Forum Settings
Forums

New to MAL and looking to meet active members as friends

New
Nov 23, 2018 1:56 PM

Oct 2018
Loving the MAL site and community and am looking to meet active members who are looking for new friends and perspectives themselves within the MAL community. Been a fan of anime for close to 30 years and have recently found my interest resurged a lot after getting NetFlix recently and finding a wealth of new stuff in their catalogue and finding a prolific glut of streaming anime as well. Liked a lot of action anime in my earlier years of my anime fandom, but have shifted more toward romance and SoL animes in recent years. Huge fan of Ah! My Goddess and the creator Kosuke Fujishima, as well as close runner-ups CLAMP with their works Chobits and Kobato, really enjoyed the beautiful art & characters in all three.
Nov 23, 2018 2:26 PM

Apr 2017
Welcome to the forums! ^_^

I hope you'll have some great time here!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to add me ★

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Nov 23, 2018 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome and enjoy your stay
removed-userNov 24, 2018 1:41 PM
Nov 23, 2018 3:18 PM

Aug 2018
welcome to the community!
Nov 23, 2018 5:28 PM

May 2016
welcome! enjoy your stay~

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Nov 23, 2018 9:07 PM

Nov 2016
welcome to the forums

Nov 23, 2018 9:13 PM

Jul 2010
welcome to the forums
Nov 23, 2018 10:06 PM

Feb 2010
Hello, I've been following anime for a long time too!

It seems you already know some things but I made this topic linking ways to customize your experience on MAL, I hope it helps :D
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419689
Nov 24, 2018 4:12 AM

Oct 2018
Shishio-kun said:
Hello, I've been following anime for a long time too!

It seems you already know some things but I made this topic linking ways to customize your experience on MAL, I hope it helps :D
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419689

Thanks for the pointers, much obliged :D
Nov 24, 2018 4:23 AM

Nov 2017
Hey there and welcome to the forum section of MAL experienced anime fan.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Nov 24, 2018 4:27 AM

Oct 2018
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome so far, love the community here.
Nov 24, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
welcome to the forums~
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Nov 24, 2018 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
welcome to the forums!
Nov 25, 2018 1:48 AM

Aug 2018
Welcome to MAL and enjoy your stay here :))
Nov 25, 2018 11:36 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
Nov 25, 2018 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
You seem to like a lot of older anime. I think we could get along fine. Still need to get around to Aa! Megami-sama! though.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Nov 25, 2018 1:53 PM

Oct 2018
karkki_ said:
You seem to like a lot of older anime. I think we could get along fine. Still need to get around to Aa! Megami-sama! though.
Yeah been catching up with some newer stuff on NetFlix lately like Little Witch Academia and Violet Evergarden, but hadn't really been keeping up on the new stuff until recently. Yeah you won't regret giving AMG a shot, pretty good SoL Romantic Comedy spiced with some supernatural hijinks and slapstick madness from some magical mishaps. Some really fun characters and outrageously beautiful art make it fairly memorable.
MKSTEELNov 25, 2018 1:56 PM
Nov 25, 2018 2:45 PM

Jun 2015
MKSTEEL said:
karkki_ said:
Yeah been catching up with some newer stuff on NetFlix lately like Little Witch Academia and Violet Evergarden, but hadn't really been keeping up on the new stuff until recently. Yeah you won't regret giving AMG a shot, pretty good SoL Romantic Comedy spiced with some supernatural hijinks and slapstick madness from some magical mishaps. Some really fun characters and outrageously beautiful art make it fairly memorable.

I'll definitely make sure to check it out as soon as I can. I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho right now and I've got some other shows down the line that I wanna watch, but that's been one of those shows that I have been meaning to get to for ages now.

I see a lot of metal bands on your profile. Say, have you heard of Detroit Metal City? It's a raunchy comedy series that's somewhat offensive and metal as fuck.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Nov 25, 2018 3:08 PM

Oct 2018
karkki_ said:
MKSTEEL said:

I'll definitely make sure to check it out as soon as I can. I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho right now and I've got some other shows down the line that I wanna watch, but that's been one of those shows that I have been meaning to get to for ages now.

I see a lot of metal bands on your profile. Say, have you heard of Detroit Metal City? It's a raunchy comedy series that's somewhat offensive and metal as fuck.
Oh yeah that movie was a blast, KISS is one of the classic rock bands I like, that movie was a great homage to them.
Nov 25, 2018 3:10 PM

Jun 2015
MKSTEEL said:
karkki_ said:

Oh yeah that movie was a blast, KISS is one of the classic rock bands I like, that movie was a great homage to them.

I was talking about this one: https://myanimelist.net/anime/3702/Detroit_Metal_City

I'm curious to watch that Kiss movie now though. Friggin' love Kiss.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Nov 25, 2018 3:14 PM

Oct 2018
karkki_ said:
MKSTEEL said:

I was talking about this one: https://myanimelist.net/anime/3702/Detroit_Metal_City

I'm curious to watch that Kiss movie now though. Friggin' love Kiss.
Well fancy that an anime with the same name, need to know more intensifies lol Interesting coincidence isn't it lol
Nov 26, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2015
enjoy your stay and feel free to add me ;3

Well...
Nov 30, 2018 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to MAL! :)
Nov 30, 2018 10:17 AM

Mar 2018
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oWoEoLoCoMoEo
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg

More topics from this board

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - 6 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
5 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - 12 hours ago

24 by omorashi »»
7 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by Mehwish_999 »»
7 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
9 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

8 by Rinrinka »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.