Forum Settings
Forums
Goblin Slayer Side Story: Year One (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 25, 2018 9:48 AM

Dec 2016
Like the physical first copy is out already so how is still pending lol. God the MAL process for putting things into the database is shit
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 25, 2018 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
i'm not really a fan of overrated slayer, but i'm here to pretty much state the obvious facts...
the mal database staff are notoriously slow
SOURCE: personal experience trying to submit pics for a character and never getting them accepted nor rejected
Nov 25, 2018 8:47 PM

Aug 2018
It's because manga database mods are understaffed with the ammount of edits they need to do or something that I've picked up.

If you think it's shit, feel free to apply to a manga database mod yourself. Keep in mind; it's voluntary.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/

More topics from this board

» Goblin Slayer Side Story Year One Volume 1 Discussion

RiceKnight59 - Dec 7, 2020

1 by _sloth »»
Apr 30, 2021 12:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.