Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2018 5:29 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
the bitch is back!! and by that I mean Lau B^)
it looks like our crew is on the lam, I have a feeling a lot of old faces are going to be popping up to help out!
Nov 20, 2018 8:06 PM

May 2018
Bulleting my thoughts over here

- Pitt's studio used to be Vincent's and he mentioned he having nothing to eat in the past. I don't know, it reminds me of the flashback during the Circus Arc when orphaned children were invited to the manor. I like how Vincent isn't portrayed as a complete 'evil earl' to some people, even if his actions could be for his own advantage

- Sebastian suggests going overseas, with Diedrich and Klaus possibly being contacted. I personally like the idea of OC going out of London for a while, no matter where. Also remember when Undertaker was seemingly in France a while ago? Lol what about France

- Finally Lau is back! I did my waiting. This guy has no reason to turn against OC, and if really were to happen I'm guessing a long way down the line, in case we want to draw parallels to the anime
Nov 28, 2018 5:16 AM

Jun 2016
Looks like Sebastian,Ciel and loyal people are on the run and planning to leave England. Those Yards police trying to stop and capture Ciel and his loyal people

So Lau show up will they help Ciel and sebastian or not?

This series just keep getting interesting and this series is awesome. It keep me excited every chapter ever since real Ciel show up.

Nov 30, 2018 3:04 PM
Mar 2015
The Band on the run meets significant roadblocks with the bobbys just one step behind them
Dec 1, 2018 12:08 AM

Mar 2016
I love how things are all coming together. Though, I had forgotten that Lau and the police with that moustache even existed!

Last chapter, it looked like the series was coming to an end, but right now, it looks like it will still go on for a while. I love this story, and I hope it ends while I still love it.

Toboso Yana-sensei, please give us more scenes with Finny, and don't make this one of those stories where the protagonist's name is never revealed.
Dec 3, 2018 2:20 PM

Nov 2018
Those two characters in the end are from different country.
Dec 3, 2018 6:13 PM

Sep 2013
Ah London, always shitty no matter the era.
Lau now, I can see a deal being made now.
Dec 3, 2018 6:58 PM

May 2010
I completely forgot that Lau and that other girl even existed :x
Jan 18, 2019 10:08 AM

May 2017
I'm glad that Ciel stood up for himself and basically said what's on everyone's minds XD
And Sebastians reaction....!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Yesterday

1 by calzonepocket »»
Yesterday, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.