Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2018 9:44 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yet again this manga never ceases to be even more fucked up. That bitch is hella sus. Why would she do that in front of her childhood friend? I don't trust her. Anyways I'm curious as to how the AI girl (yeah ill call her that) will guide this man.
Nov 29, 2018 2:27 PM
Nov 2018
Wtf just happened. Why would his childhood friend date his bully, then proceed to have weird exhibitionist sex in front of his beat up body?
She’s gotta be involved in dead tube to make him miserable or something.
Nov 29, 2018 7:46 PM

Nov 2016
The ultimate cucking, poor guy.

Wonder if the girl has any reasons for actions or if she's just a hoe.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 30, 2018 3:05 AM
May 2016

Another fucked up chapter, Definitely Shibasaki will kill that fucker in the next chapter !!!
Shibasaki did nothing wrong
kamikuuuNov 30, 2018 3:08 AM
Dec 4, 2018 11:07 AM

Dec 2018
Hi guys! Finally made account to join the community so i can comment too ^_^. this chapter is a good start for a new ark, if previous chapters are any indications, i bet the plain girl is not really as plain as she looks.
Dec 9, 2018 3:03 PM
Mar 2018
That was some Femto shit
Dec 11, 2018 10:51 PM
Aug 2018
EvaUnitPi said:
Wtf just happened. Why would his childhood friend date his bully, then proceed to have weird exhibitionist sex in front of his beat up body?
She’s gotta be involved in dead tube to make him miserable or something.
i was thinking the same thing, or she could be a THOT in that case, the IRS Would like to know her location
Jan 8, 2019 1:35 PM
Aug 2018

This is kinda wack, but I'm really hoping I'm not the only one who didn't realize this. For the entire chapter I thought that Shibasaki and Machiya (the MC) were the same person, and was assuming they were just using an honorific or something. During the sex scene I was really confused at the fact that he was acting so overly out of character that it kinda pissed me off, I couldn't get my head around it. I was expecting him to say something like "A low-life piece of shit and his whore getting it off, why am I recording something so boring?" like in the first chapter, but it didn't happen. It also confused me that he attempted to kill himself at the end considering he was so excited about the new DeadTube. Also in chapter 46 he attempts to shoot up the school with the gun and gear given to him at the end of 45, I wont spoil what happens tho. At the end of 46 we see Machiya watching Shibasaki on his phone, so I thought it was just an act or something, but I was really stressing about it, there are a lot of scenes in this manga that really fucked with me mentally but after re reading a couple times I kinda numbed out to it, this one stuck with me for some reason, and I literally couldn't focus in class because I was constantly thinking about it. I was literally standing at my bus stop today then it hit me "Are they two different characters?". I felt like a total dumbass after I realized it, he wasn't wearing glasses or anything, but the hair was so similar that I kinda just assumed. Anyway I'm hoping that the scene wont haunt me as much now that I know that lmao
Jan 8, 2019 7:07 PM

Mar 2016
Soooo when the next one is going to be released ? Does anybody know?? This one was from 28/11/2018

Jan 10, 2019 7:43 PM
Nov 2018
*For the sake of convenience, let's just call the MC of arc pussy-kun for the foreseeable future*

Ok, so let me get this straight, could the childhood friend REALLY not tell that she was being used?! She was AWARE that the bully used to harass pussy-kun, and beat him shitless. Yet she is still presumably dating him, even AFTER the bully forced pussy-kun to watch them fuck and even whack off to it...

Like can she really not put two and two together?! Like let me spell it out for you woman: that man is NOT interested in you, he just wants to make your friend suffer!

Like the boring way out of this is if she was just plain oblivious, but imagine now if she was part of Dead Tube all along and was making pussy-kun suffer out of sick pleasure just so she could upload it there
Feb 2, 2019 2:12 PM

Oct 2017
This manga isn't bad but I enjoy it and I think it's good but with many flaws, for example in this chapter Shibasaki is too scared to fight back with his bully and his childhood friend is oblivious of the Shibasaki's bully and the bully only using her to have sex with just like most of the female side characters in the manga but I can't wait to see what happens next
Apr 26, 2019 4:55 AM

Feb 2018
Wow, the Eroi scene. Having a childhood friend is fun but sometimes you can get sick as in this chapter. Netorare is the right key for this chapter.
May 3, 2019 4:12 AM

May 2016
Yomiko's doing her best to revive the brutal game and she had found the best situation to start with. Between killing himself and taking revenge with his own hands, it's obvious that he'll choose the latter.

Jun 18, 2019 12:56 PM

Oct 2013
FMmatron said:
The ultimate cucking, poor guy.

Just what I thought. It was literally an example of the ultimate cuckold.

Yoriko is a whore. Pardon my language, but I can't call somebody like her in other words. Her childhood friend was lying beaten and she was having sex with the guy who bullied him in front of beaten Shibasaki, knowing that Shibasaki likes her so much since they were kids.

What's more terrifying is that Yomiko-chan has just turned Shibasaki into a monster with her package and phone call.

This manga doesn't stop to surprise me with its bizarre and twisted content, lol.

@AryaPutra32 , welcome on MAL! Belated (well, I've started reading this manga some time ago and was not able to see your comment earlier ;p), but sincere welcoming. :-)
AdnashJun 18, 2019 1:00 PM
Jun 21, 2019 3:48 AM

Dec 2018
Adnash93 said:
@AryaPutra32 , welcome on MAL! Belated (well, I've started reading this manga some time ago and was not able to see your comment earlier ;p), but sincere welcoming. :-)

Thank you. my only beef with this Manga so far is that the backstory on OL/Secretary of George (the guy who organized school massacre) was not shown. i was really interested in her.
Jun 21, 2019 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
AryaPutra32 said:
my only beef with this Manga so far is that the backstory on OL/Secretary of George (the guy who organized school massacre) was not shown. i was really interested in her.

I didn't find this element that much annoying, but I must admit I also had hopes of seeing George L's secretary's backstory. I thought she could have been somebody important later, especially if we look at scenes with her and Machiya, when she had her sight awkwardly concentrated on Machiya. And in the end she was just killed,right before her boss was slaughtered by very angry crowd thirsty of having vengeance on George.

"Dead Tube" is surely unpredictable and well... no need to be upset because that kind if thing happened, I guess. Although yes, I also thought her role would be more significant than being just George's secretary who was also his sex slave (kinda).
Jun 6, 2020 12:50 AM
Apr 2018
TOMOHIRO doubts MAI after her return.

LOL, that was some hilarious & somewhat embarrassing conversation between the three.
Aug 17, 2021 9:59 PM

Jan 2017
Don't get me wrong I love a good cucking but this seemed too unrealistic. The nice polite girl doing it in front of her childhood best friend is a little weird, especially since we are shown nothing in between so it looks like that happens right away.

Also, I hate the name Yomiko the Ender. Not very catchy.
Jan 23, 2023 4:45 PM
Feb 2022
Time to kill that fucker, and that whore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 74 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 17, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 73 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 15, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 67 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jul 26, 2021

2 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 15, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 65 Discussion

sourfrog - Aug 18, 2021

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 8, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 64 Discussion

sourfrog - Aug 18, 2021

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.