Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2018 3:31 AM

Aug 2015
Can you guys recommend me a Smut manga, with focus on girls. Looking for something like Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?, Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... or Oretama which I'm already reading/completed

Technically something where guy involvement is zero or minimal, and ecchi or smut stuff is more like accidental or not intentional.

Also I prefer more of a comedic approach
Nov 28, 2018 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Are you wanting ecchi or hentai? And when you say "focus on girls" could that include yuri? Cause when it comes to the lewd, I don't tend to read much involving the D.
Nov 29, 2018 11:52 AM

Aug 2015
I don't have problem finding hentai, so it's more like borderline hentaim I'm looking for, so called "SMUT". Hentai usually are short stories, with 99% of panels filled with "action", I'm looking for longer stories where "action" is present but not overused.
By "focus on girls" I mean something like in Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... where girl is exhibitionist and usualy do it solo and with other girl, so I have no problem with yuri.
I'm also keen on "ecchi with nipples"
Nov 29, 2018 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
I might suggest Murciélago.

[url=https://myanimelist.net/manga/65705/Murci%C3%A9lago[/url]

But only if you're not looking for something that's only ecchi. It's also like... an action/horror/comedy. There's plenty of lewd stuff in it though, and several chapters with just straight up lesbian sex scenes. The main character Kuroko is a lady killer, so she gets up to some ecchi antics often enough. It does get pretty violent though, and while there is sexy stuff, it's not whats happening a majority of the time. Also I thought volume six was really bad despite liking the rest of the series a lot but idk maybe that's just me.

If you want something a little less action packed... Hmm Gokujou Drops? I haven't read it myself, but I've been told it's good. And pretty lewd. And I'm pretty sure has plenty "ecchi with nipples."

[url=https://myanimelist.net/manga/11187/Gokujou%E2%99%A5Drops[/url]
Nov 30, 2018 11:24 PM

Feb 2017
look for 'borderline h' genre/tag, you'll find plenty,example-

nana to kaoru
brawling go
sweet guy
nozoki ana

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
19 minutes ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
4 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 8 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
7 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
10 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 11 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.