Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2018 1:35 PM
Jul 2017
In the past months, I found myself completely unsatisfied with anime and I stopped watching it. Asides from the weekly Tokyo Ghoul, Reincarnated as a Slime.

But, I recently discovered Hinomaruzumou and found myself deeply interested in anime again, similarly to how I was Magi adventures of Sinbad just last week.

Aside from these, I have only read manga over the last couple months and have really enjoyed it.

Is there anything you guys can recommend to me, whether on or not on my PTW list that is really gripping and just plain old addictive?

Would prefer not a romance story but if romance is on the side and isn't primarily focused on it's completely fine (but no NTR, please my heart is too fragile)
Nov 30, 2018 1:44 PM

Nov 2018
Try watching Goblin Slayer. It is a pretty new anime and it is very, very good. There are not many episodes out because it is new, but it is very popular. Also try watching Mirai Nikki or Akame ga Kill.
Dec 1, 2018 8:24 AM

Dec 2016
kaze ga tsuyoku fuiteiru
megalo box
black butler: book of murder
tsurune
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Dec 1, 2018 9:22 AM
Aug 2018
You've got a lot on you watching list. If you're still thinking on what to finish first, I'd say prioritize these 3:
- Assassination Classroom
- Code Geass (R1 & R2)
- Zetsuen no Tempest

Now for recs that aren't in your list:
- Pandora Hearts
- Nabari no Ou
- Shoukoku no Altair
- Oregairu
Dec 2, 2018 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
From your plan to watch list I really recommend:

• Mononoke Hime: absolute banger and one of the best Ghibli movies. The plot is super good and the characters are really explored in depth. The animation is gorgeous.
  • Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki: if you wanna cry a lot this is your best bet.
  • Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun: It does have romance but it isn't the main focus, it's more of a comedy. It's super funny and one of my favorite anime. The OP is also a bop.
  • Sora yori mo tooi basho: wholesome and funny adventure anime about girls giving their best to reach their dreams.
  • Hataraku Saibou: really entertaining and educational without being boring. The characters are fun and it also has a lot of comedy sprinkled in, which is always great.
  • Hinamatsuri: funny and wholesome. The concept is interesting and original. I totally binged it because it's really great.
  • Akame ga Kill: interesting concept and great animation. The plot is entertaining and the action scenes are very cool. Also has a bunch of comedy.
Jan 26, 2019 11:31 AM
Jul 2017
Bumping old thread, still need anime!
Jan 26, 2019 11:36 AM

Dec 2016
here's some more then:
boogiepop wa warawanai
great teacher onizuka
karneval
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 12 hours ago

6 by Skuletor »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
7 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Today

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
10 hours ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
Today, 7:17 AM

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
Today, 6:39 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.