Forum Settings
Forums

What anime had a plot which made you confused?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Nov 21, 2018 8:01 AM

Kekkai Sensen was pretty hard to follow, it didn't really have a plot, it was just a mess.

Nov 21, 2018 8:36 AM
Durarara is confusing as hell until the last couple of episodes. Reading the light novel definitely helps with understanding that one though.

Nov 21, 2018 8:38 AM
dantex11 said:
AnimePixelz said:
so i watched this a while a back, it isn't a plot but this entire series is like wtf
i havent watched the fate series but god, it's confusing lmao

you know an anime series is confusing af when gigguk is confused af
Cant believe people actually take what Gigguk says seriously. He himself states that his videos aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Nov 21, 2018 10:29 AM

Kaiba, Tatami Galaxy, Mind Game

Something went horribly wrong in each of them so that I didn't know where I was or why anymore. Kaiba near the finale, Tatami halfway, Mind Game basically as soon as it started. And I watch weird Japanese cinema all the time.

Also, FLCL Alternative. WTF? Why where and who? What am I supposed to be focused on and why? Why am I here? Who's this? Why are they important?

Mawaru Penguindrum: at least a quarter of the show has no reason for existing. The behind the scenes drama with the king of the world are weird and worthless, the whole lore, the drama. Just nope. The last half of the show was miserable.

Tatami it's like, why should I give a f about this protagonist? What are his reasons? Just another useless weeb like all characters in Yuasa anime.

Kaiba's whole finale. We were just having a space slice of life adventure and now it's a drama show? Why in the f?

Mind Game is awful. I don't remember it at all. Useless weeb dies/can't date/becomes a hero/Otaku wins somehow. Thanks Yuasa, I'm sure it'll sell dvds.

I get tired of these pro-weeb/otakua series. Stuff like the isekai genre, it's boring unless it's not taken seriously or parodied. However somehow when it's a female otaku/weeb I can't get enough. Weird, huh?
Modified by DarkInsomnia57, Nov 21, 2018 10:37 AM

Nov 21, 2018 11:43 AM
Durarara. Because it gives you like 4 new characters every 6 episodes and it has 4 seasons if im not wrong but the show is really good :D

Nov 21, 2018 12:10 PM
One of the plots that really confused me is the fact that Robbie Rotten was playing a game of Football with Sportacus

Nov 21, 2018 12:45 PM

dantex11 said:
AnimePixelz said:
so i watched this a while a back, it isn't a plot but this entire series is like wtf
i havent watched the fate series but god, it's confusing lmao

you know an anime series is confusing af when gigguk is confused af

ye boi, that's true lmaooo
stupid ass character limits

Nov 21, 2018 3:15 PM

Serial Experiments Lain and FLCL
I had no idea what were goung on in these anime.

And can someone explain the ending of Darker than Black S2 to me?

Nov 21, 2018 6:17 PM

MrBluee said:
Mekakucity Actors... I didn't understand nothing about the anime, but I liked it.

you were expected to listen to the song series first thats why ;)

Nov 22, 2018 12:52 AM

Huntik said:
So far...Monogatari series. Besides the serie that was boring, the plot was way too confused.

If we are able to removed all those pointless wall of texts, pointless conversations and pointless "abstract" art, it will be much easier to understand.

It is similar to Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou, the episodes were are shuffled but they gave the date and time for each episode, if you connect all of them and watch them in actual sequence, it is easy to understand.
Signature removed. Check your inbox

Nov 22, 2018 2:14 AM

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1640/Angels_Feather?q=angel%27s%20feat

This anime was clearly 2Deep4Me. I did not know what was going on.
The anime community in a nutshell.

Nov 22, 2018 3:46 AM

Punch Line and Animegataris were hella confusing to me and frankly I don't think the writers knew what they were going for either...

Nov 22, 2018 3:58 AM
Original evangelion damn ending xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 22, 2018 6:18 AM
must be baccano or something. me-me attempted to rewatch the first episode three times, glued to the screen, with a half year break between each time. haven't attempted to watch during this year .. someone tell me it is worth it or not, cuz it is still haunting me

Nov 22, 2018 6:20 AM

MrBluee said:
Mekakucity Actors... I didn't understand nothing about the anime, but I liked it.

Same, I didn't get it but I still really liked it. Thanks Shaft.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 22, 2018 6:29 AM

Serial Experiments Lain and Haibame Renmei

they are fucked up

Nov 22, 2018 8:37 AM

Was totally mystified by my first viewing of Lain, after my second watch I'm starting to get it but it's defenitly a show that confuses me lol
come with me empty human

Nov 22, 2018 11:00 PM

Falconhero said:
For me, it has got to be The Irregular at the Magic High School. Cool enough in terms of action wise, but they don't really explain the types of magic or how most of the stuff really happens. The incest in there doesn't really help.

it does, subtly. I just finished it this week so, yeah kind of feel the same as you, but those holes is indeed what makes the anime bad IMO, idk what about the novel because i never read it

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]