Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2018 3:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good stuff:

-New weapons, including kinetic weapons that is more effective against wave shield
-More superweapons battle shown

Bad stuff:

-Cliched betrayal again. I guess Zolder just wants to exploit the emotions he abhor.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 7, 2019 6:51 PM

May 2012
Damn really impressive sci-fi action in this one, you'd expect that Saturn would have a way larger magnetic pull to those ships when they're that close it it. Still pretty damn impressive! Looking forwards to see what's next!
Jun 13, 2019 2:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pretty neat battle scenes. It's great to see someone in the Earth forces other than Yamato being competent and decisive in battle too.

And I was wondering when the situation with the sick Tsubasa would kick in, and here it is. Daddy is going to be forced to do something nasty to the Yamato now
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 26, 2019 3:12 PM

Aug 2008
Farabeuf said:
Pretty neat battle scenes. It's great to see someone in the Earth forces other than Yamato being competent and decisive in battle too.

And I was wondering when the situation with the sick Tsubasa would kick in, and here it is. Daddy is going to be forced to do something nasty to the Yamato now

dunno that storyline is weak, he knows green space marines only want to destroy all life, there is no way they would help his daughter
Dec 2, 2019 1:13 AM

Sep 2014
Either the storyline is extremly retarded or this Kato guy is.
If he gets redeemed at the end then it's beyond retarded.
Jan 28, 2020 3:09 PM

Aug 2017
Finally we see the crew members who stayed on Earth. I wonder what they're doing and who is that purple-haired girl.
Keyman unknowingly confessing to Akira was cute.
I also lol'd at these WMS-piercing spacecrafts of Gatlantis, that was clearly a Evangelion reference (or Evangelion was a Yamato reference if those weapons were in Yamato season 2 or Farewell to Yamato).

The thing I do not understand though is what does Sanada suggest to do with the wave motion engine and the "bacteria" that Keyman used to deactivate it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 26 Discussion

9jaotaku - Apr 28, 2019

25 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:21 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 25 Discussion

9jaotaku - Apr 28, 2019

7 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 24 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 7, 2019

6 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 15 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 23, 2018

9 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 13, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 7 Discussion

wakka9ca - Dec 25, 2017

5 by jiropracter »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.