Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2018 10:25 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt like Fresh, with Setsuna going away.
Which does make sense with Zako being involved in both of those seasons.

It was nice episode, their attempts to make her laugh were slightly weird but I don't mind. So were Emiru's parents... makes sense why Masato was acting like he did.
Speaking of, he came a long way, no sense of humor but nice to see him being less of an asshole.

And next week... are they going to do it?
I really really hope they will do it and make Henri a Precure. Like for that final performance of his, that would be great and fit whole "boys can be princesses too" theme we have going around.
This series has already done some "first" things so why not this.
Dalek-bakaNov 25, 2018 11:19 AM
Nov 25, 2018 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
I love Emiru. I love Lulu. I love their relationship (and I admit that I ship them so, so much).

But I have mixed feelings about this ep. I really loved it, and I must say that I was really sad near the end when Lulu cried. God, how much I love Emiru and Lulu.
But the execution was somewhat inconsistent, the passing was kind of terrible and I felt like it was dealing with issues that were already solved with the grandfather, and that everything was kinda thrown into the bag.

But still. I loved this episode because I'm a sucker for Lulu and Emiru.

Next ep, a Henri episode. I want to see him become a Precure, too !
Nov 25, 2018 3:56 PM

Jul 2015
That freaking cat face Emiru was both nightmare fuel and hella funny, all while also hurting because it was all to hide her feelings towards Lulu eventually having to leave, they have been through so much together and imagining going back to a life without the other after how important their presence is just hurts so much, seeing them all cry was painful.

Next episode has me hella hyped.
Nov 26, 2018 7:45 AM

May 2018
Oh Masato, how far you've come huh? Him defending Emiru was heartwarming.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 26, 2018 2:23 PM
Apr 2017
Dark, sad, bittersweet, all in one package...
Dec 3, 2018 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
This was probably the weakest Lulu/Emiru episode so far. It felt too heavy handed imo. Also, I can tell we’re in time-and-budget saving mode for the finale, too, though I’m okay with that part.

Dunno what to think about Henri possibly becoming a Precure. It’s a novel idea if they’re serious. Past iterations have only speculated on the possibility of male Cures as a gag.
Feb 17, 2019 9:31 PM

Nov 2012
The deadpan Emiru in the first half was hilarious considering how much it contrast her usual personality.

The rest ehh,while I liked Lulu and Emiru's dynamic I feel like too many episodes have focused on them after they became cures,it's basically reduced Homare to liking Harry and Saaya to the average blue.
Oct 28, 2019 1:50 PM

Apr 2009
loved that "i'm fine" thing Emiru did,

but heheh, yeahright, big bro's telling her to get gay -.w-.?
nah, i know he meant something else, but his case is a neat one -w-
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.