Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 67 Discussion

Nov 20, 2018 11:14 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thankfully it looks like everything went well and Romio eventually got his chocolate. This couple seriously needs to catch a break.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jan 11, 11:08 AM

People need to be more careful of their bags. Leon is playing mind games with Romio so he needs to be careful around her tbh.

Jan 11, 12:13 PM
These two really have their hands full don't they, and I bet that Romio is bound to get in some risque looking situations with our new heroine Leon.

Jun 10, 10:45 PM
It all turned out great for everybody, including Char! Sad that Char couldn't be more straightforward though. It would've been sad if she hadn't given it since she worked so hard to earn the money and not use her royal wealth.

How cute is Juliet, really?! I always love those full-page panels which shows Juliet or Juliet and Romio. Absolutely breathtaking.

"Since ages ago..." I wonder what she meant. I'm really curious.

Sep 7, 11:49 AM

Good grief their found the bag, and turn out Char could gave her choco eventually to Persia (she didn't realized it tho)

It seems there'll be childhood/past arc coming after this.. aah i'm getting curious..

Preview MangaManga Store