Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2018 6:38 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Needed more more of the last two girls, cat girl was cute
Dec 1, 2018 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
That huge-breasted succubus's breasts were way too big, totally mismatch with her other petite proportions XD
Would of liked to see in more detail the succubi be savaged by the humans.
It seems the mums live in a different world to the humans. However, there is only a town for them? What of the rest of the land?

The boy's clothing seems familiar. Can't remember where I saw the similar thing though.

To be targeted by all the succubi, most dangerous.
Return to original world? I am guessing the human world? I wonder how and why. And what is difference between muma and succubi if there is one? If they same why confuse people by using two different terms?

Nopan angle!

Absurd size of boobs of lavender hair. And to expose them so loosely. Well not surprising for a succubus.
Dark skin was wearing pantsu after all!
So dark skin was involved with him sexually as well or was it first time? Wonder if they get pregnant from the semen of humans?

Green hair tavern master lady gave off a cool onee-san look which was quite fitting.
Why she has to watch over the repair job the whole time?

breasts bounce so much just from walking XD
Tavern master's legs and hips could of been thicker to balance out the breasts though.
So succubi can give energy as well not just take. Although by milking him it would probably just tire him anyways
Just Loled at the paizuri. Each breast was bigger than her whole head, and the d just buried inside XD
Tavern master had evil intentions just like other succubi after all!
He is lucky he had blond tanned girl or he'd be long gone. So weak.

Would be more interested in kidnap of men and more on the history or if any dudes willingly visit the town rather than just seeing the shota be uke.
Would like to hear their thoughts on why they wear clothes at all if its all so skimpy and they are sluts anyway. Maybe more cleaner that way?

Overall pretty weak in terms of h action and story.
User-sanDec 2, 2018 2:43 AM
Dec 2, 2018 12:55 PM

Jul 2015
Loli with tits bigger than her head.
Such a turn off.

Dec 25, 2018 12:30 AM

Apr 2011
I'm liking that loli succubus and the one with the hoodie. But the h-scenes are too short.
Mar 23, 2019 12:01 PM

Mar 2018
We don't get many femdom these days, so I really love it!
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 17, 2022 8:51 AM
Nov 2021
Piromysl said:
Loli with tits bigger than her head.
Such a turn off.
Well That turns me ON! personally, cause boob is boob

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Apr 28, 2019

7 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 17, 2022 8:54 AM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Muma no Machi Cornelica

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 3:40 AM

» Anyone else find it weird that the mc is voiced by a girl?

HappyFappy - Dec 18, 2020

2 by HappyFappy »»
May 21, 2021 3:18 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - Jan 26, 2019

3 by Animersz_kun »»
Dec 26, 2019 9:29 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 3 Discussion

J_B - Mar 29, 2019

3 by tengokuoh »»
Apr 25, 2019 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.