Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2018 12:09 AM
May 2012
We know the episode names of episodes 13 and 14 of To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd. They are:
"Power and power 〜Protector and the Protected〜" (Power and power 〜守るものと守られるもの〜)
"Bright future 〜Thank You〜" (Bright future 〜ありがとう〜)

If those could be added please.

On a side topic, while I disagree with KitsuV2's excessive language and overall sour behavior in both his threads last year, I do agree that these two episodes are explicitly episodes 13 and 14 of To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd. Just to be clear and complete:

The OVA series type is reserved for episodes that are released independently from TV series or movies. This contrasts with the Special type, which is reserved for extra episodes that are released alongside TV series, movies or OVAs.

Nothing wrong here, To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd episodes 13 and 14 are not independent of the TV series. Episode 12 of To-Love-RU explicitly previews episode 13 as "up next."

Specials include:

DVD/Blu-ray specials and introductory animation (pilots, prologues, episodes 00) which contain animation/voice acting not used in the parent show.

Episodes 13 and 14 are not introductory animation. Animation/voice acting is consistent with the rest of the show.

Recap episodes and picture dramas of existing database entries.

Episodes 13 and 14 are not recap episodes nor picture dramas. They contain the finishing climax, falling action, and conclusion to to the series.

The rest of the bullets pertain to OVAs and ONAs so they are not applicable to these two episodes as explained with earlier about OVA series types. The Wikipedia article labels them as episodes to To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd. Though it's also understandable to want to have these two episodes in a special category due to toloveru_com's official tweet that a "special" would be airing. However, this tweet referred to the special being a combined airing of the two episodes and does not refer to two the episodes themselves being specials.

If course, if nothing else, I would just like for the episode titles to be added as I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be the last two episodes or not, since they don't have episode information.

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

80 by byronREAL »»
Feb 21, 5:54 PM

» For anyone searching for this

ateks - Jul 25, 2022

3 by Kermit-SAMA »»
Jul 25, 2022 1:06 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

47 by Novais123 »»
Feb 21, 2021 6:45 PM

» do they continue the animated series?

Sugram22 - Oct 20, 2017

8 by devaanime »»
Jan 23, 2018 10:35 PM

» Delete

removed-user - Nov 15, 2016

3 by Kougeru »»
Jan 11, 2017 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.