Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

Dec 9, 2018 5:40 PM

Lairucrem said:

Why are you using Alluka as an example when Alluka is also a trans girl trap? You're not making any sense coz I'm a arguing that gender pronouns are non factors so yeah your very example is also trap. You're still not getting it I see, there are a ton of characters who notoriously and ambiguously uses both

And again, you're twisting my words, "sissy" that's one of the example I gave like the genderless, ambiguous, tomboys, to make a point about the gender pronoun but again you're twisting and insinuating like I ever implied that I used that term on trans girls, it's just an example I use on our sub topic (gender pronouns), it's not even our main topic coz our main topic is just the term trap, smfh

No. She's a trans girl. Trans characters are not traps because they represent real life trans people who do not like being called traps. The end. I'm not twisting your words...I'm making the counter-argument that gender pronouns matter due to context.

??? Now what are you talking about? My whole argument is about Lily being both a Trap and trans girl at the same time which isn't really a bad thing, its only SJWs making a big deal out it

And my whole argument is that you are wrong and that thinking like that is transphobic.

It is just term, an anime term at that and that's a fact, also a fact that you're bringing gender identity here when it's a non factor (you're an SJW through and through)

Definition is definition, and it's not shitty you're just incredibly ignorant close minded SJW

Well a bitch is just a biological term for a female dog, so going by that logic, it wouldn't matter if I called you that then would it? Oh. Wait.

Being a delusional in denial sensitive prick who brings up irrelevant argument such as the non factor gender identity and gender pronoun in the topic, lol do you even realize you're bringing a sensitive in an anime topic? Who's in whos fantasy anime world then? It's you, you're so childish smfh

"Historical" lmao

>Anime term
>Historical

Lily is a trans girl, no one is denying that fact, but it's also a fact that Lily is a trap, being a trap and trans girl at the same time doesn't make Lily less or not a trap jfc you SJWs are annoying, so sensitive in every little irrelevant shit

>Fantasy world
>Brings up real life issues

What is hurting the community? The fact that Lily is still a trap regardless of gender identity? That's hurting Lily? A fact is hurting you, You dumb af tbh your comprehension is god awful, extremely poor comprehension

Cut out the multitude of ad hominem attacks and repetitive gibberish for reading comprehension. You act like the anime community is completely cut off from the rest of society...its not. If I'm a member of the KKK does that automatically mean it's okay for me to go out and lynch black people because "its just a KKK community thing, lol".

You ignored this point the first time, so I'm gonna restate it in a different way. Is it okay for you to call a black character the N word? It's just a fictional character, right? Real life issues have nothing to do with fiction, right?

You keep saying my arguments are irrelevant because they're about real-life and not the "anime community". Hope you realize that real-life transgender people are a part of the "anime community" and have repeatedly told people like you to stop calling them traps.
Official signature of the people who are too lazy to make a signature.

Dec 9, 2018 5:46 PM

Dec 9, 2018 9:07 PM

I think we're progressive enough to the point that a man can be more feminine than women, and what more is that she's forever a loli.

But hey.... I'm just saying, Zombieland Saga is a deconstruction of idol anime so of course, it just makes it even better.

Dec 10, 2018 12:10 AM
LMFAO at these replies! I didn't even noticed it. I just thought she was a girl who hit puberty and started growing body hair. Whatever the case, her being a he or he being a trap doesn't bother me. Y'know what bothers me though? You folks who are into Loli's that get borderline child predator. Never understood it. If you like Loli's so be it, I'll let it slide because it's f'n anime. But as far as I'm concerned, if you are into Loli and then bitch about the gender--you might want to check yourself first.

Dec 10, 2018 8:15 AM
Lily isn’t a trap. She’s a trans girl.

Dec 10, 2018 9:28 AM

Bob-o-Dominador said:

But people inside anime comunitys go outiside to spread their shit, not every one here is a good enough person and the cluster fuck of meanings still.

Lol wut, what outside? There's no outside, there's real life and then there's anime community, period.

Bob-o-Dominador said:

The original usage of the word was to trick, it is really nice thet now the majority use as mistook, but when it comes the persons who listen to it will remeber of the times that it was used in the bad way, and it kind of hide the transphobic in the sea.

No, that's just your delusional ideals bcoz you're an SJW, I can't believe you can't even tell the difference between mistook and trick. Only SJWs keep presuming it be a trick, this proves you SJWs one sided way of thinking, y'all completely devoid of logic bcoz your victim mentality

Bob-o-Dominador said:

And trap isn't a problem in Japan because it is not a thing of Japan, as much as I know. It isn't even a Japanese word. Anyway, even if it was a problem, how would you know? Do you read Japanese news or something? I don't' but heard tha there was some pro gay marriage and political drama in japan that year, so Social Justice semns to happens there too.

It's not a problem in japan coz there's hardly any SJWs that would make a big deal out of it

It's a simple term of perception process, you're making a big deal out of it bcoz of SJWs victim mentality, like you brought up that trans killing, yes that happens in real life but those are isolated cases, you really think people are out to kill trans? Smh you're either dumb or something's wrong with you mentality, oh wait, SJWs are mentality ill

Bob-o-Dominador said:

This forum is part of the real world, so ofc real live matter, I mean, it is meant to talk to real people, and them they go on with their lives... I just tring to say that besisdes you have the rigth to use any word you want to, this one is rude to people and isn't as pratical as the others opitions that have storng, fixed, undeniable meaning that don't fit pricks.

It's not rude, SJWs are just delusionals

I already explained so many times how the term can coexist with a trans character but I guess you people are just too thick headed

Bob-o-Dominador said:

Mad ofensive SJW, don't help with it, but just dismiss all tries of discusion about these kind don't help to find a confoutable spot either.

Says the SJW

Bob-o-Dominador said:

And I get to know that you think that Japan is he no left paradise, so it wasn't waste of time for me (Yes I actually didn't read half of your conversation with that other guy, but it was more because he wrote so much.)

See, bcoz you're too busy being an SJW to even think logically so you just jump on an argument with your emotions, hence showing you have no idea what you're talking about

Bob-o-Dominador said:

But how cares about that our conversation now ? As you sems to be anoyed by it I'll quit if you want to, other wise I could try to argue and see if we gain some thing. (We won't)

You SJWs are always annoying regardless of topic tho

So again, get this into your thick headed SJW brain, a trap is still a trap regardless of gender identity, straight traps existing proves that instead of trans completely revising the definition, so a trap that is a trans doesn't change or affect the definition of the term trap at all, only you SJWs are quick to being negative with your victim mentality

The respect to a trap that is a trans girl is there as long as you recognize that said trap is trans girl, you SJWs don't have to literally change the term for your selfish twisted ideals bcoz those two terms can coexist and not even affect each other

Dec 10, 2018 9:52 AM

Lairucrem said:

Lol wut, what outside? There's no outside, there's real life and then there's anime community, period.

Papapara tururu ... Something something. And them this:

You SJWs are always annoying regardless of topic tho

So again, get this into your thick headed SJW brain, a trap is still a trap regardless of gender identity, straight traps existing proves that instead of trans completely revising the definition, so a trap that is a trans doesn't change or affect the definition of the term trap at all, only you SJWs are quick to being negative with your victim mentality

The respect to a trap that is a trans girl is there as long as you recognize that said trap is trans girl, you SJWs don't have to literally change the term for your selfish twisted ideals bcoz those two terms can coexist and not even affect each other

To lazy to separete it in diferents topics while on cellphone, cuted almost all quote out because it is too big, you already know.

Those terms can coexist with trans as well as fag and homosexual, they don't really, because it sounds bad, don't you understand why only Weebs and far rigth "gays cause hurricanes" kinda of guys use the term?

Besides the times that people kill trans not being that much. We still with the mothers and fathers that treat their sons as shit, school bullys and others forms of social segregation that still bad.

Japan still doing just like we do, so nah.

And oh boi, those are some pretty damn statementes you maid in the end, this is some hate hate.
Modified by Bob-o-Dominador, Dec 10, 2018 9:58 AM
Hail Nico, the Namber Wan Idoru.

Dec 10, 2018 9:55 AM

SilverMuse said:

No. She's a trans girl. Trans characters are not traps because they represent real life trans people who do not like being called traps. The end. I'm not twisting your words...I'm making the counter-argument that gender pronouns matter due to context.

They're still traps by definition, your twisted SJW ideals won't change the fact that a trans girl is still a trap, heck I dunno how you can still deny this when straight traps exists, hence that bs that it traps represent real life trans is bs and just your delusions, coz fact is straight trap exist

Gender pronouns is irrelevant and don't matter I've already explained this countless times but your comprehension is just really extremely poor

SilverMuse said:

And my whole argument is that you are wrong and that thinking like that is transphobic.

Smfh I'm not transphobic, what even is that, I already told you I acknowledge that Lily is trans girl but the fact is she's still a trap, you're an SJW, seriously go read my reply to bob-o

SilverMuse said:

Cut out the multitude of ad hominem attacks and repetitive gibberish for reading comprehension. You act like the anime community is completely cut off from the rest of society...its not. If I'm a member of the KKK does that automatically mean it's okay for me to go out and lynch black people because "its just a KKK community thing, lol".

Now you're just tryna derail the topic with a bad hyperbole lol it's funny coz you SJWs are the only ones who thinks the term trap is negative when in reality it doesn't affect the definition of it at all, this just shows you SJWs with your victim mentality on the work

SilverMuse said:

You ignored this point the first time, so I'm gonna restate it in a different way. Is it okay for you to call a black character the N word? It's just a fictional character, right? Real life issues have nothing to do with fiction, right?

Nope it isn't, you're just twisting my word again with your bad hyperbole

The N word is just a color thing, and it's bad to use it whether real life or fiction

The trap term however, is a different matter, it's just a perception process, gender identity is irrelevant, coz again, straight traps exists

SilverMuse said:

You keep saying my arguments are irrelevant because they're about real-life and not the "anime community". Hope you realize that real-life transgender people are a part of the "anime community" and have repeatedly told people like you to stop calling them traps.

*Sigh* now this, you've twist basically all of my comment in this with this one paragraph lol

I only said gender identity and gender pronouns are irrelevant coz they are irrelevant, already explained and proved this so many times to you, again you SJWs are the only ones assuming the term is negative smfh go read my reply on Bob-o-dominator

Dec 10, 2018 10:12 AM

We aren't going to many places with this, and that is off topic mess, so I might just leave, but before will try to be as easy as possible.

I don't get how call something trap is something that can happen by definition since trap isn't an academic or deeply rotten word.

But it seems to fit the place of an coloqial word with ugly origins that non anime fans wouldn't understand well and can be insulting.

Dec 10, 2018 10:16 AM

Lairucrem said:

It's not a problem in japan coz there's hardly any SJWs that would make a big deal out of it

"There's hardly any SJWs in Japan". That's a pretty wild claim. Care to back it up? Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but Japan isn't the far right haven you claim it to be. As this guy said, there have been progressive movements happenning in Japan for years. Get your facts straight.

Smh you're either dumb or something's wrong with you mentality, oh wait, SJWs are mentality ill

Ah, so now you're being disrespectful to people who struggle with mental illnesses? Glad you're keeping it classy.

It's not rude, SJWs are just delusionals

I already explained so many times how the term can coexist with a trans character but I guess you people are just too thick headed

Translation: I've already repeated myself many times without listening to anything anyone has said to me because anybody who disagrees with me is a dirty SJW. This guy's been way more respectful towards you than I've ever been and you still refuse to have any meaningful conversation. Hope your echo-chamber is comfortable man.

Dec 10, 2018 10:48 AM

Bob-o-Dominador said:
We aren't going to many places with this, and that is off topic mess, so I might just leave, but before will try to be as easy as possible.

I don't get how call something trap is something that can happen by definition since trap isn't an academic or deeply rotten word.

But it seems to fit the place of an coloqial word with ugly origins that non anime fans wouldn't understand well and can be insulting.

The term trap originated in the anime community

Also, I'm calling them traps coz they are traps, they are what define a trap so they are a trap

@SilverMuse

Again, straight traps exists, so you SJWs implying traps are all trans just proves me right about gender identity not being a factor, and right about you SJWs
Modified by Lairucrem, Dec 10, 2018 10:55 AM

Dec 10, 2018 10:59 AM

Lairucrem said:

They're still traps by definition, your twisted SJW ideals won't change the fact that a trans girl is still a trap, heck I dunno how you can still deny this when straight traps exists, hence that bs that it traps represent real life trans is bs and just your delusions, coz fact is straight trap exist

Just because, apparently, it's the "definition" doesn't make it any more okay/non disrespectful to use and say. Times change. Definitions become outdated.
Trans characters represent trans people as much as black characters represent black people and so on.

Now you're just tryna derail the topic with a bad hyperbole lol it's funny coz you SJWs are the only ones who thinks the term trap is negative when in reality it doesn't affect the definition of it at all, this just shows you SJWs with your victim mentality on the work

Oh for sure it's a hyperbole. Is it any different foundationally though? No. Trans people are the ones who think its negative. And when you use it to describe a trans person it IS negative because it has been used as a slur against them/to demean them. Idgaf if you use it to describe other people, just don't use it for trans people. Funny how you completely skipped over my example of how "bitch is just a word for a female dog" when that is exactly what I'm arguing with you over right now.

Nope it isn't, you're just twisting my word again with your bad hyperbole

The N word is just a color thing, and it's bad to use it whether real life or fiction

The trap term however, is a different matter, it's just a perception process, gender identity is irrelevant, coz again, straight traps exists

The N word isn't a colour thing lmao...it isnt bad to recognize somebody's skin color. The N word is bad because black people were often called it as a way to demean them back in times of slavery, etc. Trans people are often called traps as a way to demean them today. I'm not saying that everybody who uses it has bad intentions...I'm just saying that it has become a hurtful word to call a trans person because of all the negative connotations surrounding it, hence why you shouldn't be using it.

*Sigh* now this, you've twist basically all of my comment in this with this one paragraph lol

I only said gender identity and gender pronouns are irrelevant coz they are irrelevant, already explained and proved this so many times to you, again you SJWs are the only ones assuming the term is negative smfh go read my reply on Bob-o-dominator

I really don't understand your train of thought. Using the word trap > other people's feelings? What's so important about using the word trap that you feel the need to disregard other people's feelings? Just because YOU perceive a word as non-negative does not make you any less of a dick to use it. Say you had a girlfriend and you were to call her, I dunno, "honey". Say your girlfriend tells you not to call her that anymore because it reminds her of an abusive ex that used to call her that. You didn't mean to cause any harm by calling her that, but she clearly has past trauma associated with that word. Would you still call her "honey"?
Modified by TheBigBadBaka, Dec 10, 2018 11:12 AM

Dec 10, 2018 11:07 AM

Lairucrem said:

Again, straight traps exists, so you SJWs implying traps are all trans just proves me right about gender identity not being a factor, and right about you SJWs

Traps aren't all trans? I explicitly told you that transgender people are not traps. Wtf are you going on about. (Also, sexuality has nothing to do with gender identity.) A trap is somebody who is biologically male/appears female/identifies as male. A transgender female is somebody who is biologically male/appears female (with intent)/identifies as female. My stance on the subject has not changed since the beginning.

Dec 10, 2018 11:15 AM

SilverMuse said:
Lairucrem said:

Traps aren't all trans? I explicitly told you that transgender people are not traps. Wtf are you going on about. (Also, sexuality has nothing to do with gender identity.) A trap is somebody who is biologically male/appears female/identifies as male. A transgender female is somebody who is biologically male/appears female (with intent)/identifies as female. My stance on the subject has not changed since the beginning.

He seems to be talking about cis gender crossdressers, and think that we want to call they trans besides the fact that they aren't trans.

The thing is: some people call cis cross traps others call trans traps others call everything trap and the word is ofensive regardless because trap is a world so lose and no one can make it a "official definition"
Modified by Bob-o-Dominador, Dec 10, 2018 11:22 AM

Dec 10, 2018 11:54 AM

Bob-o-Dominador said:
SilverMuse said:

He seems to be talking about cis gender crossdressers, and think that we want to call they trans besides the fact that they aren't trans.

The thing is: some people call cis cross traps others call trans traps others call everything trap and the word is ofensive regardless because trap is a world so lose and no one can make it a "official definition"

That's what I thought so too, but I explained to him a while back that the difference between a cis gender crossdresser and a transgender person is gender identity and he keeps telling me "gender identity doesn't matter". So idk. I also tried explaining the term gender identity to him thinking maybe there was some sort of miscommunication about that, but he told me he knew what that was as well.

Oh, I 100% agree with that. I recognize that it is a really loose word, and that's why I'm okay with some definitions/uses of "trap". Because there are people who use it solely for cis crossdressers, and such cis crossdressers sometimes do call themselves "traps". I just get mad when people think its okay to call transgender people traps because it has been used to demonize transgender people/transgender people have made it clear that they think the word is disrespectful.

Dec 11, 2018 12:05 AM

I mean, Lily really isn't a trap though, she was given a masculine name and was going through puberty. Shocking I know, but girls can get little hairs on their face too (There's an entire industry founded on treating this). Her saying she was going to look like her dad was just her acting/freaking out.

The father also describes her as his daughter, not something you'd see an adult readily accept in Japan, which is still very much conservative when it comes to homosexuality and trans stuff.

Look LGBT community and supporters, I get it. You're always looking for, and are proud of more representation in different media. That's all fine and dandy. And you're even getting plenty of yuri and yaoi shows in this season alone. But this fucking self-inserting, "oh this is super ambiguous and open to light interpretation so OBVIOUSLY this character MUST be trans and representing us and anyone who says otherwise is wrong and a homphobe" bullshit is fucking annoying and why people accuse you (and often rightfully so) of just downright fucking ruining everything. If literally anything is left open ended in any kind of anime//movie/TV show. the LGBT community immediately pounces on it and tries to claim it. "Oh this side character in this anime never tried to ask a girl out? Oh well he's 100% a trans male who's gay and the color of the sock on his pile of laundry in episode so and so was a clear indicator of this".

Just...fucking stop. Please. It'd be one thing if the show actually presented some conclusive scene or piece of dialogue that confirms it. If that would be the case that's great. All the power to ya'll and the community. But when it's left open-ended like this and ANY thoughts on it are nothing more than speculation, acting like your speculation is indisputable fact simply because you want to be represented and refuse to accept the fact that what you're saying is nothing more than a speculative opinion makes you sound worse than flat earthers.

Dec 11, 2018 11:01 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Thread locked

Super late... I know...

This thread is mostly memes, jokes, people arguing over traps, people complaining about the word trap and bait. I don't think anything good is gonna come from this thread. You can use the episode 8 discussion thread if you want to discuss the episode. Keep the jokes and memes to your discord groups please as it just clutters the thread for people who do want to have a proper discussion.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]