Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 1, 2019 6:55 PM

Mar 2016
I’ve learned that with polls like these, you look at the SECOND place character for the most accurate response. :p

It’s the same thing with Gotoubun and Seishun Buta.
May 4, 2019 10:09 AM
Apr 2019
If her hair blue my balls ain't, also would be accepting if sensei wins
May 4, 2019 10:58 AM

Apr 2019
Best Girl?
The easy answer is Mafuyu.
May 7, 2019 6:02 AM
Feb 2018
Well i thought ogata is the best girl :v...and sensei is my second favourite character0 :v
May 7, 2019 8:06 AM

May 2009
shanimebib said:
Fans still vote in these polls? LMAO.

Yukikaze_sama said:
I'm very surprised Furuhashi is leading in that poll. As cute as she is, I find her to be the weakest girl so far.

These polls are rigged if you didn't know. There is not in a million years Fumino can be this popular, mustering almost twice the votes of Sensei and Uruka combined. Particularly because Sensei she is extremely popular everywhere (basically unpalleled) and Fumino usually is battling it out with Uruka for the 2nd spot (including the official poll).

Also, Fumino is a wish fulfillment character created for >>HER<< fans.

She's nothing like Onodormat.
May 7, 2019 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
In this anime, there is NO best girl, except Sekijou.
Because she is different from the others, and she is smart (and she is not really yuri).
But she not main heroine.

Fumino? author inspired by Yui (nisekoi)

Rizu? poor in interpersonal relationships (not waifuable)

Uruka? childhood friend with love (cliché character)

Mafuyu? she is sensei (only for fanservices)

Asumi? your senpai (just for fun)
DonKrenMay 7, 2019 11:45 AM
May 7, 2019 7:16 PM

Oct 2010
shanimebib said:

Yukikaze_sama said:
I'm very surprised Furuhashi is leading in that poll. As cute as she is, I find her to be the weakest girl so far.

These polls are rigged if you didn't know. There is not in a million years Fumino can be this popular, mustering almost twice the votes of Sensei and Uruka combined. Particularly because Sensei she is extremely popular everywhere (basically unpalleled) and Fumino usually is battling it out with Uruka for the 2nd spot (including the official poll).

Onodera was on the low end of my choices for Nisekoi. Fumino is my #1 choice, with Sensei being second. With the manga, Fumino's popularity could have easily skyrocketed with her Arc.

My vote is based off Manga of course:
Fumino > Mafuyu > Asumi > Sekijou > Miharu > Ogata > Uruka

Asumi's latest arc is easily making herself a strong contender!
May 8, 2019 3:02 AM

Nov 2007
^this poll is rigged. End of story.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 8, 2019 12:36 PM

Feb 2016
I just read the manga because of sensei.
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
May 9, 2019 1:49 AM

May 2015
Where's his sister?
This poll is a hoax.
May 9, 2019 2:37 AM

Jan 2018
Mafuyu is the best girl. Fumino is right after her.
Mafuyu>Fumino>Asumi>Ogata and Uruka.
Asumi's current arc will boost her some popularity. Ogata and Uruka have become quite boring and annoying. I used to like them at first but now they're meh.
May 9, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2011
Mafuyu is awesome, but Fumino is pretty bad and her arc only made it worse. She is still better then Rizu, but Ogata getting second wind as Tsutsui finally remembered she is more then Sawako's sidekick.

Mafuyu, Uruka and Sekijou are holy trinity of manga.
May 11, 2019 11:06 AM

Nov 2007
Tenzen12 said:
Mafuyu, Uruka and Sekijou are holy trinity of manga.

Preach it like never before!
Coronavirus.
May 11, 2019 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:

Yukikaze_sama said:

While I don't deny that this poll is rigged since its MAL.
What do you mean Fumino's always battling it out with Uruka? they were never even close to begin with until another poll shows otherwise, Fumino was around 600 votes above Uruka while sensei was 1000 votes above Fumino, Fumino also had *in a way* 2 characters in that poll, 2nd was her while the other one was
when you say battling it implies they're close or that they keep switching from 2nd to 3rd place, which they aren't, you're showing a lil bias over Uruka here.
Also Onodera's a passive flat girl, Fumino's shown more emotions than she ever had in her runtime.

There was also a VIZ poll with Fumino coming out as 1st but it was an online poll which yeah, high possibility of it being rigged.
May 11, 2019 12:13 PM

Nov 2007
^there's a poll upcoming soon. Will see how it fares. 6 chapter (privileged) arc and it may still not be enough. Fumino is the worst of all the girls in the Bokuben universe.
Coronavirus.
May 11, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:
^there's a poll upcoming soon. Will see how it fares. 6 chapter (privileged) arc and it may still not be enough. Fumino is the worst of all the girls in the Bokuben universe.

I feel like their rankings wont change that much.
Quite the dislike/hate you have there for Fumino tho, may not believe this but you're the first person I've had a talk with that dislikes her to this extent.
May 12, 2019 2:39 AM

May 2012
I surprised that Uruka did not get the highest vote !! I thought she the cutest and most funny one

Uruka is best for me

ANd Ogata is worse. I don't like eye glasses girl
May 12, 2019 7:46 PM
Jan 2019
It doesnt matter who the best girl is, our MC isnt going to end up with any of thoose girls. Ive watch a quite sum of harem anime and read some harem mangas and with this recipe/formula where the girls all show common interest of love but the MC doesnt feel the same. A prime example of this formula is animes such as Oreimo and Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai where our MC ends up with neither of the girls sadly :(. The main reason i think no one is going to end up with yuiga ise because every character is well developed so its extremely hard to choose, rather than choosing they will just leave it blank.
May 13, 2019 2:58 AM
Apr 2019
xXMEMERXx said:
It doesnt matter who the best girl is, our MC isnt going to end up with any of thoose girls. Ive watch a quite sum of harem anime and read some harem mangas and with this recipe/formula where the girls all show common interest of love but the MC doesnt feel the same. A prime example of this formula is animes such as Oreimo and Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai where our MC ends up with neither of the girls sadly :(. The main reason i think no one is going to end up with yuiga ise because every character is well developed so its extremely hard to choose, rather than choosing they will just leave it blank.

That is because most harem don't finish the story, instead they make you read the manga to find out what mc chooses and it's almost always the obvious choice.
May 14, 2019 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
xXMEMERXx said:
It's a shonen jump harem almost every shonen jump harem usually ends up with someone at the end. Looking at Ichigo 100% and Nisekoi are some of the ones that end up with someone. (Shonen Jump doesn't have that many harem manga)
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
May 18, 2019 2:15 PM
Feb 2019
Teacher or Fumino
May 18, 2019 2:20 PM

Jan 2013
Imouto is best girl
May 18, 2019 2:27 PM
Aug 2012
Anybody not liking Fumino really needs a reality check. You don't have to ship her but calling bad or wish-fullfillment is pure hypocrisy and dumb.

Also someone who failed to score a goal in a empty net from penalty area range for 6+ years should REALLY drop out despite pity votes.

May 18, 2019 9:10 PM
Jan 2015
I don't know, really, my heart is completely divided.
May 18, 2019 9:12 PM

May 2016
Sekijou is Best Girl, though not officially part of the Harem. Her smarts and personality is the best fit for Yuiga.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 18, 2019 10:54 PM
May 2017
riventitan said:
Am I the only Ogata fan in this whole thread?
Yeah, I was just about to ask that same question. Ogata is best girl hands down.
May 25, 2019 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
Uruka . Great body great personality. They know each other from childhood. Also she is so energetic. After having a day full of retards at work talking to someone like her sure puts a smile on a man's face.
May 25, 2019 11:46 AM

May 2018
Teacher > the swimmer > the math genious > the blue hair
May 25, 2019 6:45 PM

Sep 2015
Sensei second? I will take it.
May 26, 2019 5:07 AM

Feb 2009
I'm only an anime watcher but I like Fumino the most. She's normal and refreshingly sweet. Plus, a poet. What's not to love?!

May 26, 2019 10:55 AM

Nov 2007
nightcrawlercyp said:
Uruka . Great body great personality. They know each other from childhood. Also she is so energetic. After having a day full of retards at work talking to someone like her sure puts a smile on a man's face.

On top of that

Coronavirus.
May 26, 2019 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
shanimebib said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

On top of that

May 26, 2019 9:47 PM
May 2014
Voted sensei because I find her the funniest while also having good development. Also like Fumino and her development, and I'm pretty sure she'll end up with Nariyuki. Those two would be my favorites.
May 27, 2019 1:12 AM

Apr 2011
I don't think so. Unlike Mafuyu and Uruka l, her feelings are completely one sided.
May 27, 2019 6:31 AM

Jan 2008
Fumino. She prioritizes her friends over herself, notices things going on between them and acts as a wingman for it. Though I say these kind of characters are less likely to win, she still gets my vote for best girl.

Sensei for best doujinshi material.
May 30, 2019 10:34 AM

Nov 2007
Paul said:
Fumino. She prioritizes her friends over herself, notices things going on between them and acts as a wingman for it. Though I say these kind of characters are less likely to win, she still gets my vote for best girl.

We will take an Uruka or Sensei victory over your best girl who would continue to prioritize her friends over herself, continue to notice things going on between them and continue to act as a wingman for it.

I hope those last---- Hmm.
Coronavirus.
May 30, 2019 12:56 PM

Jan 2008
shanimebib said:
Paul said:

We will take an Uruka or Sensei victory over your best girl who would continue to prioritize her friends over herself, continue to notice things going on between them and continue to act as a wingman for it.

I never said or implied she can't or wouldn't change. It's a staple trope for these characters to be told it's okay to be selfish and do something they themselves want, even if it means going against your friends.
Jun 9, 2019 10:53 PM
Jan 2015
Shit, I can't decide.
Jun 16, 2019 12:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
So hard to decide, fudge.

Well, here goes:
1. Asumi-senpai
2. Uraka/Ogata
3. Sensei/Fumino
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 16, 2019 12:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
shanimebib said:

I feel like you’re hinting a
here. Please keep the spoilers at a minimum if you feel inclined to delve into that.

Can’t really say I’m not too surprised though as such things do happen if you keep it bottled up for so long and hold back intensively throughout. I just hope it isn’t overdone, that’s all.
_MushiRock11_Jun 16, 2019 5:53 AM

Jun 16, 2019 5:12 AM

Nov 2007
_MushiRock11_ said:
shanimebib said:

I feel like you’re hinting a
here. Please keep the spoilers at a minimum if you feel inclined to delve into that.

Can’t really say I’m not too surprised though as such things do happen if you keep it bottled up for so long and hold back intensively throughout. I just hope it isn’t overdone, that’s all.

Nope. If anyone, you are the one spoiling here so I removed the part from your comment.

I wasn't referring to any other manga but it should be within expectation of someone who thinks "Oh, this girl is so nice and caring blah blah blah... for her friend" when the said girl is part of a harem. It's not rocket science to figure out which way it would go 99 out of a 100 times.
Coronavirus.
Jun 16, 2019 5:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
shanimebib said:

Nope. If anyone, you are the one spoiling here so I removed the part from your comment.

I wasn't referring to any other manga but it should be within expectation of someone who thinks "Oh, this girl is so nice and caring blah blah blah... for her friend" when the said girl is part of a harem. It's not rocket science to figure out which way it would go 99 out of a 100 times.

Ah, thanks for that!

I see, so that’s what you meant. Please pardon me. 😅

Jun 21, 2019 6:36 AM
Jun 2019
Read the manga you will know the best girl it's Fumino-Chan
Jun 22, 2019 12:27 PM

Apr 2011
She is not even fourth (Mafuyu = Uruka > Sawako >> Ashumi > Miharu >>> Fumino = Mizuki > Rizu.
Jun 25, 2019 3:10 AM
May 2018
awawawawawawawa ノ(・ω・)ノ
Jun 29, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2013
Asumi. She's unpopular though since she appeared so late :(
Jun 29, 2019 11:29 AM

Feb 2008
Hmm... Kominami vs Ogata ... tough choice.
Jun 29, 2019 2:28 PM
Aug 2012
The votes are still as expected. Fumino already signed the deal as in both manga and anime.

I mean if people really think miss walking fanservice and drama queen deserves the guy after continuously missing penalties in an empty post for 6 years straight, they either have to be mental or just throwing out pity votes. Uruka is the literally the personification of everything bad in this types of anime.

Jun 29, 2019 4:21 PM

Jun 2016
My preferite is Uruka, I have this tomboy fetish you know... I love her cheerful personality (and seiyuu), I appreciate the fact that the "childhood friend in love character" it's not the "standard" type.

I like Fumino too, she's cute and funny, many of her moments made me laugh so hard, but I don't ship her for the n.1 position.

In reality almost all of the girls around Yuiga-kun in this show have their charming points, I think I would ship for the harem ending if this solution would be a real harem ending and not a indecisive/nothing happen with anyone (as always apart for hentai lol XD).
Jun 30, 2019 3:48 PM

Mar 2012
Tough choice that each of the girls has their own unique advantages, well I choose Furuhashi Fumino but I want to stress that in my opinion she should not be chosen by Yuiga Nariyuki.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by MrDomovoi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

72 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

92 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.