Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Reason behind low rating...?

Nov 25, 2018 8:33 PM
Why this movie's average rating is soo low i mean i have watched it's music video and it's animation is on point so what's the basic reason for this much low rating..?

Nov 25, 2018 8:38 PM

The music video showed the best parts and the rest was bad lol

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 12, 2018 12:31 AM
also wanted to know why the score so low at least from what I saw the animation is beautiful "๐Ÿ˜•
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 29, 2018 2:25 AM

The animation is very beautiful and I've seen a lot of AMVs made from it, well, at least those AMVs managed to capture the beautiful and touching scenes, the real story on the other hand, is not that great.

Jan 16, 5:38 PM
I just watched the movie and I don't understand why it have such a low rate..

It's a great movie (๏ฟฃใƒ˜๏ฟฃ)โ”Œ

Apr 23, 5:47 PM
This movie has very beautiful animation, but the story and plot are trash. ;P

Jun 15, 5:03 PM
Romance Guru

I thought the animation was the worst part of the movie. While there were parts that looked amazing, there was a lot of shitty CG used which was disappointing because Shaft shows always look amazing so to see them cheap out and use CG with a movie budget was what kept the movie from being better than it was in my opinion. I like cheesy romance anime so that is probably why I enjoyed the story enough to give it a decent rating.

Jun 18, 10:38 PM

People who can't think for themselves can't handle open endings.
no lie

Jun 22, 5:57 AM
I thought the animation was pretty amazing, minus the few times the CGI went a bit... wonky. The characters and story were pretty interesting as well, up until the movie suddenly ended. The story seemed to be building up to something, it happens, and then it abruptly ends. It feels like they cut off the final act of the story and left us wondering what happened.

Jun 22, 6:31 AM
ใใฟใ“

The visuals were somewhat ok, the Soundtrack was top notch but the direction and story were bad.

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค."