Forum Settings
Forums

Did you ever go into a series expecting to drop it?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 23, 2018 10:47 PM

Mar 2014
Just recently I wanted to drop Haikyuu cause Volleyball is meh watching but playing, fun.
sayrrin said:
What series and why?

I'm thinking about starting Shingeki no Bahamut season 2 with the intention to drop because I know a lot of people consider the second half very bad but the first half looks good. I'm not just going on people's opinions either, I have followed the series while it was airing on social media, and I know I probably would not like some of the developments I've seen.

You know what's funny. Just recently I finished SNB season 2. Not sure if you've watched it already but I gave it a 1/10. Don't want to say anything, fear of spoiling.
Nov 23, 2018 10:49 PM

Sep 2014
AnimeFanTalk said:
Just recently I wanted to drop Haikyuu cause Volleyball is meh watching but playing, fun.
sayrrin said:
What series and why?

I'm thinking about starting Shingeki no Bahamut season 2 with the intention to drop because I know a lot of people consider the second half very bad but the first half looks good. I'm not just going on people's opinions either, I have followed the series while it was airing on social media, and I know I probably would not like some of the developments I've seen.

You know what's funny. Just recently I finished SNB season 2. Not sure if you've watched it already but I gave it a 1/10. Don't want to say anything, fear of spoiling.

I haven't, too busy rn, but I already know a good amount of spoilers which makes me wary to watch it which is why I made this thread
Nov 23, 2018 10:52 PM

Dec 2016
there's some stuff i wanted to see if they were worth such a poor score (and they usually are), or sometimes i think i'll drop something after the first episode but keep going just to have something to watch.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Nov 24, 2018 3:35 AM

Oct 2010
@sayrrin Well, I wanted to see her in action, to see what's this character all about
it's more fun to watch it than to read about it. And SAO is not that bad.
Nov 24, 2018 12:49 PM
Aug 2016
Yeah. The most recent example would be the Slime anime.
Nov 24, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
Nope, I always read the synopsis first if it seems interesting enough I watched it.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

25 by Kdog1998 »»
6 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

75 by L0bsterman »»
14 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

117 by Kdog1998 »»
18 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.