Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Who do you think is the best MC of these four ?

Nov 23, 9:08 AM
I prefer hachiman with his ideology

Nov 23, 9:12 AM

not sure what you mean by ambitious, but i think 8man is the most well written and interesting character out of all of these if that's what it means

Nov 23, 11:04 AM
Well Hachiman is the only one that show actual progression while still being attached to who he is. Rest all didnt change much.

Nov 23, 11:19 AM
Oreki didn’t change much????

Nov 23, 11:56 AM
What exactly you mean by ambitious ?

Nov 23, 12:06 PM

Hachiman is the contrary of ambitious, the dude just wants to stay shut in his own world.

Nov 26, 9:28 AM

Without any doubt 8man then comes Ayanokoji and Oreki and last Azusagawa mainly because he chooses the worst girl possible for which I can't forgive him.

Dec 6, 2:13 PM
All these guys aren't very ambitious tho. They are just very nice anti-hero-ish type of guys. (can't speak for Kiyotaka tho, didn't like the vibes he was giving so I gave up on that series)
Modified by BitterBones, Dec 6, 2:19 PM

Dec 6, 7:38 PM
You come into a bunny girl thread I got to defend Sakuta

Dec 7, 1:25 AM
BitterBones said:
All these guys aren't very ambitious tho. They are just very nice anti-hero-ish type of guys. (can't speak for Kiyotaka tho, didn't like the vibes he was giving so I gave up on that series)

As someone who follows the light novel, let me tell you, Kiyotaka is not at all like what they have shown him as in the anime. Kiyotaka is an amazing character in the light novel. He ranked like 4th in the top 10 male light novel characters 2019. Again, I can totally understand you since the adaptation totally sucked but his character is crafted in a way which can only be explained through light novel(since he is the one explaining everything) and definitely not through an anime.
Modified by CyberKnighttt, Dec 7, 1:35 AM

Dec 7, 3:10 AM
CyberKnighttt said:
BitterBones said:

As someone who follows the light novel, let me tell you, Kiyotaka is not at all like what they have shown him as in the anime. Kiyotaka is an amazing character in the light novel. He ranked like 4th in the top 10 male light novel characters 2019. Again, I can totally understand you since the adaptation totally sucked but his character is crafted in a way which can only be explained through light novel(since he is the one explaining everything) and definitely not through an anime.

Yep. He is right.
Everyone who watched anime thinks he is some manipulative asshole. But he is not. He is as passive as they come.

Dec 7, 3:17 AM
Lazy

Lmao i can't believe that Garbage from Bunny senpai got some many Votes.