Vetto. Far more is going on here for sure. I was also surprised to see how quickly Mars changed to their side, I was expecting that to come far later in the series. It was a surprise, but a welcome one indeed.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 15, 2022 3:39 PM

Sep 2020
AWESOME EPISODE!!!!! And... I cry ebery tiem. ; - ;
Hope to see more of Fana's past! How she got into the Eye of Midnight Sun and met Litch, got brainwashed mind-controlled idk what, etc.
Also, now we have 2 of the Third Eye defeated, huh? Excited as heck to see the next fights with Raia and also Licht!
LordeBatataJun 15, 2022 3:58 PM
Aug 3, 2022 4:47 AM

Jul 2016
Such a cute picture.
Sep 1, 2022 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
this episode is really great
Sep 18, 2022 12:13 AM
Jul 2017
No matter how cheesy it gets I will always love long lost reunions of childhood friends.
Sep 30, 2022 4:52 AM

May 2014
SHEKSHOU!!! I'M SO JEALOUS. Hahahaha.
Fana x Mars
Oct 20, 2022 4:19 PM
Oct 2022
mi piacciono i nuovi personaggi introdotti, stra forti tra l'altro. il risucchia magia assurdo
Nov 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Jul 2022
AWWW such a sweet episode!! It was so cool seeing Fauna and Mars's reunion, and wow her power was crazy. I seriously don't think she's an elf, I think her memories must have been false put in there by Licht or something. Super sweet episode, awesome fight.
Nov 23, 2022 3:12 PM

Mar 2010
I liked fana moreso when she was fanatic :b

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 3, 2023 3:40 AM

Apr 2019
looks like Mars finally got through, he finally got rid of all the hate in her heart
Jul 8, 2023 3:22 PM
Dec 2018
b fhdhd sdg scf fdsf
Sep 3, 2023 8:07 AM
May 2020
the characters have developed slowly but sure i liked it!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 139 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 18, 2020

45 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 138 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tenshibeat - Aug 11, 2020

57 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

344 by SoraKogami »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 137 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Aug 4, 2020

59 by Vindicater »»
Apr 21, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.