Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 17, 2018 12:34 PM
Apr 2018
Koga?... KOGA?? She doesn't even appear anymore.
Dec 17, 2018 2:50 PM
Mar 2018
I don’t know why many people surprised by Koga winning the poll. The question is about the MID season’s best girl. Which clearly we can tell that Koga was the one fighting for her love, her personality with other, and how her character is realistic to other people. While futaba didn’t actually work hard for her love as Koga did, and she even couldn’t accept that she’ll be rejected. Mai didn’t apear that much in mid-season.
KOGA FOREVER!!
Dec 19, 2018 3:17 PM

Dec 2015
Well, I was kinda surprised when I saw Koga at 1st place that far away from the 2nd place, but then I realized it was the Rem effect. However, Koga isn't a bad choice imo, Mai is too cold, and Koga is kinda cute, but not as cute as Kaede. I like how shy Kaede used to be, and I like the kind of effort she's putting into acomplish her own personal achievements with the help of her brother, which just emphasizes even more her shyness. Despite all of that, I really want to like Mai-san, I want to like her more than I like Koga, but the moments she even makes a cute face are so rare, even when she used to wear a bunny girl outfit she wasn't cute. I want her to change the same way Taiga from Toradora changed, and only then I can like her more than Koga.
Dec 19, 2018 3:33 PM
Dec 2018
Shut up! Kaede still the best girl, i mean her condition just like me so i choose kaede
Dec 26, 2018 7:20 PM

Nov 2017
- wtf... Koga for the win with 1000 vote...
- i vote for Rio btw... why? b'coz she wasnt just hot, she is smart, rich and many more
Now Loading.....
Feb 28, 2019 10:28 AM
Dec 2017
I think it's funny how people keep complaining that Koga is winning here, I believe those who complain do not accept that their Waifu Mai is in second place and they do not accept that Koga wins, mainly because she disrupts the novel, and they are making excuses that many create multiple accounts just to vote in a character, I just think this is a terrible excuse, who would waste time creating so much account just to vote in a character, even more in three polls? the truth is that Koga is really incredible, and is one of the characters more developed, have seen in the last episodes how she seems to have surpassed Sakuta? this makes her be more than any character, I'm glad she's winning in the polls and is third in Evil in favorites losing only to the protagonists, it's good to know that she was not forgotten and has its value and still has people who think they vote for her for pity? Hilary, the truth is that the secondary characters are always better than the main characters, this is for Rem, Onodera, Aoyama, Hinata, Yui and Neko, they are all better than the protagonists.
Feb 28, 2019 10:38 AM
Dec 2017
stop complaining and accept that Koga is winning, that Mai's staying with Sakuta does not make her the best girl, accept that Koga is a wonderful personality, I do not know why so many polls are doing until Mai Gana? is not she enough to have 5,500 votes in Evil? I see no problem in most prefer Koga, just because Mai is the main one this does not make her the best.
Mar 3, 2019 12:23 PM

Apr 2016
Qdjjkakmfm said:
... and they are making excuses that many create multiple accounts just to vote in a character, I just think this is a terrible excuse, who would waste time creating so much account just to vote in a character, even more in three polls? ...

I don't know whether you're extremely naive or whether you are precisely that guy with the bots.

But just try some math and look at other way to compare the popularity of both Mai and Koga : logically Koga should have proportionally only 1/6 of the total votes with mai and Koga but here she has 5/8.

Even if you suppose that mai popularity on MAL is overestimated/manipulated, then you can compare Koga with Rio Futaba. Koga should have twice as much vote as Rio and here she has ... 6.5 times as much.

There's one big statistic anomaly here and it's Koga. It can't be "natural".
Mar 3, 2019 12:32 PM

Jun 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Qdjjkakmfm said:
... and they are making excuses that many create multiple accounts just to vote in a character, I just think this is a terrible excuse, who would waste time creating so much account just to vote in a character, even more in three polls? ...

I don't know whether you're extremely naive or whether you are precisely that guy with the bots.

But just try some math and look at other way to compare the popularity of both Mai and Koga : logically Koga should have proportionally only 1/6 of the total votes with mai and Koga but here she has 5/8.

Even if you suppose that mai popularity on MAL is overestimated/manipulated, then you can compare Koga with Rio Futaba. Koga should have twice as much vote as Rio and here she has ... 6.5 times as much.

Is popularity measured in the amount of favorites a character has? That's a flawed reasoning because people can only have 10 favorite characters, and it's highly likely that nobody from this show qualifies there.

So, what about the people that doesn't include any of the characters in their favorites and still considers that Koga is better?
Mar 3, 2019 1:58 PM

Apr 2016
Unowen said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

Is popularity measured in the amount of favorites a character has? That's a flawed reasoning because people can only have 10 favorite characters, and it's highly likely that nobody from this show qualifies there.

So, what about the people that doesn't include any of the characters in their favorites and still considers that Koga is better?

It's in order to answer your question in advance that I made the comparison Rio - Koga.

You can make also the comparison Kaede - Koga, it's even worse.

Take your time, think about it, you'll understand what I mean.
Mar 3, 2019 2:04 PM

Jun 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Unowen said:

It's in order to answer your question in advance that I made the comparison Rio - Koga.

Well Kaede is like the worst character of the show so all looks in order in the poll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2019 3:18 AM

Apr 2016
Unowen said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

Well Kaede is like the worst character of the show so all looks in order in the poll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's precisely because "all looks in order" with Kaede COMPARED TO MAI (even more in the end season poll in another thread) that it becomes obvious that Koga results are manipulated.

I told you to take time to think about it but if it's too hard ask an (intelligent) adult around you. He might be able to explain to you some stuff about statistics and behavior and apply it here in this context.
Mar 4, 2019 5:32 AM

Jun 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Unowen said:

It's precisely because "all looks in order" with Kaede COMPARED TO MAI (even more in the end season poll in another thread) that it becomes obvious that Koga results are manipulated.

I told you to take time to think about it but if it's too hard ask an (intelligent) adult around you. He might be able to explain to you some stuff about statistics and behavior and apply it here in this context.
I see your bias is showing man, you can't look at numbers like this. Sit down and appreciate the flawless logic of Koga being number one. If this doesn't work you might as well need an appointment with your ophthalmologist.
Mar 18, 2019 6:02 AM

Sep 2018
Mai is the best girl

No doubt
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Mar 23, 2019 3:28 AM

May 2009
Is MAL's community a fucking joke? How can least relevant and most boring girl win a poll? Almost all of her didn't even happed due to being in loop.
Mar 25, 2019 4:09 PM
Oct 2014
Mai is kinda like yukino from oregairu only not as good. Koga is unique. There is no one like her or at least no character I can think of.
Mar 25, 2019 4:14 PM

Jan 2013
Which one was the first one?
The names literally never stuck to my mind.
Apr 4, 2019 3:47 AM

Mar 2019
Don't really like Mai, they were really needy. Preferred Kota by far.

My anime review website: https://www.takanodan.net
Apr 5, 2019 1:35 PM
Sep 2016
What?? Koga,, why Koga in the top...
Apr 20, 2019 7:24 PM

Sep 2018
Easily mai but shoko isn't bad
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Apr 23, 2019 7:20 AM

May 2009
Selectorwixoss said:
What?? Koga,, why Koga in the top...

Bots. There is no other explanation since she least relevant character in entire anime.
Jun 3, 2019 8:53 PM

Oct 2014
whoah, what a surpirise Koga Tomoe is leading the vote.

I vote for Futaba Rio though. Her boobs is enough to promote world peace.
Jun 7, 2019 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Sorry I think there’s an error with this page, It says that koga has most votes, and that must be definitely an error because everyone with common sense can tell that best girl is mai and rio ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Yesterday, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

517 by parteeksingh »»
Apr 10, 6:32 AM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.