Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 58 Discussion

Nov 20, 2018 10:23 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Romio thanking his brother and saying that he no longer needs protecting. A bit anti-climatic on how Romio defeated his brother but whatever works.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jun 9, 10:00 AM
This is my favourite volume so far! The development, build up, climax, and ending were perfect!

That fight was brutal though, even to the point that their foreheads were both bleeding... These two are really strong. That heartfelt apology and saying that Romio doesn't need protecting anymore was nice.

Finally, Airu realised what he's really fighting for. I'm liking his character, although it wouldn't kill him to be nicer to his mum, even more so since his mum seems to really love him.

Airu finally doesn't oppose them anymore, yay! I wish they told Shuna though. But I didn't even realise Airu's dialogue, "yet". I really love this ending. It moved the story forward and ended on a happy note too. Can't wait to continue!

Sep 7, 11:15 AM

I really loved this arc, the flow was really great, from low pace story from shuna and mom's intro, to Persia sudden revealment, to brothers clash, they did really awesome job building it up toward the climax.

Loved the way Airu's acknowledge them, i wonder when shuna'll know too...

Preview MangaManga Store