Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, bounty hunting in this seres really is a dangerous job. But for certaon people, I feel like it just comes natural to them.

Nice to see Revolver duel again. He's becoming a breakout character to me in this arc/anime.
Stark700Nov 21, 2018 7:50 AM
Nov 21, 2018 7:52 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, they want to create a "better" Ignis, why can't I see that being a good thing.
Maybe the new Ignis will become a common enemy of Hanoi, the Ignis and Playmaker's team.
Nov 21, 2018 10:27 AM

May 2016
SOL Technologies being god in order to create a ''perfect'' Ignis, is kinda why I don't like them. It's also alot strange since Queen is the only active chess higher up for this season. Last season Bishop,Rook,Knight were the runing the shots. I wonder when Pawn and the King will appear. I just don't get why foreshadow the final season villans in the 1st freaking episode right off the bat :/

It's like Konami is russhing this series to be just card marketing.

Anyway, episode was good. bounty hunting in this seres really is a dangerous job. BS is gonna be hunting for more than just info from now on. Revolver is dueling again makes me glad i have hope for him than that PlayFAKER.

Also, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder, Imperial Order... What's next? Ring of Destruction? :D

why not torrential tribute? Harpie's feather duster? Nightmare wheel? it seem's like Rev-chan is the only one capable of destroy the board entirely XD just give him a full banned deck already XD or better yet....Monster Reborn? XD

I knew Revolver's gonna win over Blood Shepherd

I do hope Blood Shepherd wins over Lightning, but maybe it's impossible. I haven't seen Lightning's dueling style yet so he might win. Not to mention the Link Spell that Bohman used might be used by Lightning.

Nov 21, 2018 11:31 AM

Mar 2016
Helios92 said:
SOL Technologies being god in order to create a ''perfect'' Ignis, is kinda why I don't like them. It's also alot strange since Queen is the only active chess higher up for this season. Last season Bishop,Rook,Knight were the runing the shots. I wonder when Pawn and the King will appear. I just don't get why foreshadow the final season villans in the 1st freaking episode right off the bat :/

Anyway, episode was good. bounty hunting in this seres really is a dangerous job. BS is gonna be hunting for more than just info from now on. Revolver is dueling again makes me glad i have hope for him than that PlayFAKER.

Also, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder, Imperial Order... What's next? Ring of Destruction? :D

why not torrential tribute? Harpie's feather duster? Nightmare wheel? it seem's like Rev-chan is the only one capable of destroy the board entirely XD just give him a full banned deck already XD or better yet....Monster Reborn? XD

I do hope Blood Shepherd wins over Lightning, but maybe it's impossible. I haven't seen Lightning's dueling style yet so he might win. Not to mention the Link Spell that Bohman used might be used by Lightning.

Revolver with those throwback cards, though....I'm kinda liking him more now, ever since he tossed away that masked look of his. And yea, I knew, too, that Revolver was gonna win. You either OTK or get OTKed...that's how Yugioh works in this era xD.

I will agree, though....Konami just seems to be rushing for card marketing right now.
Nov 21, 2018 11:38 AM

May 2016
Ryuseishun said:
Helios92 said:

Revolver with those throwback cards, though....I'm kinda liking him more now, ever since he tossed away that masked look of his. And yea, I knew, too, that Revolver was gonna win. You either OTK or get OTKed...that's how Yugioh works in this era xD.

I will agree, though....Konami just seems to be rushing for card marketing right now.

Thanks!

Yeah the show is kinda rushing right towards the final arc because Konami just doesn't want any more mistakes yet the show is the problem itself :/
Nov 21, 2018 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
I miss the time when "ace monster" referred to 1 or 2 signature cards (and maybe their upgraded forms) instead of every single monster from extra deck.
Nov 21, 2018 11:27 PM

Sep 2011
I'm just waiting for Revolver to bust out that sick Bottomless Trap Hole
Nov 21, 2018 11:47 PM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:
Ryuseishun said:

Thanks!

Yeah the show is kinda rushing right towards the final arc because Konami just doesn't want any more mistakes yet the show is the problem itself :/
there is no way blood shephrd will beat lightning since he the man villain of this arc unlike windy. here how i think it will go: lightning will let blood shaperd think he about to win with his new tactics and then strike with new monster or new link spell
Nov 22, 2018 12:51 AM

May 2013
Lol, wow. Imperial order. Like I wasn't expecting someone to do something actually strategic.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 22, 2018 6:04 AM

May 2016
elior1 said:
Helios92 said:

Thanks!

there is no way blood shephrd will beat lightning since he the man villain of this arc unlike windy. here how i think it will go: lightning will let blood shaperd think he about to win with his new tactics and then strike with new monster or new link spell

That's a possibility!
Nov 23, 2018 9:41 AM

May 2016
For next season it's gonna be the Lost Incident Childs vs SOL Chess Check Mate 6 with Ignis and Hanoi as back-up i believe whom might happen in season 3 if we end Lost Memory/Ignis Warfare right away Konami XD
Sep 15, 2020 7:42 PM

Dec 2012
Blood. Why does his face look CG?
Ryoken and Spectre.
Aoi's letter.
SOL's plan. A new Ignis.
Ghost Girl joins them.
Blood is a candidate.
Revolver.
Duel!
Oh snap! Revolver played Imperial Order of the Royal Palace.
Topologic Trisbaena.
Tuningu.
Synchro Shokan!
Revolver wins.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 10, 2022 8:35 AM
May 2021
Varis just uses any cards from 2002 he wants, doesn't he?
Badass.
Nov 7, 2022 6:11 AM

Nov 2012
ofc revolver beats shepherd, I do wish he had put up more of a fight tho.
Didn't like the way he said he wasn't trying and if he was he wouldn't of lasted more than a second, but like shepherd is a cool character and current antagonist too, that's been set up and shown as a strong duelist against others. But nah Faris wasn't even trying. Cheapens both characters and the match to me lol.
This could've been a intense clash of major series villains (marik vs bakura esque) but instead came out pretty lackluster.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.