Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2018 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice, we got Tsubasa leading the charge with his team this episode. What a shot too! Directly into the goal!

Hyuuga is so intimidating this episode. I feel like there's few that can compete against him at this tournament. Every time I see this guy, it feels like he is stronger.

Dec 3, 2018 9:06 AM

Nov 2007
Stealing each other but that enemy still blocking Tsubasa.

So the another form is opposite side, Tsubasa realized it, so he instructed goalie, who captured it.

Tsubasa got the chance and shot it. They admit lose, but encouraged him to complete what he's practicing.

A reporter recognized the shoot Tsubasa did and almost completed from Brazil.

Without Hyuga guy, his team cannot score one. One of the players for their enemy team seems like voiced by Hatanaka-san, too (wow, he's voicing many minor roles). Kouhai guy is strong with Hyuga guy's instruction at the bench.

Hyuga guy showed what he learned while he's away, which surprised his coach, and those reporters behind the windows.

Everyone's worried while Tsubasa is absent from the practice. It turns out minor one.

Hyuga guy still cannot attend, though, after showing that shot. The coach gave the goalie the position of captain.

Everyone who went to the ground, too, also interested to the couple's development.

Hyuga guy informing the family he might not be in the school anymore with coach's instruction.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2018 9:59 AM

Jul 2016
Man, Mikami is even more stubborn than I actually thought and although I understand his attitude as a coach towards Hyuga (kind of), his decision of still banning him from playing is just because of his wounded pride. It's stupid, being honest.

That aside, I really liked this episode. Nankatsu, Toho and Furano managed to pass to the next round and Tsubasa's injury wasn't something serious so I'm glad for that.

Also, I don't remember the other team's names if I'm honest but I guess the team of that huge guy will be playing in the next episode so I'm really looking forward to seeing it.
Dec 5, 2018 3:13 PM

Nov 2013
Sanae is so adorable, too bad the date wasn't as good as it could have been :p
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 7, 2018 5:19 AM

Oct 2015
Woah, I didn't remember this much fuss about Tsubasa and their manager from the original.

It was surprising that Morisaki was useful for once! This guy could be a meme. In the ending(s) the goalkeepers are shown to catch the ball. Except for Morisaki. He just jumps. And at the end of the opening everyone's happy in a circle, and he's cheering from far-away, like someone that nobody wants.

I don't remember what's to come, but I'm sure Hyuga gets back into football. He could just ask his other coach to convince his official coach somehow. Not sure how influencial that hobo is.
Dec 7, 2018 8:50 PM

Dec 2014
They wrapped up the match surprisingly quick in the first half of the episode. I was expecting this full episode to get devoted to it.

Welcome to Shin Captain Tsubasa, where soccer balls can destroy stadiums. xDD
Gotta admit that Hyuga Tiger Shot was super cool. :3
Dec 11, 2018 8:43 PM

Feb 2018
SouthRzVa said:
Man, Mikami is even more stubborn than I actually thought and although I understand his attitude as a coach towards Hyuga (kind of), his decision of still banning him from playing is just because of his wounded pride. It's stupid, being honest.

That aside, I really liked this episode. Nankatsu, Toho and Furano managed to pass to the next round and Tsubasa's injury wasn't something serious so I'm glad for that.

Also, I don't remember the other team's names if I'm honest but I guess the team of that huge guy will be playing in the next episode so I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Mikami isn't Toho Academy Coach. Its different person. Mikami is always with Katagiri (a man with long hair and black glasses)
Dec 12, 2018 9:10 AM

Jul 2016
gadboyz said:
SouthRzVa said:

Mikami isn't Toho Academy Coach. Its different person. Mikami is always with Katagiri (a man with long hair and black glasses)

You sure? Well... I guess I mistook them since they both use that kind of glasses and stuff...
Dec 12, 2018 10:14 AM

Feb 2018
SouthRzVa said:

You sure? Well... I guess I mistook them since they both use that kind of glasses and stuff...

this is mikami in this episode. he commented about Tsubasa vs Soda with Katagiri

and this is Toho Academy's Coach
Feb 14, 2019 10:49 PM

Dec 2015
Great first Tiger Shoot, better than the 80s TV scene.

5/5 Favourite shot with its upgrades (they could KO an opposite player in games), favourite player.
Dec 30, 2020 3:38 PM

Dec 2007
i thought there will be going something between sanae and tsubasa too, too bad it didn't...

wonder how hyoga going to getting back to the team.

More topics from this board

» Can I enjoy this?

Kirukato05 - Feb 10

3 by JaysonNnN »»
Feb 11, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2018

49 by thepath »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 AM

» Are there any filler episodes?

BestWeebOT - Mar 23, 2023

2 by BestWeebOT »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:41 AM

» New season scheduled for October 2023

Klad - Mar 22, 2023

4 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 22, 2023 9:44 PM

» First PV of 2nd Season and Studio Changes

Dbagas8 - Mar 22, 2023

0 by Dbagas8 »»
Mar 22, 2023 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.