Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ma Series Volume 1 Chapter 2 Discussion

Nov 27, 2018 4:41 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gunter looks like he's in his late 20s or around 30!? Thought he looks more older, 40+ at least. And he's handsome enough to the point Yuuri kept on saying "handsome, extreamly handsome, super handsome" lol. Most fans make it out like Wolfram is the only character that Yuuri keeps on saying has good looks.

And Conrad looks around 19-20 years old and for some reason is using "kimi" to refer to Yuuri, normally he uses "anata". Even in the first chapter he used "boku" instead of the usual "ore". I wonder if it's corrected in the omnibus release.

LOL at Yuuri himself admitting that isekai concept has been already used everywhere and there's nothing new to it. If he said that in 2000, I wonder what he would say now seeing the isekai boom.

Conrad referring to Yuuri as Yuuri-sama feels kind of weird.

Completely dried food, sleeping on a hard floor, having to wear that uniform after being dried (not washed) and then having to ride a horse again, poor boy!

One of my favorite lines: "Of course, if it was for his majesty's sake then I'll not only offer my support but my arms, my heart as well as my life"
It's true significance only shows up later though.

I guess Conrad didn't have anything better to do so he was raising a horse specially for Yuuri XD

On pg 58 after 2 chapters, re-reading this is going to take a long time!
Modified by Maou_heika, Jan 17, 12:21 AM

29th July → Yuuri & Conrad's Birthday!!!