Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2018 11:01 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Overall, I really enjoyed this series. It was a shame that it felt a bit rushed (and the mangaka even admitted to not being able to get everything in she wanted to put in). I am glad Nina and Roy met each other at the end though I wish they were still in luga form. I guess this way works better and you can pretend the luga are with us right now.
Nov 30, 2018 12:13 PM

Jul 2010
Indeed. I really liked this one. Although...I have to admit, I don't like Roy too much, and even after he finally changed his ways, I don't find myself liking him. I like to think that he and Nina finally got to be on friendly terms but never got together romantically. But I did find it adorable that Nina made a new human friend in the end. She totally deserved that one, at least!
Feb 18, 2019 6:46 PM
Feb 2019
5 out of 5!!! I loved it...
Dec 18, 2019 12:22 AM

Apr 2008
I had to run the last 10 chapters of this manga through google translate in an effort to read it in English. Although it took a lot of effort and time, I'm glad I did; I really enjoyed the setting of this series. I'm sad that it's so short; I really felt the could have elongated the story out and told us much more of the before-times with the loup-garou and then after with Nina, but I'm glad they left much of the romance and such up to the reader's imagination. It wasn't a bad ending all in all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Abigaile no Kemono-tachi Chapter 18 Discussion

NarsiDevi - Jun 13, 2017

0 by NarsiDevi »»
Jun 13, 2017 10:50 AM

Poll: » Abigaile no Kemono-tachi Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

1 by xull »»
Dec 1, 2016 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.