Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 3, 2019 3:55 PM

Sep 2011
heydaycapriccio said:
G-Pele23 said:
Bad episode. Unnecessary drama. This Shou likes Hitomi thing came out of nowhere. Feel bad for Asagi. Guy chose super-bland girl he barely knows over her. I hope she has bigger ambition than being Shou rebound girl.
I pretty much agree with all this. Justice for Asagi.

I don't hate Hitomi, but I can't fathom why anyone would ever choose her over Asagi, unless they are interested in mysterious stuff like the colorblindness and her coming from the future.
Unfortunately I find Hitomi to be too bland. I feel so bad for Asagi :/
She should have known better and muster the strength to tell Shou how she feels after all these years, but I know very well how hard it is to potentially risk a friendship. Been there, done that.
I hope everything will work out for her, but I also hope she won't be just the second choice...

That said, I really hoped they wouldn't be this cliché about it. I knew we were going to have a love dodecahedron, but at least they could have done it better. That whole shouting scene was just embarassing, more than anything. It can be a good part of a story, but not for something like this, when we barely saw anything of his so called love for Hitomi.
I wish more writers would understand that not evey story needs love triangles and drama, even if they want to include romance. Or at least try to do something different or less cliché with them like Seishun Buta Yarou.
Feb 5, 2019 6:04 AM

May 2012
Dat rejection and ending! Pretty solid episode! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Feb 9, 2019 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
People are saying that the drama was unnecessary, but the drama is actually the only interesting thing in this boring anime.

It was clear from the beginning that Sho liked Hitomi. Hence why Asagi got jealous a few episodes ago. "Jusice for Asagi"... It seems the friendzoned people around the world are getting salty. LOL
Feb 22, 2019 5:08 PM

Oct 2012
Obligatory "unrequited love" episode, and very good one at that. It was a little forced on the edges (mainly as far as Asagi is concerned) but still very enjoyable.

Well, it's more than obvious that Hitomi goes back in the end, stronger by her experience, tearjerk scene induced. Now I only wonder how Shou put his current love behind and falls in love again during such short time, it's not that easy to forget your crush in matter of days or weeks, even though Asagi is his childhood friend (I bet he doesn't see their relationship in any romantic way at all).

One would say some words of hate towards Yuito who is doing nothing for his love compared to Shou but then you realize they are pretty much very similiar personalities with Hitomi and it's only logical they unconsciously gravitate towards each other, although being shy about it. Such types of people exists too and it's good that the slice-of-life in this anime reflects that.

So we can only guess who Yuito ends with. But my bet is still Kohaku, with him being Hitomi's deceased grandad in the future, that would actually explain why he is so much important to her and why she was sent into their past to fix her color blindness which probably originated from his death when she was still a child.

ie. go the past to tell him the words she couldn't in the future and finally heal her regret. Enter touching scene where she holds his picture book for children in the end.
Apr 26, 2019 8:03 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Things are looking quite bad, aren't they?.. But at the same time quite great, isn't it?.. People are doing all sorts of things, aren't they..
I'm surprised that Hitomi was somewhat happy among other things that someone loved her.. It feels a bit out of character, but maybe I don't understand her character well..
Shou took rejection quite well, and also quite painfully.. .. Talking about him as incredible, though.. In what way?.. Don't understand these words of Yuito towards Shou.. Sounds not really believable, but rather like meaningless support, really.. Or maybe I just don't understand, where is truth in that statement..
Jun 21, 2019 10:41 AM

May 2009
I really like Sho. I srsly dont know why I always "fall" for these types of characters, lol.
Anyway: his confession wasnt "out of the blue" to me. I think he was pretty strong. Sure it was cliché but I like my romances to be just that. ;v;
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 11, 2019 10:45 PM

Jan 2016
the series became awful in this episode. what was that sudden confession out of nowhere?! i didn't expect for that. after 8 episodes without any sign of romantic atmosphere between characters suddenly Shou confessed to Hitomi. it makes no sense
Jul 29, 2019 7:54 PM

Jun 2014
Plot twist!

Nov 9, 2019 6:09 AM

Dec 2010
Hm, a lot of people disliked the episode for some reson, I wonder why. I liked the episode for the most part, although I felt a little bit annoyed by Asagi in the end. Knowing that Hitomi does not reciprocate the feelings of Sho, she still had to burst out at her... That's just her age showing there, I guess.
Sep 24, 2020 1:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
good dam episode. dang i'm really a sucker for this stuff aren't I...

and so yeah i am one of the few who actually rooted for ichigo so uh, yeah hope asagi gets some love

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 21, 2020 11:46 PM

Apr 2020
Damn, Shou confessed his love to Hitomi, and he get rejected. Hitomi is in love trouble
Nov 30, 2022 6:36 AM

Oct 2022
I like Shou's courage to confess, while being considerate of Aoi's feelings, and treating the outing as a photo training rather than a date. He also feels like a senpai that could inspire Aoi to make a move. Conversely Aoi's been annoyingly cold & passive.

The details (like stuck in thought in the elevator) & growth with Hitomi's character's been quite interesting.

Feelsbad for Asagi, no one wants to feel like number 2, but she & Aoi both kinda need to break free of their passivity if they want to gain anything.

Aug 2, 2023 6:53 AM

Feb 2019
I'm glad the confession and rejection was resolved in one single episode instead of it being stretched out.
Sep 29, 2023 11:18 AM

Apr 2020
Sho is such an impulsive guy who always acts first and worries about regrets later. It's like a clash of personalities when he crosses paths with someone like Hitomi. She may seem all soft on the outside, but she's got a strong core.

On the other hand, we got Asagi-chan, this gentle girl whose softness goes from the inside and shines on the outside. Maybe that's why she can't ignite Sho's conquest desires.

Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Nov 2022
Sho is one of the few anime side characters in a love triangle that actually made all the right moves. He was honourable all the way through. Respect!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

289 by bury133 »»
Dec 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

62 by basskiller »»
Nov 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

60 by basskiller »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.