Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2018 8:30 PM
Nov 2018
I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this site is one of the sources of my weeds https://www.greenmed.io/blog/strongest-weed-strains-in-2018/. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.
Nov 26, 2018 9:24 PM

Jan 2017
i smoke weed because i am gay
i smoke week to lower my iq
Nov 27, 2018 12:16 AM

May 2013
When I die I wanna smoke weed with Bob Marley and Led Zeppelin in heaven :D
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 27, 2018 2:19 AM

May 2017
I smoke weed to meet my friends.     

"というわけで。待望の、体 操 服! でっあ~る。祭りであれば、余も着飾ってはいられぬと用意したが……うむ! 心身ともに軽くなったようだ。どうだ? 似合っているであろう、マスター?" - Random Quote From Internet by Saber Nero

Nov 27, 2018 2:31 AM

Mar 2018
@nicethings hahahahaha nice alt xd
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Nov 27, 2018 4:50 AM

Jun 2015
smoking/selling weed has genuinely improved my life. I can talk when im high and i dont feel anxious selling/growing my social circle that way. You just have to be careful not to overdo it

edit: im aware this is a troll thread and NO i did NOT type all that out without reading OP LOSER
Nov 27, 2018 2:06 PM

Sep 2018
dunno why you feel you have to justify yourself to other people about that
if someone judges you for it, they're probably not worth having around
there's plenty of people who think the same way you do
Nov 29, 2018 12:19 PM

Oct 2009
Alcoholic's have more stories then weed smokers. All u do is sit on ur arse & eat. Me I got arrested 4 times banned from 5 Pubs. 12 months probation. Restraining order. Great life 👍
Nov 29, 2018 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
what a novel marketing approach.

Here we have cooperate advertising weed to what they (rightfully) suspect is a mentally unstable target audience.

How do they do it? First, pose as one of them. They are "bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder", something we can all relate to, right?

Well I can't, but most people on this site can. You get the point: Know your audience!

And the reassurance that you can knock smoke with a clear conscience, because noooo you wouldn't do it because you're a filthy escapist, which is why you spend all your day on MAL instead of working out your problems. You'd smoke because it'd make a better person!

Seriously, the only part where they messed up was when they started talking about relationships. Maybe they don't know the users of this site after all?

Good try, though.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Nov 30, 2018 2:45 AM

Oct 2012
Lairish03 said:
I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them.
I am stressed because I have a lot of work to do. I post on MAL to procrastinate, but I don't forget about them. It doesn't help me escape my work, it just makes it easier to process.

Wait, forget the sarcasm, you probably won't get it anyways. Your mental gymnastics is not slick. That's the very point of escapism -- to delay process. Maybe it helps you feel better about the day. That's cool. I don't have any issues with weed. It's your dishonest denial that makes you sound like the stereotypical pothead.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 30, 2018 2:47 AM

Jun 2016
I smoke weed every day to be like my hero Jacob Marley and live up to his song What I Got
Nov 30, 2018 4:54 PM

Dec 2008
NOPE-I prefer to experience all that life has to offer without drug induced distortion.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Nov 30, 2018 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't been smoking for long. But I do it because it makes my days off fun and because if I'm with my friends it's a fucking blast. Use it responsibly + dont over do it and it's a great thing imo
Nov 30, 2018 6:16 PM

Apr 2017
Gan_water said:

pretty sure all the members of led zeppelin are still alive lol
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 30, 2018 7:07 PM

May 2013
Aster- said:
Gan_water said:

Well John Bonham drowned in his own pool back in the 70's, but yes the other members are alive.

But I already thought of this... by the time I die, sadly, the rest of Led Zeppelin will surely have passed on.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Nov 30, 2018 7:10 PM

Apr 2017
Gan_water said:
Aster- said:

Well John Bonham drowned in his own pool back in the 70's, but yes the other members are alive.

But I already thought of this... by the time I die, sadly, the rest of Led Zeppelin will surely have passed on.

y'know if you wanna die before them you can

just remember, when they're dead they'll live on in greta van fleet and all their other clones
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 30, 2018 7:14 PM

May 2013
Aster- said:
Gan_water said:

just remember, when they're dead they'll live on in greta van fleet and all their other clones

Idk what Greta Van is, but this is not how I'm viewing it >_>
I CELEBRATE myself,
Nov 30, 2018 7:17 PM

Apr 2017
Gan_water said:
Aster- said:

if you're ever thinking "hmm i could go for some led zeppelin but like... not as good" check them out they make uh

music
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 30, 2018 7:51 PM

May 2013
Aster- said:
Gan_water said:

if you're ever thinking "hmm i could go for some led zeppelin but like... not as good" check them out they make uh

music

Sounds like Wolfmother hahah.

For Led Zeppelin successors I actually look towards heavy metal. I feel like actually replicating their style is not a great idea, you need to be heavier.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 1, 2018 4:56 AM

Jul 2015
katsucats said:
Lairish03 said:
I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them.
I am stressed because I have a lot of work to do. I post on MAL to procrastinate, but I don't forget about them. It doesn't help me escape my work, it just makes it easier to process.

Wait, forget the sarcasm, you probably won't get it anyways. Your mental gymnastics is not slick. That's the very point of escapism -- to delay process. Maybe it helps you feel better about the day. That's cool. I don't have any issues with weed. It's your dishonest denial that makes you sound like the stereotypical pothead.
katsu please, this is not a real person, look at the account age. I'm not sure what it is, my best guess is that it's an ad. It might also be a bot that tries to get people to click that link to spread malware. Or possibly it's just a copypasta in the making. The same exact text has been popping up all over the internet since ~2 months ago.

Post#25 https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/i-cant-take-the-left-seriously.252147/page-2

https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/the_meeting_place/post/smoking-weeds

http://www.theasian.asia/archives/93402 in the comments
https://sachouseoforganics.com/blog/change-the-way-you-think/ comments again

Either way, it's spam. Whoever copy pasted this in here, they have already abandoned their account.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Dec 1, 2018 6:22 AM

Jul 2015
p0ckyy said:
i smoke weed because i am gay
i smoke week to lower my iq

Damn get out of my mind you cre-

I mean, Deathko hates thinking. But Deathko hates weed too.
DeathkoDec 1, 2018 6:27 AM
Dec 1, 2018 8:01 AM

Dec 2015
I smoke weed rarely but i never had a "trip" that i was out of reality , during partie i can smoke alot of blunts of weed some bongos or hit the buckets ... Maybe is Something wrong with me that i cannot run from reality

More topics from this board

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

9 by Lost_Viking »»
3 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 10 hours ago

9 by traed »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.