Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 81 Discussion

Nov 27, 2018 11:06 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was definitely an interesting chapter. Hasuki just wants to be a prefect that can help everyone succeed, Leon wants to segregate the school (but really just wants to kick all the White Cats out of Dalia Academy), and Romio wants to get rid of the current school rules and make a new better one together.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Dec 9, 2018 1:43 AM

ya_hallo said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was definitely an interesting chapter. Hasuki just wants to be a prefect that can help everyone succeed, Leon wants to segregate the school (but really just wants to kick all the White Cats out of Dalia Academy), and Romio wants to get rid of the current school rules and make a new better one together.
can you give a brief summary on wants going on in these chapters? And how the relationship between Juliet and Romeo progressing ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 9, 2018 6:03 PM

MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
can you give a brief summary on wants going on in these chapters? And how the relationship between Juliet and Romeo progressing ?

I do give brief summaries though. As for their relationship, it has progressed up to where they now call each other by their first name.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Dec 9, 2018 6:26 PM

ya_hallo said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

I do give brief summaries though. As for their relationship, it has progressed up to where they now call each other by their first name.
where can I read them ? If possible can you tell me?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 20, 2018 3:48 PM

MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
ya_hallo said:

where can I read them ? If possible can you tell me?

Type in the original Japanese title 寄宿学校のジュリエット followed by the chapter number on YouTube.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Apr 22, 7:27 PM

All of the candidates' speeches were great on their own.
Nobody screwed up.

Jun 13, 10:38 AM
This is a tight race, they all had excellent speeches.

Hasuki is still extremely popular, just because she's so kind, smart, and pretty.

Leon feels like an extremist. I'm curious about her reasons for it.

Did not expect Inuzuka's speech to go that well or in that direction. But that was an excellent speech. Really made them think about where their hatred comes from, I think, knowing that they basically "inherited" it.

Sep 7, 12:58 PM

As i expected Black Dog's also did great in their speeches, they really put their thought at it finest toward their goals, even i sense some bad omen from reon with her little tricky evil plan, and i didn't expect Inuzuka's to take a awesome speech. Well, after all it was his and Persia's goal toward their better future.

Oct 14, 1:28 PM

LMAO, best girl confirmed.

Preview MangaManga Store